Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

sure you would have done the same for me

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been a huge Dani fan just cus I see her behavior as kind of childish at times on this show, although I respect her competition skills in the events for sure...

I ended up reading her online journal the other night and kind of changed my opinion of her by doing it.

She definitely is NOT a stupid girl and uses some really good vocabulary on there..check it out if you don't believe me....

I also think she doesn't join in out of a sense of protecting herself from others...and that just may be due to her upbringing and past hurts from her Pops and others in her life...maybe her Mom as well.

I think people would be making a huge mistake to not watch her....she can win the comps and if she tries to fit in a bit more with the other HG's, she could gain a few votes at the end....

Just random thoughts is all. :animated_scratchchin:

I just saw the spoiler that says....Amber and Jameka are on the

block.....thanks Daniele.......and if Jen wins the POV (she might

throw it) I hope she doesn't use it!!!!

I agree with you Sashaa on alot of what you posted....

I have to keep reminding myself how young Dani is and

remember how I was at that age...

I hope Amber is the one evicted.... :bigcry:

Going over the scenario to Francis 3 started.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, suppose Jen does win POV, does she repay Jameka and take her off the block? It certainly wouldn't hurt Jen's chances with the jury, and I kind of think she would have nothing to really lose. Who does Danielle put up?

I have been thinking along those lines too. This is my scenario: If Jen plays and wins POV, uses it on Jameka, pay back. Jen, Jamek are safe from noms

That leaves Dick, Zack, Eric and Jessica. She promised not to ever put up Zack, she would never put up Dick. That leaves Jessica or Eric, if Jessica is up

Jameka

In the first scenario I think Amber would leave... I think America is fed up with her...

The second I could see going down just as you stated...

thisismetoday....I give...who is the girl in the pic......

Edit: Its Dani isn't it?.....duh, I am on a thread about her....

thisismetoday....I give...who is the girl in the pic......

Edit: Its Dani isn't.....duh, I am on a thread about her....

LOL Hey, it's a Saturday. We're not required to think today. :)

I thought it was so ironic that she dressed as Alice for Halloween a few years ago. I wonder if she's thought of the irony.

There were also some nice pics of Dani with her dad a few years ago. (The photo booth type) Makes you see how much they love each other.

Dani is an amazing photographer. Even though her favorite subject is herself, many of her pics are amazing!

Thanks Yana...I figured it out right after I hit add reply...

sometimes I'm slow...not Amber slow...but slow!!!!

LOL.... :animated_scratchchin:

LOL thisisme....thanks for being understanding

So my understanding ...She is going to back door Jen...next will be zach....then Amber then Jamaka and and her alliance with Jess Nick and her Dad will fight it out for winner... So if Jen did play for POV then Zach would have been the next choice

Archived