Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

Since I am being ignored in the other thread...

I am a bit confused about all this veto talk... isn't Dani going to take Amber down and put Jen up against Jameka, since she (Jam) poses no threat due to the loss of HOH comps? This would ensure Jen being evicted via the backdoor, right? I keep seeing people talking about Eric casting an AP vote to evict Amber, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me that she would put Jen up against Amber...

Can someone clear up the confusion, pretty please?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Space, I think with D&D, it's a toss up Jam or Ameber. I think Dani sees this night out with Amber as a perfect way to tell Jen that she made a deal with Amber while they were out and Amber is coming off the block. I think it was Dick that kept saying he wants Jameka on the block for three weeksn straight and not to go home until the eviction before she plays for HOH, or something like that.

Thanks, mac328 and Francis_3.

I really don't like this plan to backdoor Jen at all... my preference would be to see Amber leave, but it seems clear that D/D want Jen out. I think it's crappy that Dani seized the first opportunity to go back on her "I've got your back" agreement with Jen... but I suppose it's convenient to her now that she has her Dad, Zach, and Eric and Jess (she thinks) in her pocket. It's just sad to see her not give Jen a fair shake at the veto.

Ah well, all's fair, I guess...

I am not sure who she said she would put up... I am sure she would have put Dick up. Dani, I am not so sure.

I think it would be great if they would convince Danielle to put up Dick. How wonderful would it be for her to evict two of her best allies because she is afraid to go against the group. Lol, but that won't happen. I just wish she'd stop playing victim. She makes Amber look good.

Jen would want to keep any string of an alliance with Dani to further herself in the game. In other words, she is less of a backstabber than Dani. I think Jen would be more apt to put up Eric & Jess, and backdoor Dick. I hope she stays to keep the game interesting and create more competition for Dani. :animated_bouncy:

I feel Dani would dispose of Dick at any given chance that wouldn't make her look any worse than the rotten, spoiled, little brat she already is. I know from experience some of what Dick goes through with a daughter like her, they only need you when they want something, then they turn around and dump on you, especially if they didn't get what they wanted. I hurt for Dick (though I don't want him to win) everytime they show the faces and comments Dani mutters under her breath and behind his back.

As for her game play, she's not bad and you can tell she watches BB, but she wouldn't be where she is in this game if it wasn't for Daddy Dearest, and don't you just know that if they are in final two, and she doesn't win, she will be whinning at Daddy that they should split the cash total 50/50 (if she hasn't already asked).

JMHO :animated_bouncy:

I completely agree SueZque.

I've been back and forth on Dick but, you've pinned Daniele exactly, since the first eppy.

I'm by no means a fan of Dick's but, he's been moved up a peg on my list because he's calmed down a bit. Unfortunately, his daughter only gets worse with each passing day.

As much as I dislike Dick the way Daniele treats him is shameful. She's extremely two-faced to everyone in the house and the most fake (well maybe Jen is on par with the latter) houseguest as well. Daniele ONLY likes her daddy when she can use him... which is pretty much how she treats everyone else in the house.

She can't stand Zach but, she's been buddy-buddy with him because she wants him to help her get to the end. She used Nick, told Jen she had her back (and we all know where that is going) it goes on and on and it's deplorable to me.

She can't stand Zach but, she's been buddy-buddy with him because she wants him to help her get to the end. She used Nick, told Jen she had her back (and we all know where that is going) it goes on and on and it's deplorable to me.

I don't know why people keep saying that Daniele can't stand Zach. Dani has said she likes Zach even though he is a weird dork. If she is using him it is as a person to spend time with. I think all the houseguests use each other and I think Daniele does it to a lesser extent.

Yes she is a spoiled brat but I don't think she is the devil's spawn that so many make her out to be.

We say that because that's what Daniele says!!! Just 2 days ago she was in the BY with her Dad bitching about Zach and she didn't know if she was going to be able to take him much longer. That he is annoying, weird, etc.

And, I didn't see anyone say she's the devil's spawn. Just that she's a sad excuse of a daughter and is fake in every way imaginable... exactly what she claims to hate about everyone else in the house.

So when the big day happens, will they announce that Daniele is now 21 or will they just say it's her birthday.

I hope they put HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU 21 YEAR OLD LYING WASTE OF OXYGEN, on her cake...

So when the big day happens, will they announce that Daniele is now 21 or will they just say it's her birthday. Although it's a simple lie to say that you're 21 and not 20, at this point in the game the HG's are looking for ANY excuse to turn on someone.

Zack made a comment on tonights show, about "drinking for Danielle" in beer pong. They must know her age.

Daniele had said she doesn't drink...not that she was underage. They all still believe she'll be 22 on her b'day...except Nick and Dick know the truth.

Archived