* Chima *

sparklet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG Francis I was trying to say what you said about inflammmatory remarks but said it clumsily and offended countless others!

LOL thanks!

Thanks, I threw in the Good Christian, because it really swings both ways.

But I still don't really care for her. I didn't really see any game come out of her when the numbers were starting to swing in Braden's favor. Just the "poor me" crap.

The same would apply if someone said the black people in the house are nasty. If it's true, what can you do about it?

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be talking to BB right now if a white person had said black people are nasty :animated_rotfl:

Watching that again pisses me off all over again.

Me too. And it shows that Chima was very conscious of what she was saying. She pointed to the white on Natalie's pants, then her top. Then she went on to say something about black people not being like that.

Thanks to the poster that posted the clip.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be talking to BB right now if a white person had said black people are nasty :animated_rotfl:

Isn't that the truth. The naacp would be picketing outside of the bb studio about right now, Al and Jesse with bullhorns armed and ready.

OneAmaru

So to be clear, you'll accept the mere word of a poster who supports your argument, but you require those with whom you disagree to come carrying video clips. I hope you see the intellectual integrity problem with your position.

I trust you understand that the responsibility for you to be informed lies with you and you alone. The other posters on this board weren't recruited for the purpose of facilitating your information uptake. Pay for the feeds and give yourself the opportunity to be informed. Tivo the "After Dark" show and see for yourself. Arguing that others come to you with video proof supporting their positions is both absurd and small minded. I'd ask you to read your posts on this topic again in a day or two and see if you don't come to agree that your position is a little short sighted and very brittle.

Some of the flak you're receiving might be coming in response to the arrogance dripping from some of your posts. Some might come to wonder who set you up as the arbitor of what is postable and what is not. Telling posters to knock off the Chima remarks are racist posts because no one has PROVED it to YOU via video tape is at the very least arrogant and foolhardy at the very best. Your fellow posters do come with a few things you may want to exercise, e.g. an open mind and a sense of equality with fellow posters.

Child you need to drop it.. your act is getting increasingly annoying...

Breathe.... OneAmaru.... Breathe.....

Monk

OneAmaru

So to be clear, you'll accept the mere word of a poster who supports your argument, but you require those with whom you disagree to come carrying video clips. I hope you see the intellectual integrity problem with your position.

I trust you understand that the responsibility for you to be informed lies with you and you alone. The other posters on this board weren't recruited for the purpose of facilitating your information uptake. Pay for the feeds and give yourself the opportunity to be informed. Tivo the "After Dark" show and see for yourself. Arguing that others come to you with video proof supporting their positions is both absurd and small minded. I'd ask you to read your posts on this topic again in a day or two and see if you don't come to agree that your position is a little short sighted and very brittle.

Some of the flak you're receiving might be coming in response to the arrogance dripping from some of your posts. Some might come to wonder who set you up as the arbitor of what is postable and what is not. Telling posters to knock off the Chima remarks are racist posts because no one has PROVED it to YOU via video tape is at the very least arrogant and foolhardy at the very best. Your fellow posters do come with a few things you may want to exercise, e.g. an open mind and a sense of equality with fellow posters.

Monk

You rock. I could've never stated that so perfectly.

If I remember correctly, it was something Chima told one of the other HG (in the live feed updates). She was beaten and raped in her dorm room. I'll see if I can find the post. I don't have live feeds.

*Edit*

I found it

Rats - link didn't work - See Live Feed Updates, July 11, Post #15

I read it and also did quite a bit of googling...I don't buy it...

As far as her white people comment and black people don't do this...Walk down any martin luther king boulevard...

OneAmaru

Monk

Monk, applause :clap: Wise words (probably falling on deaf ears). Sigh........

Archived