Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say something and I don't know why it's never been brought up before now... Eric and Jessica were talking one night and Eric made a comment about Jen acting like she was the queen of the house and how she expected everyone to bow down to her, Jessica then went on to say, oh you mean like the first night when she made us all sit in alphabetical order, and then the next night she made us sit at the dinner table in a certain order?

I think maybe Jen wasn't shown in her true light either... I know Dick isn't, and I think maybe she wasn't either...

I dunno if it is a fever blister or what but I have noticed it for a few days too. I swear it only seems to appear like some big lump when she skrunches her lips but it seems to go away when her lips are relaxed. MBE it is a scar or something.

stress does bring on herpes sores. i know a girl that gets em every time there is a big even in her life.. like, when she got married, when she goes on a really nice vacation... stuff like that.

I just watched House Calls. Jen had on the same outfit as the Early Show. I think they are short shorts. I could only see her legs. She looked really good and seemed a lot tanner.

Jen really got in some good jabs about Daniele and mentioned again she cheated on her boyfriend of 2 years to get ahead in the game. She really hates Daniele for that. She hates Dick more for being a smoker then anything. Even thought she said Ed was disgusting I don't see any fear of after effects. She said that she did not take his tirades personally because they had nothing to do with her that is was him just saying words. She thought it would be funny if Dick was the next on to join her in sequester. She said she would like to go to the end with Eric.

Jen blanked out a lot when asked questions and took a long time to answer. Like who do you think has the best chance of winning or whatever.

You are right Fizzle...

Cold sores are caused by the virus known as herpes simplex type I (HSV-1). After the first episode of the disease, the virus lies dormant in the nerves or skin around the original area until something sets the virus off into another eruption. Colds, flu, and even stress can cause you to have an outbreak of cold sores. Why you have an outbreak at one time of life and not another is not clearly understood.

HSV-1 is different from herpes simplex type II (HSV-2), which is the virus that causes the sexually transmitted disease known as genital herpes.

HSV-1 is a very common virus. It is thought that 90% of adults have been exposed to the virus during their lifetime.

HSV-1 is a very common virus. It is thought that 90% of adults have been exposed to the virus during their lifetime.

Exactly - that's why I can't understand why people get so bent out of shape about it...cold sores are very common. it's not like she's a leper.

I honestly didn't notice it at all...but my tv is old so maybe your pictures are clearer than mine.

She looked really good and seemed a lot tanner.

Zach said last night on the live feeds that she used that liquid tan stuff that is in lotion form...

I didn't notice anything... I was just explaining what a cold sore is... They are VERY common and I also don't see what the big deal is... If you haven't ever had one you should consider yourself lucky...

(HSV-1). can cause genital herpes too if it is spread to the genital area through oral sex.

This is also true... A lot of people think it's just a myth, but it is true...

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause lip and mouth sores (herpes labialis) and genital herpes if your skin comes into contact with either type.

Archived