Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldguy you are the best.. Loved you poem... But I have a question did Eric not wear Jen's Bottie (sp) shorts..lol ummm maybe both topics could apply to him herbies and hemorids..lol

Hugs All

BarbN

A belated :hug: back to Catniptoy... you rock!

Man, I am really surprised at all the vitriol being expressed against Jen... I still think she is a pretty cool gal... bit of an airhead, but who am I to criticize about being an airhead? :animated_rotfl:

honestly I was never a Jen fan, and knew she should go (especially after giving up on the game rules) but I felt really sad for her when I saw her emotions in her face during the huge blow out with Dick, she looked so sad and hurt... oh well, I just think it went too far whoever was at fault

WickedOne said "The attention ho was saying she wasn't sure if Dick was going to hit her next or what. PLEASE. You keep grabbing at a person who hates you you'll get hit. She knows she screwed up & wants to deflect the attention off of HER stupidity. Too late monger. You got it. pffffffffffffttttttttttttttttt "

Sorry, but hitting someone for any reason, and especially a woman, is never right.

Sorry, I was raised that you don't hit a woman. EVER. Unfortunately, these days hitting women is the cool thing to do. You see it in music videos, movies, even on tv. For those who are raised right, they never would want to do this. Unfortunately, most young people these days think it is totally ok. I never would no matter how pissed I was. Have I wanted to.....in reality....no. The thought actually nauseates me.

Guess that's what I get for having good parents.

Sorry to disagree with you

Dep

'Quote: Jen's outright cheating and possibly quitting, or being pacified with extra airtime with interviews, is the worst thing that's happened for BB that I can recall, imho. What will happen if half the future contestants decide to do the same? Maybe that's simply what BB gets for recruiting actor wannabes. They'll have to tighten up their contract in the future though, I'll bet. '

I don't think so. She's getting a lot of superficial interviews set up by CBS because, other than Dick, she was the most controversial of the inpatients...If dick ever gets kicked out of the house before final 2, CBS will have a zillion interviews lined up for him to do too...that's what they do.

Jen's outright cheating and possibly quitting, or being pacified with extra airtime with interviews, is the worst thing that's happened for BB that I can recall, imho.

So pandering to an abusicve Ahole, and directing HG in the DR to vote a certain way is good for the game?

Thanks for the link she is so cute

I agree with Jen. I thought he was going to hit her, too, after they stood up and were yelling at each other after the cigarette burning. He made a backhand motion at her twice while they were standing there, and his cigarette was still in that hand. I was afraid she would get burned in the face.

I saw her flinching, nearly crying, and looking upset. I didn't see her looking like she was thinking at all. If she had been, she wouldn't have grabbed at his cigarette in the first place. That was pure anger and emotion and fear at the end, in my opinion.

[

Sorry, but hitting someone for any reason, and especially a woman, is never right.

Sorry, I was raised that you don't hit a woman. EVER. Unfortunately, these days hitting women is the cool thing to do. You see it in music videos, movies, even on tv. For those who are raised right, they never would want to do this. Unfortunately, most young people these days think it is totally ok. I never would no matter how pissed I was. Have I wanted to.....in reality....no. The thought actually nauseates me.

Guess that's what I get for having good parents.

Sorry to disagree with you

Dep ]

You know Dep, I must give you props for your distinct sense of rightiousness. Unfortunately, you've a need to not only read posts slower.. but more carefully. Do not assume that a person stating possibilities of occurances may condone said actions. Surely your good parents instilled that in you as well. Otherwise you might thoroughly piss someone off by stepping on toes. *hint*

Respectfully and wickedly yours, WICKED

Good morning, Sunshine! Just saw your post. To answer your question:

I don't ALWAYS have to lighten things up - I just LIKE to.

Whenever I see your name, I think of an old song from my youth. Here it is - just for you:

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

Ypu'll never know dear how much I love you

Please don't take my Sunshine away.

Have a wonderful day, Sunshine - and try to live up to your name.

Love,

oldguy

She most certainly had handlers with her and pre-approved questions from the ET interviewer. Seemed like they took precautions in not revealing any undisclosed information to her...everything she spoke about was really just her experiences and perspectives of things while in the house. Nothing revealed that she wouldn't have said on House Calls or the Early Show.

Jen looked beautiful too, in the interviews...better than on feeds. She also looked great (especially her legs!) when she spoke to Julie after eviction.

I didn't think ED would hit her...I'm sure he wanted to though. She did antagonize the situation...should never have been slapping at him in the first place...still wrong of him to intentionally try to burn her...but with tempers flaring like they were, I can see how the situation spiraled out of control like it did. She appeared to have lost control and reacted under pure emotion...no act this time. She was very good at puttting up the brave and nonchalant attitude for most of the game...but often you could see that things really did bother her.

I still like her and think she got a bad rap on the show. I'd love to see her do something else...Amazing Race, Suvivor, ???,... she's quite entertaining.

I like just didn't like see like anything entertaining about Jen. She hardly interacted with the other HG. She was really boring.

She did look beautiful in her interviews. She had her makeup perfect and had a really dark new suntan. (bottle tan)

Archived