Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK in response

Jen has always voted what is best for her and played the game as she thought she should. She did not have an alliance with Dick and Daniele.

Zack is playing his own game also what works best for him. Nobody has control over him. Well, maybe the last vote was that he promised to vote however Jess told him to vote.

I don't know how you say that Dick and Daniele have all this control over people. That is just crazy.

And this girl thought Dustin's word was worthless?

First she promised Kail safety and gave her the boot, then she promised Jen to have her back till the end, and first chance she gets is backdooring her.

If anyone's word in this house is worth less than a "piece of chewed up gum" it's hers!

She did the best she could to keep her word to Kail. She thought she had a deal to get Dustin out.

She did not have a deal with Jen to the end. She had an agreement that one week.

OMG I think Dani is going to hell.

Stop trying to twist people's word into something amusing Marty, its not working :)

I never said Dani should be expelled because she is lying because thats part of the game but she a dumb moron who sucks at living.

Yea If Dani does boot her, I don't see Jen voting for her in the end. Why should she. Danielle lied to her and Kail and doesn't deserve the money for being a cheatic baby.

No one has outplayed anyone this year Yath, in my opinion, because of the DR incident with Eric. The moment that happened, the game was completely changed as was the fate of everyone involved. I doubt Dick would have been voted out had Eric gone home like was planned three weeks ago because Eric was the one who talked Jessica to vote out Dustin and made the alliance with Dick.

I'm not saying D/D have played bad, I'm saying you're giving them WAY too much credit because without the DR they probably wouldn't be here right now and Eric definitely would not be.

You are free to agree with anyone you want or have any opinion you want. I'm not saying I'm right. All I'm saying is keep an open mind that the DR had a major impact on getting Eric to stay here, not Dick who thinks he masterminded everything. Had Eric gone, this D/D/E/J alliance would have never happened and Dick probably would have gone home. Kail would still be here and she'd NEVER vote to have Dick stay over Dustin and without Eric's vote to evict Dustin from AP, bye bye Dick.

sorry marty, i had to dig deep into my closet and get my b*tch boots out. you know.. those boots that go up past your knees? yeah... those are the kind of boots that are needed.

and no, they are not GOLD! they are black! sFun_thbpbpthpt.gif

While I still think D and D ARE outplaying everyone (and have, since the beginning of the game), I fully agree that the game changed with the DR crap re Eric. And it really annoys me.

Still....they (D and D) are still PLAYING...nobody else is doing a thing.

Eric cannot play until he gets his orders. He tried to do that last time, with Nick, and it bit him in the ass.

I agree with you on that part Yath.

The problem is the only player left if Jen goes home this week is Eric, and he's not going to win HoH...he'll throw it again.

Jameka and Amber will just put up Zach and maybe Eric...Zach goes home. Boooooring.

Zach will put up Jameka and Amber. Boooooring.

Dick would put up Jameka and Amber. Boooooring.

Jessica would put up whoever Eric told her to...which COULD be interesting if they grew a pair and put up D/D.

I would love to see these people on Survivor because almost all of them would have been airlifted out by now. Hmm, on second thought forget I said that. Speaking of Survivor, the cast this year for China (starting in one month) looks pretty good!

I think that Daniele has her head in the game and plays it better then anyone else. She also is good at comps.

This is me talking strategic and not personal. (cuz I know she is a whiny spoiled brat)

One thing though Marty, not arguing with you here but keep in mind there's only one reason, just one, that Danielle is here with HoH right now. It's because the unfair advantage of having her father in the house and giving her PoV to take her off. Otherwise she'd be gone.

We can speculate all day long what the game would be like if they had a different player. If her father was not there then she would be in a whole different alliance.

If the DR had not gotten involved then it would be a different game.

What is the point of speculation. It is what it is.

it is what it is.... point is, she is a snotty brat who plays a good game.

edit: lol marty, i had it on reply and had "it is what it is" before i saw your post... weird hu? (i actually was watching the brat on drv and was confirming what a snot she is)

And if some horses could fly they'd have an advantage over other horses... :lol:

Events happen, things change, advantages shift.

Dani has created her own advantages.

edit: Yes, Marty IS funny!

Archived