Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

like getting kail out over nick

nope he pick and chose when to give his full effort

Um UVP Eric is the one who started the ball rolling on Nick and persuaded everyone to vote against him and once America told him to change it to Kail it was to late the seed was already planted to far in the ground..

so yes again I have proven my point then UVP for playing :lol:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daniele had said she doesn't drink...not that she was underage. They all still believe she'll be 22 on her b'day...except Nick and Dick know the truth.
you heard wrong. i heard on the feeds she have taken drinks before
Um UVP Eric is the one who started the ball rolling on Nick and persuaded everyone to vote against him and once America told him to change it to Kail it was to late the seed was already planted to far in the ground..so yes again I have proven my point then UVP for playing
cant win them all :animated_rotfl:

and amber will be her own personal slave like zach is to dick for the rest of the game

Why does Amber keep swearing on her daughter? You would think she would have learned by now.

Ambers brain cells are fried. She's lucky she remembers she has a daughter or that she is actually on BB and not living real life. She's such a loser to do it again.

Jen seems to be one of the few that would vote gamewise and not personal. zach too.

so say it was daniele and jameka or daniele and amber for final 2.... i could see jen voting daniele to win the money. for sure.

:animated_scratchchin: I think it's hard to say how Zach will vote seeing how, so far, he has voted w/ the hoh and NEVER for strategy. He's a stereotypical floater....albeit a good one since he's still there. But I definitely think Jen will vote for gameplay. JMHO

If Dani backdoors Jen and she goes home I don't see Jen ever voting for Dani unless she was up against her father.

Have you guys not seen how emotional Jen gets now when she's not nominated? It's like a massive relief to her and since Dani has been pretending to "have her back" Jen would feel totally betrayed, especially since she helped save her dad last week.

Nope, I don't think Jen would vote for Dani.

from the start jen making an alliance with d &d wasnt smart imho

Dani doesnt like liars but her word doesnt seem that great. She made agreements with both Eric and Jen and it doesnt look like that is the case at all. The game is about lying so I have no problem with it I just dont like the people that say they never lie despite lying multiple times.

Jen has voted for strategy because she has never been part of the big group. Zach WAS the same way, until D&D summoned they needed his help. Now he votes however they say for him to vote. This late in the game, Jen's vote cannot be counted on, because og her independence.

It's strange, with all of the "so and so has made a deal with everyone in the house", Jen would seem like the likeliest candidate, but she hasn't. And no one has accussed her of making alliances and deals wih "everyone in the house." What is wrong with this girl that I cannot see? Is she really that horrible to hang out with?

Sorry, forgot this was the Dani thread...still a whiney skank...and now she's added coward onto her official name...

If D & D make it to the F2, I want Dick to win.

I dont like or respect her whiney, bratty, the world owe's me everything because Ive had the hardest life, pissy attitude!!!!

Sometimes I wish Dick would dump her spoiled ass & tell her to fend for herself! At least with Dick, You KNOW what you get!

It makes me cringe when I see how disrespectful she is towards him, especially, when she doesn't need him!

Dani says "I got your back" which means "I'll watch your back as it walks out the BB door."

I actually hope she goes before him. Just to hear her say to Julie... "It was sooooooooo hard for meeeeeeeeee, it sucked for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, YOU don't understaaaaaand NO ONE would listen to meeeee about NICK" :sadwalk:

I hope Danielle is nicer to the other people in her life!!! Oh, I forgot "Chris who????"

Guess not...

Archived