Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

OK let me put it this way, Dr. Will, Janelle and even Maggot are TEN TIMES the player of anyone in that house this year.

Saying Dani is the best player right now, and I sorta agree, is like saying Mc'Donald's is the best fast food place. It may very well be but they all taste like crap.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if some horses could fly they'd have an advantage over other horses

sFun_ridinghorse.gif

And this place is already close enough to the airport

Dani looks like she is the best player cause few in there actually know the game. If she was competing with a few of us, she'd be toast.

That would be hysterical if BB actually recruited popular/top forum posters from different BB sites to compete in BB9...imagine the internet wars then!

haha, Mortys players would def. go farthest. i would love for dream to go! and the competitons be trivia about past BB's! haha! they wouldnt stand a chance.

Daniele is the best player in the house, her and her dad are playing everyone, and they are getting played..

The only reason eric is saying stuff about possibly putting up D/D is cause he doesnt know how America will vote, so he is keeping his options up in the air incase they have a "FLORDIA VOTE" and it says D/OR/D got chosen to go up on the block.

he wouldnt want those two against him.. for now atleast.

well i dont understand how people dont think she is a good player. sheand her dad are the best players in the house hands down! you dont have to like her, but either way you should know she is the best player. i HATED maggie! but i admitt she was the best player.

Good luck Daniele!

but you cant convince people like this... its kinda... weird.

just sayin.

everyone has their opinions. some people think she is a great player some dont. thats just the way it goes. and usually if someone doesnt like a person... they arent going to admit they are a great player.. if ya know what i mean... ;)

i know. but i just going to defend her in the danni thread. lol. it took me about 3 months to finally say maggie was the best player, i was a jannie-fanatic, i didnt watch the finale cause jannie left. lol.

im glad not everybody agrees with me, it makes it more fun.

Good luck Daniele!

I think Dani just shot herself in the foot. Taking Amber off the block and sticking Jen up was a major mistake.

If Dani makes it to the final 2, Jen would have voted for her to win. She's lost Dustin's vote and now Jen's as well.

Some would say she has Amber's vote though. But come on, Amber is about as reliable as a screen door on a submarine. (Hey, At least it keeps the fish out.)

i dont see it that way. some make it to the end just out of luck and because of others stupidity. look at amber and jameka.. they have no game and have made it this far... doesnt make them good players..

Maggie was the best at getting the sheep to follow her that year and for that reason alone was worthy of winning... Now everyone here knows that I didn't like Maggie one bit, but the truth is that she out played the sheep and that's how she won...

Archived