Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well actually it was smart to vote him out. considering the entire hosue was, she chose not to be the ONLY vote not voting for him, which would put her apart from the group.

even if she didnt vote her him, he still would have left.

so it was a smart move.

This girl just keeps getting dumber and dumber and dumber.

I hated her at first, then started to get a soft spot for her, and now, I just point and laugh.

All you Dustin haters, you better start posting the same hate against this one because she is JUST as egotistical and cocky as Dustin was.

Dep

Daniele is all buddy buddy with Zach now. I think she is very competitive not just in the game but in life. I believe she didn't like that Jess had 2 men running after her so Dani had to pull Zach. It wasn't that long ago she couldn't stand Zach yet today they seem quite close.

Her reasons for wanting to get Jen out are also, I believe, very personal stemming from the competition for Nick.

This girl can hold a grudge, even with her father.

Talk about The Pot Calling The Kettle Black she said while ago to Zach Jen was a catty girl and put her up because of Nick . No little skinny girl she made a strategic move because she knew you and your Dad are the same vote.

She cannot stand Jen for reasons other then Nick, and I stand by saying she is just like a little high school girl jealous of the in crowd.

She just got all pissy with Dick for no reason other than she is bored with being in the house, hates everyone and is tired of him trying to parent her. After he leaves the HoH in a huff, she goes "F'k you" under her breath.

Dick would have had a better relationship with her if he had left this week. Then he could have been a martyr, just like Nick.

This child is a piece of work.

Dep, maybe I should have said especially with her father.

LOL Mendes

You do realize that they were never estranged and this whole season has been an act right?

She can say F you under her breath all she wants, but she will follow her dads C+++ wherever it leads. There is some serious crap here that CBS better be paying for (doctors and stuff)

Dep

sure there might be some personal reasons for getting out jen. BUT, she knows getting her out this week is the best thing she can do. she can't turn on her allaince or jess will be after them next week. she is in good with zach right now, and jameka can't play for HOH for 3 more times.

so that leaves JENN and AMBER. and i would rather have AMBER after me then JENN, considering amber hasnt won anything and only sits around and cries.

Good luck Daniele!

I thought Daniele HATED Zach last week. I thought she said he was creepy and couldn't wait for him to be out of the house. Now they're best friends and she's telling her dad F* you? What's the deal?

well i didnt hear her say F*ck you.. what i read on the main BB page, she just Sighed.

so what, if he was my dad, i probably wouldnt talk to him for 5 years either. he is an embarrasment to her. you cant be proud of the guy in the house who goes around farting, burping, cussing, and everybody hates. you would want them on your side, but you need to put some distance between yall so you get the rest of the house off your back.

they can work on their personal life after BB.

Good Luck Daniele!

Daniele is extremely good at playing the victim. When she wants something she's all nicey nice, when she's behind your back she's catty. When someone says something she doesn't like, first words are, you guys just don't underrsttaannd, i'm sooo frustrated. I'm tired of people saying "She's only 20/21" I've seen more mature 12 year olds with problems such as hers. She seems to be whinny when she wants sympathy (poor me syndrome) I'm just tired of it. :outfitted_pirate:

I thought Daniele HATED Zach last week. I thought she said he was creepy and couldn't wait for him to be out of the house. Now they're best friends and she's telling her dad F* you? What's the deal?

Not true at all. She likes Zack and they have been especially close the last few weeks. She laughs at him for being weird but in a nice way. I see so many posts that are just not true. I don't know where people get these from.

Thank you Marty. I think they'll save the POV "surprise" for Daniele and Amber til Monday, since it's her bday.

And, I agree arrowhead... except that Jameka or Amber could get a hold of Daniele today and convince her to put Eric up instead. Eric has told both of them some dumbass things in the last 2 days, that could change Daniele's mind. Of course, I think she would have to convince Dick too but, it's feasible that Jen won't go up.

I don't want Daniele to use POV and get rid of Amber but, I know that's not happening.

So when the big day happens, will they announce that Daniele is now 21 or will they just say it's her birthday. Although it's a simple lie to say that you're 21 and not 20, at this point in the game the HG's are looking for ANY excuse to turn on someone.

Archived