Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you react if someone came out to where you were eating and blew smoke deliberately on your food? I hate this season because it seems BB is setting it up so Dick can get away with just about anything, for the sake of ratings. BTW I rarely watch and now that Jen is gone, I am too. CBS seems to be controlling this season more than ever.

She seems like a genuinely nice and happy person when she's not locked in with a bunch of a'holes. She has friends who said glowing things about her so she's obviously a bit different outside of the house. She's a very attractive woman too, which is a good quality if you're a man. She makes me laugh...whether she knows it or not she is funny. Her laugh cracks me up every time.

People like different types of people. There isn't a person on this earth who is liked by everyone. Different strokes for different folks.

Anyway, trying to put together a list when I don't know her personally is pretty tough. I can't think of a single positive thing to say about Dick except that he does want a relationship with his daughter.

Jen's redeeming qualities:

Not overly emotional

Positive outlook/ Almost always had a smile

High self-esteem (living in the area she does, not found often)

Comfortable with her intelligence

Not a follower

Random

Physically fit (with little to no outside help)/ Health conscious

Healthy relationship with family (from what I saw)

Good sense of humor

Truthful & trustworthy (though not 100%, but it is a game)

On the superficial side:

Great teeth, hair and skin

How would you react if someone came out to where you were eating and blew smoke deliberately on your food?

I totally agree that Jen has put up with a lot. I could have NEVER just let his antics slide. I am not a Dick fan at all. I think he is nothing but a bully.

go bruins.

She may have lied about Nick but Dumb and Dumber have lied about many more people and things than she ever did.

My favourite was when Dani asked Jen to go to the HOH room and told her she had her back no matter what. Hugged her and said this will be good.

Two weeks later she orchestrates Jen's departure. Once Dani told Dick Jen was being backdoored Jen became the enemy and he tainted her to everyone in the house.

Jameka and Amber know Jen is okay. But once that mob mentality takes hold lead by the likes of a dick like Dick you can't combat it.

Jen is not stupid she knew she was being voted out. I don't blame her one bit for eating real food. Why eat crap for your last 3 days when it was a done deal?

It's only cheating if it gets you an advantage in the house. She got no advantage ever.

Who cares if she ate? Why is this such a big deal? She was leaving and she knew it.

She had been told more than once "nobody likes you". Nice.

Lord of the Flies mentality with Dickie boy leading the way.

Ugh, I really shouldn't be listening to her Early Show interview. She starts right off again saying that Danielle cheated on her boyfriend.

How exactly is what Dani did any worse than what Eric is doing? Both have GF/BF's at home. Both have had "flirtmances" on the show.

I guess it's just the old double standard where a guy who sleeps around is just "sowing his wild oats" and the girl who sleeps around is a whore...

The Nick kiss lie was why I added "though not 100%" in my list. Other than that fib, Jen's been pretty truthful. She could have formed other aliances in the house, but she stuck by Kail, even though it made her more of a target.

She never participated in the group bashings, unless I missed them all. Even if I missed one, that's still far less than everyone else. She never said she would screw Danielle the first chance she got (something Danielle admitted to hours after her "deal").

Now, I'm speculating, but I bet Jen was told that she would ge a pentalty nom if she didn't stop eating. When she continued to eat, then they changed it to a vote. She didn't think she would have the votes either way. If I was in the situation, I would have eaten, too, though not to that degree. If Jen was really nasty and mean, she would have pulled a Mike Boogie on Dick and Eric and said that the only person they could win against in the Final 2 was her. No one could win against Jameka. If it's true that $$ is all they all cared about, that would have turned a few votes. But she didn't. And if you say that she isn't smart enough to figure it out, she was coached by that wart covered Ass. I think fro mthe first moment she was playing for F2 goat.

I want someone to tell me Jen's redeeming qualities.

Can someone give me a list?

(besides putting up with Dick's vile stuff)

I really don't like Jen that much - if I met her in real life, I wouldn't want to be her friend. She is very shallow and self-involved and not very smart. BUT - she didn't deserve ED's abuse. She wasn't that bad or annoying and she didn't lie and form 20 different alliances or go back on her word. Amber is a much worse human being in my opinion and no one has ostracised her - why? Because she is no threat to ED and ED doesn't have pent-up sexual frustration toward her like he does with Jen.

Archived