Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

I never said anything about winning, I said she did well in competitions..and for a woman in her mid 30s to hang upside down or hold on to a mushroom for as long as she did Ill give her the respect she deserves...regardless if the competition was thrown or not.

OK I give her credit for doing well in 2 comps... But how many now has Daniele done well in again, and by well I am talking winning here not getting close to winning...

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know why people say she has no social skills.. would you want to hang out with Amber Jameka, Jenn or zach? come on! ... and if you say she is unsociable, what about jessica? she sleeps for about 10 hours straight everynight!

Good luck daniele!

without dick daniele would have been booted already

How do you say dick had ANYTHING to do with her HOH'S? she won both of them by herself without her dad's help. and if i remember, he didnt have anything to do with POV either. but i KNOW he didnt effect her winning HOH'S

i hate when people say that she would of been gone already without dick being there. well you cant say that! she could very well play a completely diffrent game, and be in a diffrent allaince and everything. maybe her and jenn would of made a real deal and went all the way. so dont say without dick being there should wold be gone, cause you dont know. it would of been a completely diffrent game.

Good luck daniele!

I agree with everything that Marty said... or maybe I'm just hungry for a snack :cookie:

How do you say dick had ANYTHING to do with her HOH'S? she won both of them by herself without her dad's help. and if i remember, he didnt have anything to do with POV either. but i KNOW he didnt effect her winning HOH'S

i hate when people say that she would of been gone already without dick being there. well you cant say that! she could very well play a completely diffrent game, and be in a diffrent allaince and everything. maybe her and jenn would of made a real deal and went all the way. so dont say without dick being there should wold be gone, cause you dont know. it would of been a completely diffrent game.

Good luck daniele!

its the truth . she been riding her dad coat tail the whole game.

Joke or not, I didn't see Jen getting them right and winning HoH... Dick didn't have anything to do with Daniele winning HoH... Some people like to grasp at straws...

He's not talking about her winning HOH..he's talking about the fact he wouldnt have been there last week to save her from the chopping block.

folks wont never get it :food-smiley-005: . i never said anything about dick being the reason she won hoh lmbao

Well, Dani is back and it seems the pampered little twit is still the same self absorbed snot. Personally, if I was Dick, I think I would throw up my hands in disgust and let her have her way. He needs to just stop trying, nothing he does will appease her. If she hates being around him so much, I wish he would put her out of her misery by winning HOH and putting her A** on the block.

Well, Dani is back and it seems the pampered little twit is still the same self absorbed snot. Personally, if I was Dick, I think I would throw up my hands in disgust and let her have her way. He needs to just stop trying, nothing he does will appease her. If she hates being around him so much, I wish he would put her out of her misery by winning HOH and putting her A** on the block.

but then he wouldnt win father of the year

yep lol

Right Snuggs.. should've been gone weeks ago..

Funny.. everyone that is a fan of them says she should've been gone weeks ago.. when in fact Dick and Daniele are the reasons she's still around. Hmmmm....

Archived