Daniele Week 7 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

folks are fed up :food-smiley-005:

Smart move on CBS part to put one descent looking male in the house for all the females to fight over.

I think Amber won because we actually saw her humping his leg. We only heard Danielle making wierd noises under the blankies with Nick, no proof she got as close as Amber.

I think a clue that Jen was jealous of Dani and wanted Nick was when she lied that he "tried to kiss her on the lips and she refused".........when Nick confronted her in front of everyone it was the first clue she was a little unhinged.............oh, no, the first clue was when she cried on and on because of her pic........sorry

Hold onto your hats sports fans, Danile is already planning on evicting Jen. That's right. The girl she SWORE she had her back...is showing her the BACK DOOR!!! What? That's so fake, not our Princess and CBS winner?? She won't even put Jen on the block and give her a chance to save herself?? She's taking the cowardly way out?? She may be boney, but she ain't got a spine, that's for sure. This girl can't keep her word in a bag. Not this little untrustworthy skank.

Wow what a great and honorable player you are Danielle. Know wonder America loves you. Kudos...

I do have to admit that if she votes Jen out then it's purely personal at that point and she's screwed herself. I think she'll rethink this though. Let's not forget everyone doing the same thing through the days

That's right because this game is about lying. The rules are you can't do that.

Jen was jealous of Nick and Danielle, she made it very very clear. Jen's a decent looking girl, she just thinks everyone should think so too. (she was really snotty about that pic with her mom--puh lease)

I am sure that since Jen has had training from Mike and Will, she knows how to play the game well. Look at what they did to people last season. Look at how far it got them. Jen is playing the game too, don't think for one second that she wouldn't have and hasn't used Dick and Danielle to get to this point and stay in the game. If she were HOH, she'd end up putting one of them up. She just knew that aligning with D&D now would keep her in the game for at least another week.

GREAT JOB DANIELLE

(but be nicer to your dad)

Hold onto your hats sports fans, Danile is already planning on evicting Jen. That's right. The girl she SWORE she had her back...is showing her the BACK DOOR!!! What? That's so fake, not our Princess and CBS winner?? She won't even put Jen on the block and give her a chance to save herself?? She's taking the cowardly way out?? She may be boney, but she ain't got a spine, that's for sure. This girl can't keep her word in a bag. Not this little untrustworthy skank.

Wow what a great and honorable player you are Danielle. Know wonder America loves you. Kudos...

Yeah cuz nobody else does this...

I dunno...I still say Jen should go...i mean right now I dunno how strategic it would be to vote any of the out. Strategy get's a heck of alot harder these days. In the first few weeks you can make a mistake and vote out Mr. or Mrs. popular then get in trouble and fade into the crowd. Where do you hide when it's you and a few others???

She could boot Jen and that would probably be safest....however Amber wins HoH and now she is screwed. She votes out Amber and she is a bit safer yet Jess and Eric can turn against her again. She could boot Jess and now Eric comes back with a vengeance (though the AP might help). She could boot Eric and Jess, Amber, and Jameka come bach hard. Point is...the decision gets her in trouble no matter what it is.

Good Luck Dani...Go for it and I pray I finally back this winner

-Kyo

jen is the best target imho

So, back to Jen. I am confused. I know Dan brought up a deal with Jen to have each other's back. But, after that Jen started acting funny. She was glued to the HOH room and all those people. So, was it an act to get info for D & D or was she just her usual self kissing ass with whoever is in power. I thought Dan had gotten mad at her because she thought she had gone to the other side and forgotten about their deal.

I think she's got to go after Amber/Jameka.............

I agree on that one...

She better not go after Jen... Jen helped save her dads butt this week... Same as Zack... Eric didn't have a choice but they didn't know that.... That's so funny!!!

Archived