Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

Doesn't Daniele Have A Boyfriend?

yes, and his name is Nick :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right on Georgetv, She fell for him and he fell for her harder right off the bat, and I think that his good-by speech made her see he was serious and not just playin her in the house. Deep down I think she wants him and they will definately hook up after this show is over. I think her old BF was over or at least very much on the verge when she came into the house, and anyone who has to move back in with mom hasn't got much stuff together, at least at the moment and I believe Dani, and any girl for that matter wants a suitor who is fun and can take care of themselves withou being supported by the girlfriend.

I feel badly for her BF. I always have. To see this all on national tv and you cant even say a word must be killing him inside.

Oooooooh geeeeeez I am assuming he is really young too. I am sure the girls are flocking all over him trying to make him feel better. So I bet he is fine and maybe has a new girl boy now.

Guest jordansmom
So I bet he is fine and maybe has a new girl boy now

I guessing you ment to type by now..or maybe he does have a new boy?? :animated_scratchchin:

I agree with Cathy about Nick's rudeness. One time specifically is when she interrupted him and he yelled at her to "learn some f*cking manners..." and then he stomped off. I think they'll hook up after the show, but it won't be all magical. Dani will eventually annoy Nick with her whining. I think most of their attraction was that she was playing hard to get.

I like Dani and I agree with her when she says everyone in the house is fake, but Dani has her fake moments too. I have to laugh at how her attitude instantly changes when she wins HOH. It's all sweetness and light. However, she doesn't really gloat, like Amber, Dustin, and Jameka did last week. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

what? whats wrong with my statment? jenn will go home, and she is the 2nd best player next to daniele... its a fact.

nope 68.gif

Just for sh*ts and giggles, suppose Jen does win POV, does she repay Jameka and take her off the block? It certainly wouldn't hurt Jen's chances with the jury, and I kind of think she would have nothing to really lose. Who does Danielle put up?

Zack? Even though she said she had his back?

Eric or Jess? Going back on her promise (or was it just Dick's promise?)

Dack? As a pawn?

If she puts up a strong player like Eric, she risks the others using it as an opportunity to get that player out. It would seem that she's painted into a corner....all hinging on Jen winning veto and using it.

Guest jordansmom
Just for sh*ts and giggles, suppose Jen does win POV, does she repay Jameka and take her off the block? It certainly wouldn't hurt Jen's chances with the jury, and I kind of think she would have nothing to really lose. Who does Danielle put up?

If that happens that would be fun to watch.

Jen's not capable of doing something like that. Nope.. that ain't happenin'!

saving jameka would be cool but is plain o dumb. jameka having no hoh power it is useless to save her over amber

pov winner cant go up

Archived