Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is Definitely a great BB player...you don't have to like her, but her wins speak for themselves. Maybe her strategy is lacking but this is where Dick picks up the slack...they are a team to be reckoned with, no doubt (especially with this assortment of players)...if you don't see that then you are naive!

I've seen postings that have made comparisons since the beginning of the season of Daniele to Janelle... I think Daniele's success in the comps is showing she is a formitable BB player... whether she will do better with the strategy and end up with a win is still to be seen...

daniele also says that amber had her take 3 pictures of amber kissing her necklace and giving a love sign to her daughter. dani says that when she took the camera to storage room, she deleted amber's pictures.

This years cast is just flat out mean

what about everybody else who left before her?

Good luck Daniele!

the rest were throwing hoh like it was going out of style. if was amber vs tteam dick members excluding jen

Dani is a good player. I am sick of her whining but she is a good player. I have to laugh. I was just reading about how Amber feels safer with D&D, and once again one of them have gone out of their way to hurt her. Amber is such a lemming I feel sorry for her. She should have known better than to cosy up to Dani.

Listen, I find it funny that Daniele is being jumped on because she says Asians are stingy, I have to tell you folks that stereo type or not it is the truth, but I like to not use the word stingy, just that some groups of people do tend to be more generous than others. I have been in the service industry for more than 45 years, and while I really hate to pre-judge or stereo type my tables or guests, it happens, I do not think it should be considered a big slam, if you could be in our server side station on any given night you are gonna hear stuff just like that. Servers get paid about 2 dollars and 13 cent an hour and rely on tips to make up their wage, so it is difficult not to want to scream when you see certain people being seated with you because you KNOW you are waiting on these folks for zip, it hurts because you work hard for your money. I treat and serve EVERYONE with the same great service but there are times when I know that a certain group or table is gonna tip me less than the standard, and unfortunately it does fall within certain groups of people who tip big, who tip small, and some who do not tip. So don't be too hard on her, we really try not to stereo type but when it happens time after time, what else can you think? I think the reason that poor tipping happens is more out of maybe people not knowing how to figure out the percentage, more than it bing a direct slam, and I hope I do not get jumped on because I defended her statement or talked about it, it is just because I have a lot of experience in this field and do not feel she meant it in they way you all think she did.

Archived