* Chima *

sparklet

baybaybay was on charm school this season. she acted much classier than chima!

Well said! Ain't that the truth. Chima is a real piece of work. I don't know who in hells green acres she is but she is obviously used to getting her way. I think Casey did a good move by making his statement about "The Boss" it did indeed make an impresssion and did plant some seeds!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everytime I look at Chim Chim, I think of the "Oh no Mister Bill!" clay character.

GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE...You have done a very bad disservice to Mister Bill...Mister Bill had charm and character...Mister Bill was funny...Mister Bill had talent...

Sad to see she takes so much enjoyment on everyone calling her the queen bitch with attitude. Isn't that what women strive to NOT be seen as?

Not really. Look at New York, she calls herself the HBIC (head bitch in charge) or something like that. It would seem that if they know their a huge bitch they thrive on it.

I would have to fake an injury for drugs to keep myself my slapping her.

After what she pulled at the movie comp, her own team should be wanting to get her out. She actually thinks she has power even though she isn't HOH. She seems to get bolder and bitchier every day.

Well said! Ain't that the truth. Chima is a real piece of work. I don't know who in hells green acres she is but she is obviously used to getting her way. I think Casey did a good move by making his statement about "The Boss" it did indeed make an impresssion and did plant some seeds!

she was such a disparaging and nasty biotch during that game...kudos to Casey for calling her out on that...hate her...and I equally hate Ronnie for flipping...we could have had entertaining Braden in da house instead of that despicable diva...

Maybe, just Maybe Chima has a brilliant Final 2 (F2) strategy....

At this point who would you rather be up against for the jurry vote.

And Chima has proven that she does have an "off bitch" switch - it's sickenly sweet but she can shut down on uber biatch.

Perhaps she will "mellow out" - it's got to be draining being that much of she-demon 24 hrs a day.

It took many of us several weeks/months to realize that Dan was playing brialliantly last season

or maybe She is like Nicole of Season 2 - well, maybe not because Nicole's laugh was nowhere near annoying.

She-Ma thinks Michele is dirty

She-ma :jasmine: thinks all white people are dirty in the house. She said so, to Natalie. But that's okay because She-ma is black, she's allowed racist slurs. If I'd have made that remark about black people Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be picketing me, my life, my family, my friends, my neighborhood, and probably my dog, because my dog isn't black so naturally that would make me a bigot and racist. Now I'm going into hiding :hide: Already hear certain posters throwing stones at me.

Oh, let me qualify again, the emoticon is not a slam at She-ma.

i don't think you're wrong, shipp. there is racism against blacks, of course. i could be wrong, but i think chima thinks she gets a pass on being racist because she's a potential target of racism. which just feeds racism on all sides, imo.

you're fine shipp

She-ma is a bitch. I couldn't stand Libra last year, she's 100 times worse than her, couldn't stand Jen in BB8, she's 1000 times worse than her. Yah, I really don't like her at all.

She-ma :jasmine: thinks all white people are dirty in the house. She said so, to Natalie. But that's okay because She-ma is black, she's allowed racist slurs. If I'd have made that remark about black people Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be picketing me, my life, my family, my friends, my neighborhood, and probably my dog, because my dog isn't black so naturally that would make me a bigot and racist. Now I'm going into hiding :hide: Already hear certain posters throwing stones at me.

Woman, now that is what I call a post! Amen Sister.

All Chima is, is a Ghettogirl with a large vocabulary. She is nasty and all mouth. Someone has to grow some and get in her face as well. She is the type of girl I grew up with and all she was was MOUTH. But if u challenge her, she backs down. GROW SOME BALLS HOUSEGUESTS!!!!!!!! Wish I could be in that house for 1 day

You mad, huh??

Actually, Im laughing, it kills me that I constantly see Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson's name in Chima's thread. To be honest the replies to this thread sickens me more than Chima!

Actually, Im laughing, it kills me that I constantly see Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson's name in Chima's thread. To be honest the replies to this thread sickens me more than Chima!

If you don't like this thread don't read it. If you don't like any of the posters you can block them. Simple as that.

Actually, Chima gave Michelle credit for cleaning up around the house during a conversation with Natalie. I think she hates Michelle because Michelle voted to evict her the first week. Sometimes there are reasons other than racism for people not to like each other.

I haven't seen, read, or heard Casey making any racial slurs. So if you can prove it to me, then I'll believe you. I think in previous posts that was your requirement for beleiving She-ma was a racist. So tit for tat, as they say.

LOL.

Nice. :D

Archived