* Chima *

sparklet

chima is not one of my favorites but she was smart enought to at least TRY to do something for her own benefit- get rid of an athlete!

there are others who are stupidly, blindly following jessie to their own detriment, helping to decimate their own team!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima makes Libra seem like Coretta Scott King!!!

I know, right? I think she is my all time least fave HG, and that is saying a LOT. I am so ready for the She-Beotch to go home.

I know, right? I think she is my all time least fave HG, and that is saying a LOT. I am so ready for the She-Beotch to go home.

Its too early for me to decide just yet, but shes getting up there...quickly. I havent hated anyone this much since Ivette.

Chima should have been put in a Mean Girls clique rather than in with the brains...'cause she certainly hasn't been using her brains at all. Not even faking that she was sad or sorry to put Laura and Jordan in the Have-Nots room. She's just mean and nasty...and stupid...imo.

edit...haha Ky ^ ya beat me to it!

That whole have-have not decision showed what a class-A bitch she is. She should have done the paper-rock-scissors that way no one could be mad. I don't know what game she's playing at all. Maybe she wants to be sent home early or she figures she'll be so hated everyone will want to take her to F2

like i mentioned before chima better hope she and natalie get to the end together

while i do know why she put populars as have not

two of their members voted against her

while the athletes just one member jeff

but in bb while you may be pissed off at folks and hate their guts

to win you must get their votes

chima isnt playing like someone that wants to win

This chick is a class a bitch. During the comp calls Jeff stupid, then straight tells Casey do you want to go home, about picking the have-nots. Did someone put her in power that I don't know about? This crap isn't entertainment its crap. Someone needs to beat her ass, AGAIN

but in bb while you may be pissed off at folks and hate their guts

to win you must get their votes

chima isnt playing like someone that wants to win

So true! You can still play the game and be a little dirty while being likeable. I don't think she's looking at the big picture. She's clearly only thinking with a day-by-day mentality. She'll never win.

Too bad she didn't choke on the popcorn! Poor Casey, it's like he lost and the others won really. At least they had a 2 hour break away from her.

Too bad she didn't choke on the popcorn! Poor Casey, it's like he lost and the others won really. At least they had a 2 hour break away from her.

GMTA Elle....was thinking same thing as I watch the show.

Has Casey and Shemonster seen the movie yet? There maybe time to poison her butter.....

I think BB needs to step in and get Ronnie to put up Chima I think she should have been the first one out. I can take the rest if they can get her out she is so stuck on herself it's sickening.

All Chima is, is a Ghettogirl with a large vocabulary. She is nasty and all mouth. Someone has to grow some and get in her face as well. She is the type of girl I grew up with and all she was was MOUTH. But if u challenge her, she backs down. GROW SOME BALLS HOUSEGUESTS!!!!!!!! Wish I could be in that house for 1 day

She reminds me of Bay Bay Bay, from Real Chance of Love or whatever that show was on VH1. I don't think she realizes how bad she's comong across. Like Lydia, she's attacking/ targeting the stronger women in the house, something they accuse certain guys of doing.

I'm really not sure how she is in the brain clique. She DOES seem like a person who was popular in high school. There should have been a "Mean Girl/ Bully" clique instead of the "off-beat" clique.

Archived