Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

i just cannot respect her reasons AT ALL for not going to sequester. george, vanna, and modeling are no more important than anyone else's life. you don't just take your ball and go home because you're not guarranteed a win. i grew to admire a lot about jen, but i really hated that entitled behavior last night. i hope she reconsiders, and fulfills her commitment.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the situation she is in...I wouldn't blame her if she did walk. Why stick around and be part of giving someone money that treated you like crap. She's also ticked off at BB for lieing to her about her being able to ruin ED's cigs...childish of course...but when all the elements are against you (and they've certainly been against her from the start)...why stick it out? Cut your losses and get on with your life.

Week 1 - I did not like Jen on the show the first week

Weeks 2-6 - I enjoyed certain aspects of Jen

Week 7 - I hope that she walks out on Thurs, walks past Julie, leaves BB hanging, and does whatever she has to do to own Dicks ass for the the rest of his short life.

No one deserves what she has put up. And she has had to do it for 7 weeks.

I never would have thought I would say this, but Jen is one of the strongest people I have ever seen dealing with what she has and not just walking out the door. As someone who has been on the receiving end of hate speech, it isn't easy. It isn't easy in small increments and to have put up with this shit for 7 weeks......GO JEN!

CBS should be ashamed for not stepping in.........Remember folks, if BB had done what they were SUPPOSED to weeks ago.....none of this would be an issue.

Dep

But, on all of theses boards ( I only read Mortys) I haven't seen an outcry against what Jen said last night about she doesn't care about the game ( which I feel is a lie). She said some not very nice things about the people trying out for this show. If she didn't want to be on this show then why did she sign the contract. She knew what she was getting into she isn't as dumb as she wants those in the house to believe.

outcry for what? she is not the first or last hg to state they didnt want to be there. if you want outcry it should be @cbs for casting folks year after like her and carol who both stated they didnt want to be there and didnt even apply to the show

thats until dick get there. but i dont think dick will make it tio sequester since all hg wants to hand him the money

If Jen really doesn't go to sequester how will BB replace her vote?

maybe give eric ap vote to jen and make eric vote on his own that is if eric isnt final two

If Jen really doesn't go to sequester how will BB replace her vote?

The HGs were told America would vote, and that will replace hers. This incidentally shows that Eric will vote himself and, we will not vote for him for the winner.

MJCS, that's what I was wondering. Unless Eric gets into the Final 2, which I don't think BB will allow, what will happen? I guess that's why BB threatened/ bribed Jen into staying...

:animated_scratchchin: hmmmm....I smell another conspiracy theory boiling over...

My hubbie doesn't watch the show at all, He teases me about my addiction. He can't understand what I see in it.

The other night during BBAD ED was on one of his Jen bashing rants as the husband passed through, He looked at me and said, "How can they all just sit there and watch this happening? I would flat out cold cock that punk ass S.O.B! "

It's true that they are in there for the money. And maybe that is part of the reason why no one has tried to reign ED in on his vitriolic rants, But I have to agree, I don't think I could just sit there and tune him out.

I find it so disgusting that I've stopped watching it, And I am a self confessed addict.

:animated_scratchchin: Wake up it's not just on TV kids do it to other kids in school I see it at soccer ,baseball,basketball it's call clicks it starts with a leader and the followers just do the same it's more amplified in a situation where you can not escape the click.There are kids tormented everyday in schools everyday by these type of people. Everyone wants to belong and if you don't agree with something you are attacked.Even in the click they are crewl (have you seen the movie mean girls?) I see it on this board all the time you don't agree and everyone jumps in to have their say on how wrong your opinion is .I have been reading these boards for 2 yrs .Wake up this house it the real world without police and lawyers that can sue you for harassment , You know dick doesn't actually walk around in real life saying these vile things? I wait for everyone to jump in and tell me how wrong I am and that it's different how dick is mean to jen. this has nothing to do with dick and jen this has to do with teaching our children something ALOT of people have forgotten EMPATHY!!!! a though for other peoples feelings (like how dicks daughter only thinks of her own feelings) (she is a selfish brat sorry to say) ohhh no now i will get yelled at for dani bashing . :lipsrsealed2:

I find it so disgusting that I've stopped watching it, And I am a self confessed addict.

In previous seasons I have watched the feeds for hours on end but the only good thing about this season is that I am pulling away from this train wreck they call Big Brother. For me its not fun to watch the junior high school mentality of most of these HG. I especially dislike Eric for the way he berates Jen along with his behind-the-back comments about Dick. He reminds me of the kid who suddenly finds himself hanging out with the cool group and feels the need to out do them in their meaness.

The producers have gone out of their way this year to ruin what used to be a show about nuances and scheming in the race for ratings. Well they have achieved their goal but the game is worse for the wear.

I am having a really hard time watching this year and it has ruined my t.v. summer. How can anyone get pleasure out of watching people act this way toward fellow human beings. I have actually been going back and watching past seasons to remind me why I have loved Big Brother so much. I went back and watched Howie's attack on April and it did not compare to this. Please, please, next year give us the old Big Brother back!!

I believe Jen was about the only one left who had three things going: 1) the desire to get Dick out of the house, and 2) the capability to do it, and the 3) the independence to think for herself outside the D/D box (and apparently outside the producers box).

I hope Jen completely bails in sequester and begins traveling the talk show circuit to expose what really went on behind the scenes of BB this season. I'd like to hear her story away from the BB producers and their influence. And I'm not really a Jen fan.

I agree Ginger, they way she rolled her eyes when sequester was mentioned with Julie Chen, I said same thing, she's up to something or won't go. :animated_bouncy:

Probably force CBS to move her to another location if and when Dick gets to sequester, like Marcellus did because of Howie.

:animated_rotfl:

Archived