* Chima *

sparklet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read it and also did quite a bit of googling...I don't buy it...

As far as her white people comment and black people don't do this...Walk down any martin luther king boulevard...

Try googling Chima Benson, you will find the story

I am sorry now that I posted that video because of the comments coming from posters that are putting down black people in general.

I only wanted to point out that Chima (and Chima alone) is a hypocrite. It makes me sad to see the direction this thread is taking. Can't we all just get along and blast the HG for their comments without making this a refrerendum on race in America?

OneAmaru

So to be clear, you'll accept the mere word of a poster who supports your argument, but you require those with whom you disagree to come carrying video clips. I hope you see the intellectual integrity problem with your position.

I trust you understand that the responsibility for you to be informed lies with you and you alone. The other posters on this board weren't recruited for the purpose of facilitating your information uptake. Pay for the feeds and give yourself the opportunity to be informed. Tivo the "After Dark" show and see for yourself. Arguing that others come to you with video proof supporting their positions is both absurd and small minded. I'd ask you to read your posts on this topic again in a day or two and see if you don't come to agree that your position is a little short sighted and very brittle.

Some of the flak you're receiving might be coming in response to the arrogance dripping from some of your posts. Some might come to wonder who set you up as the arbitor of what is postable and what is not. Telling posters to knock off the Chima remarks are racist posts because no one has PROVED it to YOU via video tape is at the very least arrogant and foolhardy at the very best. Your fellow posters do come with a few things you may want to exercise, e.g. an open mind and a sense of equality with fellow posters.

Breathe.... OneAmaru.... Breathe.....

Monk

Well written Monk and I agree ;)and as you can see from my post above , court adjourned, verdict gulilty beyond a shadow of a doubt ;)

2nd cleanup in less than 6 hours.

It's a new season, lots of new members so, I've been generous and NOT handed out warning level increases... this time.

I won't be as lenient if I have to come and clean up in here again.

In case you haven't read or need to refresh your memory here are MortysTV Rules. http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?act=a...mp;f=9&id=5

I'll re-open in a while... give everyone a breather. ;)

I think she is modeling her play on Dick's. I really didn't like him and thought there woulld be more players coming along trying to use the same type of in your face strategy.

Doesn't excuse her, the way she attacked Michelle today :furious:

if she does get to final two she best hope its vs natalie

she just got safe from eviction i would have thought she would be playing the week safe

her partner got hoh so no real worries this week but hell no she is fighting about a friggin bed with jeff

gtfoh

making a scene with michelle

i got on michelle for voting her out but man i can see why now

i am usually not one to change my opinion of what a dumb move is but i may give michelle a pass here

this was a golden week for chima to lay low and not piss anyone off and let others take the heat

i dont think she would have any shot of beating anyone in the end but natalie because socially they both have to be two of

the worse players there socially

i think this whole we are in power made them forget eventually you lose power and you will eventually have to kiss ass and

actually have to have friends there

the whole we have the numbers so we can do and say whatever pass eventually runs out

this season too many of the players play off pure emotions instead of just relaxing and thinking with their heads

as of now i have a hard time seeing 4 hg giving her a vote against anyone but natalie or maybe lydia

I get that everyone is upset over Chima's comments on live TV her racist remarks, Im still rooting for her. She was not the only whon in the house who made racist remarks whether she stated them first or not. She was wrong, but Im giving her another chance, just like Im giving Casey another chance. I really think Lydia should have been the one to go this week....Oh Well, Tis All

Never liked her, never will. Double standards never sits well with me. Neither does the whiney princess attitude.

IMO Chima is a hater. Not a person I would want to win. Like Dr. M.L. King said, "People should be judged by the content of the character and not the color of their skin..."

AMEN Lenray. Perfectly stated.

Archived