Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly the spat between Daniele and Dick was about money she borrowed and wouldn't pay back...maybe she will pay him back if she wins...ha ha yeah right...

Eric and Jessica were trying to think of a way to save Jen the other day. They said if they can't do it, then they aren't going to try. They can't risk ruining their new alliance with Danielle and Dick. Jen is going home.

Not if America tells Eric to vote out The other person on the block and then the other person will go home because Eric can be persuasive just look at the past evidence...

Ya know what yes Dani can be a little bi+ch and whines and bratty but she is a kick ass good BB player. She is really smart. She is not a cruel person. She does not say disgusting things about people like incest. She does have a right to rag on people. She does not say the F word all the time and spout religious stuff. She still feels bad about Kail leaving and that her plan backfired and she felt like she betrayed Kail. She said she is going to apologize to Kail in her blog.

You know that Daniele should get a lot more credit then people give her. She has had a target on her back almost the whole game and been on the block twice. Can't say she is not a fantastic player. JMO

Hey it will be Eric Jess and the person that Jen replaces...against zach and dick....that is how I call it...I might be wrong... but Eric is good at persuading people ...I said again and again...America needs to be out of the game...but ol well it is what it is....If it goes this way I hope Jen gets revenge!!!

PS I call Danielle the way I see it....but she is just a child so what could you expect??? I am not knocking her game just her personality...

no way eric rocks the votes

he'll cast his ap vote but he wont go out of his way to keep jen

that would be a dumb move

He didnt want to vote against Dustin or give Jess the silence treatment last week either...but he did and that was a stupid move ....what ever America said whether he agrees with it or not...he will put his whole heart in there to get it accomplished...

like getting kail out over nick

nope he pick and chose when to give his full effort

Not if America tells Eric to vote out The other person on the block and then the other person will go home because Eric can be persuasive just look at the past evidence...

I don't think that will matter. Jen won't have enough votes to stay. It will cause another "phantom" vote freakout though.

She does not say the F word all the time and spout religious stuff.

Thats cuz Sulkani is too busy whining about how bad she has it and how no one could possibly understand and how she does'nt want to be there and on and on and on and on, x infinity...

getting rid of jenn is NOT a personal reason!! why do you think that?

You seem to be a pretty big Dani fan, but I have to agree that it's mostly personal. And it's not a very good move. I really don't think Jen would go against her word to Danielle after Dani lied to her, saying she "had her back." Even in the DR on the other nights' episode, Jen was happy to be on Dani's side and not aware of the constant bashing behind her back. You'll notice that Jen no longer talks badly behind Dani's back. Also, if Jen goes up, I think it's perfectly possible for her to sway Eric, Jessica, and either Jameka or Amber to start a new 4 (maybe even 5 with Zach) and hopefully go after the unbreakable duo next week. Amber and Jameka are coming after Dani and Dick anyways, so why not try to keep someone who thinks she's aligned with you, even though you don't like her? So strategy-wise, it seems like a really dumb move.

On to the personal part. Dani's head is completely messed up because of Nick. It wasn't a good decision to try to get Eric out, and that was completely to avenge Nick, inventing all kinds of crazy conspiracy stories to justify it. Well, it blew up in their faces and would've cost D&D the whole game if America's Player wasn't in effect. This could be the very same mistake. The only reason she wants Jen out is because Jen is the only one who questioned the morality of messing around with Nick when she had a boyfriend at home. By pushing Jen out of the house, she is trying to push the ugly truth about herself out with it, all along trying to justify it as getting out a big threat. And I hope it bites her in the butt.

Good luck, Jen!!

getting backdoor without having a chance to play in pov

classic bb

lol arrowhead i like you

you speak whats ever on your mine

Archived