Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm holding out for a twist that brings Jen back into the game.

That would F-them-up big time. :fyou:

With the amount of HG's still left compared to weeks left in the show, it's not too likely but I can hope. :naughty:

EDIT:

By the way, was anyone else as shocked as I was at the amount of footage CBS showed of Dick purposely burning Jen?

It was more than any of the previous clips showed.

I think that pretty much erased any doubt that he really did poke her with the ciggy.

Jen

Wish you had been able to stay. I didn't like you at first, but as I got to know you and saw what kind of BS you could put up with and keep smiling, I actually grew quite fond of you.

I wish you had kept your head in the game and stayed strong for a few more weeks, you could have won it. But, you will be fine.

stay happy

Dep

I actually got fond of Jen over time as well. The more the crowd inside went overboard in their treatment of her, the more I liked her. Don't know if it's just sympathy or what, but at least now she'll get a break from the mob.

During the live show tonight, when Julie Chen was asking to Jen to give her reasons for not being evicted, and Jen was saying "BB made me mad", did anyone notice the stern look on Julie's face...I thought she looked pissed! Then, after Jen was voted out the door and onto the couch with Julie, I thought Julie seemed overly sweet to her. Seemed kind of odd.

i hated jen...then grew to admire her...but i've become very disappointed with her again. she seemed really irrational tonight. she really doesn't seem like she faces reality well at all. i was hoping she would leave and do prestigious campaigns...i could see her in a pantene commercial. i hope she finds some accountability and does. she has a lot going for her. someone tol me to look at her portfolio. well, they aren't prestigious jobs modeling, but what is impressive is she is obviously a very hard worker.

i have a question, and delete this if inappropriate. i think the "george", of george and vanna, was vanna's ex-husband, and he, um, cheated, on vanna? just like dani is a cheater(eric, too..i guess)...it's just kind of...interesting given jen's moral high ground condemning cheaters.

i was being facetious. i heard that jen told jess eric is a "cheater". i thought she should have left with more class. i know she is young though(jen, i mean). i thought eric's comment was ridiculous. it was, to me, a blatant attempt at pandering, to the house guests and america. i thought zach's goodbye speech to jen was the biggest suck up for a vote i've ever seen! it's just my opinion...but i do think jen was really lying a lot these past few days. almost, kind of, maybe (i can't believe i'm gonna say this!) like amber said, if she even thought it, she stated it like someone had really said it. i thought she and daniele hugged,too? no? a limp little hug?

Daniele approached Jen for a hug, and Jen gave her the one-armed, standing far away kind of hug.

I feel Jen did lie this season, and it will be interesting to hear her interview, to see if SHE feels she lied, or not. Sometimes I think Jen heard things in a different way than they were meant, or maybe interpreted experiences as being more than they were. For example, she admitted that she had no alliance with Eric (they never said the word alliance), after she had claimed to Daniele and Dick that she did have an alliance with Eric. Later on, when asked to explain, she said that the first week, when Kail was HOH, she and Eric would be upstairs and could see there was an alliance going on with the Mrs. R. alliance, and they would leave the HOH and look at each other, like "okaaaaay..." She interpreted that to mean that they were in some kind of "unspoken" alliance. I would really like to know if she believed that, or if she was stretching the truth on purpose, and then got caught. It makes a big difference in how I feel about her. If she was just delusional, then I don't like her gameplay, but if she meant to do it, then it was a good move at the time.

I'm always confused when Jen says she wanted to "teach others" things. I'm not sure what she thought she had inside that was worth teaching to others. I always thought she was talking about her "positive" outlook on things, but I'm not sure.

So, my final thoughts on Jen are that if she hadn't undergone the abuse she went through, I think I would have really disliked her or would have felt she was a waste of space on the show. Since she did go through the abuse with so much dignity, up until the last few nights, I do see her as a good addition to the show. There were times when I saw real sadness in her eyes, and even when she was smiling, I could see that she was almost crying, so I admire her for being able to keep it together, for the most part. As for her not staying in sequester, Marcellus got by with leaving because he didn't want to be around Howie, and heaven knows Jen has more reason to not want to be around Dick and the others in sequester than Marcellus ever had. So, more power to her--I hope she goes there briefly and then demands a hotel room somewhere, with a handler, if she stays at all. She couldn't control what BB did, she couldn't control Dick's behavior, but she can control herself and her own actions, and if she chooses to go home and pick up her life after this humiliating experience, then I agree that it's her right to do that. I normally would feel that she should fulfill her contract, but not after the abuse BB let continue against her.

Wow Cat, I don't think I could have know I couldn't have said it better. :)

Very well said.

hope she goes there briefly and then demands a hotel room somewhere, with a handler, if she stays at all.

You must be fast typist ;) I agree I am curious to see what happens as far as sequester ,good point ,and I think she will settle an arrangement with CBS on it .

Jen could still be in the running if she had put up Jessica instead of Joe because Dick would have been gone.

I think Jen showed a lot of class tonite and during the show .I cannot blame her for breaking after all the crude abuse from Dick and being ganged up by all the other HG.

I think she will do well ,better then the remaining losers in life.

i saw the sadness in her eyes sometimes too. i think it's partly a perception (of mine) that she looks so mature and together, but she is very young. i think she took a lot of abuse. i think she sometimes provoked it, and enjoyed it. that sounds horrible...but it's what i think. i do not think she deserved, or anyone deserves, to be verbally abused. i know she has LOTS of fans. i've read places where everything she does is god-like eg."it's COOL she doesn't talk to maids or gardeners!" i think she should go to sequester...and request security as needed. she gave WAY too many different excuses on why she couldn't go to sequester, imo. she seems to make excuses for things she does...or not acknowledge them. arrowhead, i think she's already done well in life. i think she will do well. i just think she will do better if she looks at herself honestly, and i don't think she does. she's not just a shiny, happy person all the time. no one is. i don't call anyone in the house a loser in life. i don't know them. i don't judge.

I think she will go to sequester and I think she was hurt and using that talk as a bluff to get leverage so she can get special arrangements.I am not judging but making an observation on the other HG and to me they are nothing special .I admit I am an arrogant SOB because I consider myself better then the remaining HG's in all facets of my life . ;)

ok, fair enough. i'm not arrogant. i don't know these people in life, and haven't walked in their shes, so....whatever floats your boat. i hope you don't think i'm bashing jen. it would just disappoint me if what she learned from the show is, it's GREAT when i show no accountability. i mean, just imagine how far she can go in life if she's straight with herself. she has endless possibilities.

Archived