Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey King123 - Next to my home state of Kentucky, I love Florida next. I've lived here almost 30 years.

I've never seen it spelled FLORDIA as you did in this thread. Please note the "I" comes before the "D".

Other than that, you're okay in my book, King.

maggie best bb player

dr. will second :animated_rotfl:

maggie would beat dr. will if in same season.

i dont know why yall think getting rid of jenn is a bad move... why get rid of Jameka? she cant compete for HOH for next 3 hohs.

why get ride of zach, he wouldnt nominate her, maybe her dad, but not her.

amber cant win anything

and now she is in an alliance with J and E. so she shouldnt get rid of them

So get ride of the next best player.... jen.

Good luck Daniele!

getting rid of jen is the right move by far. next week the power four should get zach out and its smooth sailing

none of them are really playing anything

maggie would beat dr. will if in same season.

Not in this lifetime... Dr. Will is the all time best bb player hands down...

Manguy only had to beat a bunch of clueless retards... Dr. Will had some comp at least... Plus he also orchestrated Boogies win in All Stars... Manguy wasn't even on All Stars...

do you have some kind of "key word" software that you use?

Nope, but I do have the gift of natural occuring Fizzydar...

For the record, Dumbskull Dani has been playing on sheer luck alone... She has no concept how to play this game with any strategy... And what a lying coward... I hope jen dumps a jug of iced tea on her...

how is she a lying coward? if you are wanting to backdoor somebody, your not going to tell them, and if they ask, you lie. if not they will compete as hard as they can for POV. so there is nothing wrong with lying in that instance in the game.

Good luck Daniele!

King I agree with you she is by far the best player in the house.

I am cheering for Dick, he is my fav. Danielle is my 2 so I'm with you Go DANIELLE!!!!!! GO DICK GO!!!!

Daniele has no game skills when the game is not going her way. She sits in a corner and cries and has her father or new boyfriend pick fights on her behalf. I want to see some gameplay out of her that doesn't include anyone else. I want to see her on the block, and then rally to get votes, as Eric did when Eric was on the block.

She's really great in the competitions, but there are a lot of people who have skills like that. I think it takes a lot more skill to be personable and relate to people and get them on your side. So far, I haven't seen that in her. Maybe part of that is because she wasn't forced to play on her own as everyone else in the house was forced to play?

As much as I can't stand Amber and Jameka, I thought it was laughable on the show tonight when Daniele made the crack about how Jameka was upset about being on the block, but oh well, that's the game! I hope she will remember that the next time she is on the block, or her Dad is on the block!

I think Daniele so far is the best kick ass player in the house. I loved the way her just looking at Amber during their deal that Amber folded and gave Dani her allegiance for the rest of the game. Zach was telling Jameka today what a fantastic player Daniele is. He said he watches every move in the game.

I don't deny that she is a whiny little bitch and acts like a baby sometimes. But game wise I give her - her creds.

But for those that would rather think of her as a cheating crack whore skank there is no convincing. Lots of hate for her.

Oh, my gosh! Did people actually say she took crack? I don't remember reading that! :animated_shocking:

As for convincing anyone, I don't know why anyone would care enough to worry over convincing anyone else.

Archived