* Chima *

sparklet

The funniest line I have seen all day!

The funniest line I saw was here:

Although he's a little higher on the Big brother scrotem pole, I still want Russell on the block...maybe with Ronnie. I just want to see how far he will explode. I would also like to watch Ronnie regret not backdooring Russ.

LMAO @ "scrotem pole"!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand her. I think she is about as rude and snotty as a person can get. She has a nasty attitude and I can't wait to see her leave, right after Ronnie and Jesse.

She's a female Dick (no pun intended). Getting all crazy and going up to people's faces and flinging things. The hand in the face is classic. If she put her hands to my face like that, she'd lose them.

On the other hand, she's just another reality tv show personality who's hoping for her big break. Not sure about her brains, but she definitely has no class and certainly acts the "Ghetto Girl" perfectly.

There is always one person who takes this game waaay to personally. Chima is it. There was no reason for her to say those nasty comments during the live show or about Jeff during the luxury competition. Her attitude is wicked nasty and showed thru during that competition. I don't care if she has polka dots, she is a hateful ugly person. It also makes me sick that she plays the race card, when she is racist herself.

In case some of you didn't know, posting in ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting.

Please do not shout.

As for the rest, please try to keep your attacks directed at the houseguests, not each other.

Also, just so everyone knows, sending harrassing PM's (Personal Messages) is against the rules.

]

You sure stuck a pin in the fun balloon...

POWER TRIPPER..

Chima has a feisty thread!! Good reading!!

Last night she was making fun of fat people and only going to gyms where there are no fat people. Can you say shallow???

Archived