* Chima *

sparklet

Chima is one of those snotty people that think they are entitled and anyone in her way is trash.

Hate her more every day.

ITA - even putting any and all the racism crap aside, I don't like her or her type. She gets loud and gets right in people's faces with her hands and body and that just tends to put me off. Makes me want to smack the crap out of her actually.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she was being way too quiet that first week and chalked it up to her being on the block. I guess I was right because she has sure shown her true character since she didn't leave Thursday.

I'll be glad to see her go and I hope it's soon.

YOU KNOW WHAT i HAVE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HER LIPS! HER LIPS ARE NATURAL..UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO TAKE FAT FROM THE @SSES AND PUT IT IN THEIR LIPS TO MAKE THEM BIG!!!! God made her that way and she is beautiful...this is another racial slur because black people have big lips GET OVER IT!!!!

Uh, no. It wasn't another racial slur and I don't apperciate your accusation.

I simply thought her lips looked freakishly huge especially in the shiny lipstick she wears.

I assumed she may have had collagen injections or something but I was in no way implying that "all black people have big lips" but she sure as hell does.

I didn't realize people here were allowed to make fun of Laura's big teeth or big rack or Ronnie's upside-down smile, but can't comment on the black girl's looks without being racist.

You should think before you post accusations. You don't know me. :alien:

If I say that yes, your beak is too big for your face would I be a duck hater?

LOL LOL LOL LOMAO! Pulling myself together.........yes you would because everyone hates Daffy and loves Donald. ^_^

Yes. You'd also be a racist since the said duck is black.

See how that works??

So silly. Lighten up people, it's a reality show! It isn't real (ha!)

My point exactly. Glad some of you got it.

Watching Chima eat is a little unsettling. Those cheeks are bulging. I'm getting that same feeling as I get when I hear her laugh. Uh-oh....just had a flash of laughing & eating...they better run for cover!

Archived