Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

Danielle is being bitchy to her father, because she is a bitch. I think it's also setting in that Dick, although crass and obnoxious, is also more likable. She knows that if she and Dick are in the F2...he will win. Even though she's won more comps and he's been an ass to everyone...Dick will win.

If she's up on the block with Dick, come eviction day, she will be evicted. She's painted herself into quite a corner with this HOH. By backdooring Jen, someone who would target Dick and Eric, her corner is getting smaller. She wants Jen out of the house for personal reasons. Sure Jen has won vetos, but only when she needed to...

By backdooring Jen, Danielle loses ANOTHER jury vote.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i disagree.. danni would win against dick final 2.

danni is not a bitch, she is a smart-great player.

she is doing the absolute best thing she can do by backdooring jenn, who is the next best player behind her.

i dont know why you think people would vote for dick over her, no way in hell they would. she would win in a land-slide.

getting rid of jenn is NOT a personal reason!! why do you think that?

jenn has won the 2nd amount of stuff (next to danni :)). and is her biggest threat.

lets look at it

Jessica- has deal with

eric- has a deal with

dick- Her best allie

amber- Worthless who hasnt won anything

jameka- Cant compete in 3 more HOH

zach -Hasnt won ANYTHING, why would she get rid of her...i mean him?

the BEST thing would to get her out. its NOT personal Its STRATIGIC!

Good luck daniele!

everyone has thier opinion, but I do not see this scenerio at all, if those 2 were up as final 2 Daniel could very well win, a lot of times they vote for the one who played the best and she so far has been playing well, put aside all the personalities that everyone does not like, this person is bitchy, this person whines, this person is a liar, on and on, this is BB so Daniel definately has a good chance to win if she gets to final 2 and even if she is with her dad, they ( the jury) definately do not like ED's antics and probabbly have long memories to the foul language and things he has said to all of them, so it would be a toss up and one that would not matter anyway, because they are realated and probably would be giving the other some of the money if one of then win. I like them both and if AP plays into in the end they would have my vote.

by the way I do not see this as personal, Jen is a loose cannon and needs to get gone, Dani is correct in getting rid of her, she wants to out Eric, but has made a deal, so we shall see, and that would be strategic as well, they rest besides Jessica are dead weight, they have no stratetgy

no he wont. he wont win HOH, and he doesnt have a choice of voting out people... he will stay with D/D. who else does he have? jameka and amber want him out.

are yall just dreaming, coming up with this stuff? cause it doesnt make since.

Good luck daniele!

because they are realated and probably would be giving the other some of the money if one of then win.

Nope, can't happen... They have in the contract that you can't share the money with any other house guest (s)...

Eric and Jessica were trying to think of a way to save Jen the other day. They said if they can't do it, then they aren't going to try. They can't risk ruining their new alliance with Danielle and Dick. Jen is going home.

yes, Eric would f her in a heartbeat so she needs to play it that way and f him first, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Amber is soooo lost, good grief, her and Jameka keeping on this line of it is all mapped out by God is ludicrous. Wait til they get out of there and watch the show, read all the board and see what they really look like, oooowe

danni is not a bitch, she is a smart-great player.

I have to disagree....She is not thinking...she is listening to her dad....Jen said that she would have Danielle's back all the way to the end.... they were suppose to be in it together...why are you going to get rid of a person that would be loyal to you in your decisions...Jen and Zack has demonstrated that D and D could trust them...Eric has not...they do not know about AC all they know is that Eric has flipped votes on them several times... hummm??? A person u know lies to your face or someone you know you could use to your advantage in voting b/c they will vote however u tell them... Getting rid of Jen and Zack and keeping Eric and Jess big mistake.. both are equally competitive and both could outshine in comps against D and D... but who can you trust....

Eric and Jessica were trying to think of a way to save Jen the other day. They said if they can't do it, then they aren't going to try. They can't risk ruining their new alliance with Danielle and Dick. Jen is going home.

You forget Eric has to vote the way we tell him and the dumb blond will follow him like a puppy dog !

well, BB is only BB in the house, I imagine there are ways to gift someone somthing and not have it come back on them brecause of thier contracts, there are sooo many ways to get around all of that, say not handing over cash, but maybe buying someone something as a gift, there is no law against that.

Exactly Eric has to vote as we say so that could help in the end. And I would not trust either Jen or Zac, or anyone else for that matter no matter what has been said, Zach and Jen may have said they had her back, but that was only for the task at hand, Jen would not be loyal to any one but herself.

I do not think I would just come right out and do it that way, I maybe would create some kind of other means to make my gift. Look It seems a little strange that you could not gift one of your kids something, ED and Dani are related. And how do they tell if it is prize money or money for tickets you earned on your own, Maggie made a nice salary as an ER nurse. I think a good attonrney or a smart someone handling your funds could get you what you want.

I just know what people tell me in my interviews and sometimes when we talk without doing an interview...

I worked as a OR nurse, but it isn't that great a paycheck... True it isn't pennies, but it's not a lot of money either... I made $44,000.00... When you are paying a morage, car payments, loans, credit cards... It's just not that much money...

oh agreed Yana, I was in the medical field and I have many nurse friends with varying degrees, but there are ways to shelter money and be able to use it for what you want. I am no expert, but if I could afford to hire the right people I am sure they could show me the way. Guess you'd have to be sneaky, and maybe still not get away with it, I don't know , Just speculation

The one thing you cannot say about Jen is that she doesn't honor her word. When she could have turned on Kail, she never did. Danielle doesn't know about AP, but she does know that Eric hasn't stuck with any alliance besides Jessica.

On a different note: Do you think there is a telepathic connection between Amber and Danielle?

They both loved Nick. They both had a strange love/hate relationship with Dick. Amber had a vision Dick was going to be there for the POV (after the Dustin eviction, but before Dustin got evicted)...and now amber had a vision that she and Jameka would be there after thursday. Danile wants to evict Jen, meaning Amber's visions are true. Just saying...

But let's say that a HG had $20, 000 in a savings account (I know, not believable. Most of them say they are so poor) before they went to the house. How could CBS say they could not give another HG that 20g? And if the winning money is in an account for them, if they withdraw 2g a month in cash for 'pocket money' and 1g goes into someone elses pocket, how would CBS know that? Seems it would be a hard thing for them to control.

We'll have to wait until the action comp...maybe Dick will be really animated and it will seem as though he's the host...other than the small details, you have to admit there is a connection between Amber and Dani...

I forgot, they're both pretty enough to be America's Top Model.

But let's say that a HG had $20, 000 in a savings account (I know, not believable. Most of them say they are so poor) before they went to the house. How could CBS say they could not give another HG that 20g? And if the winning money is in an account for them, if they withdraw 2g a month in cash for 'pocket money' and 1g goes into someone elses pocket, how would CBS know that? Seems it would be a hard thing for them to control.

Again, I don't know, I just know that I have been told by several different people that Maggie was stopped from buying plane tickets for the herd... It came from some that were in the herd and some that weren't... Same story by both sides...

Archived