* Chima *

sparklet

Ok i just read an interesting poll on AOL concerning Chima's new pet peeve fat.

Poll Results

How do you feel about your own weight?

I am too heavy 93% 74,769

I'm just right 6% 5,039

I am too skinny 1% 531

Note on Poll Results

Total Votes: 80,339

Just thought it was interesting-watch out Chima

I just have to voice my very unpopular opinion about her hair: I love it so much

my own hair is skinny and pisses me off

I'd love to have thick fluffy very long hair cascading all around me IMHO!!!

She is too mean for words though

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huh! I always just assumed her hair is a weave...anyone know for sure?

I just have to voice my very unpopular opinion about her hair: I love it so much

my own hair is skinny and pisses me off

I'd love to have thick fluffy very long hair cascading all around me IMHO!!!

She is too mean for words though

Just have a dirty dust mop weaved in your own hair like she did...

Boy, she does have her prejudices doesn't she.

She's hideous and I can't look at her. Her face is lopsided and like an oil slick. For someone who thinks her crap don't stink, she should pay more attention to her appearance and correct the hag look.

Boy, she does have her prejudices doesn't she.

She's hideous and I can't look at her. Her face is lopsided and like an oil slick. For someone who thinks her crap don't stink, she should pay more attention to her appearance and correct the hag look.

Sorry her face disgusts you so much. How do you think YOU'D look after being raped by a serial killer and having reconstructive surgeries after?

Brandi - to be fair, alot of people don't know what happened to Chima and think what I thought at first, she was just another person addicted to plastic surgery. There was a nicer way you could have informed people I think. Just sayin'.

Brandi - to be fair, alot of people don't know what happened to Chima and think what I thought at first, she was just another person addicted to plastic surgery. There was a nicer way you could have informed people I think. Just sayin'.

Yea I am so glad I did not say a joke about comparing her to Michael Jackson :)

This girl's diva attitude is getting on my last nerve. She thinks she holds the power when in fact she does not. She's just an expendable pawn of the athletes and will be the first to go once they fry some bigger fish. I see her being 1st or 2nd on the jury.

I bet you the hg's will start to really regret keeping her around last week.

Yea I am so glad I did not say a joke about comparing her to Michael Jackson :)

You can't compare her to Michael Jackson. Chima is black. :giggle::giggle:

By the way the hair is a definately a weave. I'm a hair stylist (I give good hair).

As for MJ and Chima, melted down legoland would be in heaven!!!

And Shipp, you give good hair??? I'm gonna :lipsrsealed2: on that one :animated_rotfl:

Yup, ask any of my clients, lol lol lol. But you did get the intended implication, applause :clap:

Hi Smass, tee hee.

Hi, Shipp!!! How long before that weave of hers will need a touch up?

Hi Len, I had a great retort for your comment but better keep my mouth shut. Ssssssssshhh :lipsrsealed2: Or I'll get in trouble again.

Hi Len, I had a great retort for your comment but better keep my mouth shut. Ssssssssshhh :lipsrsealed2: Or I'll get in trouble again.

Unless you've been suspended before, I'd say go for it, lol... And I AM speaking from expierence, lol...

Archived