Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think jen is dumb...not by amber standards anyway..but i don't think she's as smart as some give her credit. she wanted to provoke dick (not saying he didn't deserve payback either). she just snapped and is pretty much being a fit throwing child about things.

With the penalty nom, she said that she couldn't USE th veto if she won. She didn't say anything about not playing for HOH or Veto.

It would be funny if Jen won HOH and was still nominated. Would she put Dick beside her on the block and make the house decide who stays and who goes? Or would she put up Danielle?

Jen's just working to get her screen time. I think she'd rather be on TV another week than be in sequester. If she was coached by Boogie before entering, he probably just told her to become a noticed character on the show and get as much screen time as possible.

She's still my fave. Go Jen! :party_smilie:

By law anything that you use as an extension of your body, ie. throwing something and it hits someone, is also personal contact. Just out of curiosity were you saying these things when Dick dumped the tea on Jen? That was personal contact too. I honestly can't remember if you were against it or if you were laughing like most other people here.

Two posts above this one you said "two wrongs don't make a right". So which is it?

OK To answer your first post... No I never was laughing at the tea pouring... I said it was wrong from the start... I did say if it had been me I would have smacked her, but I never said that what Dick did was right... I am a female, she is a female, Dick is a man and should never pour tea on a woman...

In the post I was responding to, they had things backwards, thinking that Dick blew smoke in her face and she then went and got his cigs and destoryed them... I was explaining that it was the other way around... He hadn't done anything, on that night, to provoke what Jen did... So I will stick by my two wrongs don't make a right... Jen shouldn't have destoryed his smokes, and he shouldn't have blown smoke in her face...

Jen has been pretty mild and rarely if ever took Dick's bait up until last night. I think everything she did was for strategy. She has held her emotions in check most of the season. If she was destroying the cigs just to be spiteful, she would have done one of the other times he was being an ass to her, and she probably could have been sneaky about it without him knowing who did it. She definitely had a reason for her actions. Go Jen!

Way to much credit is being given to Jen, like she thought out all the ins and outs of doing the stuff she did. I still say she wanted to take Dick down with her. She hoped to get him to come unglued at the thought of no smokes for weeks to come. She probably would have been happy to have Dick haul off and smack her. It would have been her victory.

And I think ( not sure on this part) she started eating after she came out of the DR and learned that they were replacing the smokes and foiled her plan. Then it was, the hell with it. I'm out of here anyway.

Jen didn't want to go out like any other HG. There is a line in a poem,
This is how the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper
. Jen didn't want her BB time to end with a whimper. She wanted the bang, and she did her best to make it so.

They didn't learn that Dick was getting his cigs replaced before she started eating... They told him that right before I got off last night, which was around 2 AM EST this morning...

He has been a total prick to her this past week.. He acts like a child.. What you give is what you get..

While I agree that he's been acting like prick the whole game, he hasn't broken any rules. If she can't handle him, she shouldn't be in the house.

yeah he is a prick, so what??? He does not pretend to be anything but who and what he is, although I think there is a real person underneath all his "prickness"

Untill I see an actual rule book, I cannot say what is and what isn't an official rule or what the line is, however, Jen's 2 hour outburst should get the same as Dick's 2 months of abuse. He stole clothes and dumped a drink on Jen. She ate while on slop. If she gets a nom, he should get one too.

Jen was supposed to be on slop. She ate food other than slop. That's clearly a broken rule, resulting in a penalty nom.

If Dick ate something other than slop, while on slop, then he would get a penalty nom too. But, as far as I know, they don't give out penalty noms for being a jerk to someone.

so he dumped a drink on her, that is sure not a first or even a very dramatic thing to do, I've tossed a few drinks in my time, and his tirades were right to her face, he is allowed to say exactly what it is that he wants to get across, unfortunately it offends some people because they do not have it in them to be so blunt, I prefer to know EXACTLY what is on someones mind then I do not have to try to guess, makes my reaction a lot easier and to the point. Jen destroyed his property, and I heard that he did something with Dustins shirt on the roof, oh well, I guess Dustin didn't miss it didn't realize it and did not make a stink about it, so I do not see the corrilation between thier antics, I will say I do get tired of the repetition of ED's words, it is the same ol same ol. but I do not agree that he should also be penalized, for being who he is?, he is despised by some and loved by some, just as she is. Really it is tiring as well to just keep on hearing what a schmuck ED is, he is soooo abusive, on and on, I guess that makes me a person with no moral fiber because I like ED. None of us know him outside of the BB house so it is really hard to say without a doubt that he is an abuser, and that this is his daily way of life, this is BB not a Sunday School Picnic,!!!!

Okay so she has a penalty vote. So the vote is already 1-5..

6 voters means Daniele can break a tie. Either way you look at it.. JENS A GONER BABY.

Dick- Evict Jen.

Zach- Promised Daniele to Evict Jen. Who knows?

Jessica- Will follow WHATEVER Eric does.

Amber- Evict Jen.

Eric- AP Vote ( I hope Jen, or he's screwed .. )

BB- Evict Jen.

Jen you have been evicted from the big brother house, daniele would break the tie and evict jen, no doubt.

Actually, Dustin did raise a stink about Dick stealing his clothes, tying them in knots and throwing them over the roof. But BB likes Dick so much that nothing was done to him about it. Plus, BB had Eric vandalize Jen's clothes, so they couldn't then punish Dick for doing the same thing.

I just watched the clip of Dick laying into Jen again. (Thanks for the great clip, EyeluvHowie!) Jen started to cook something and Dick picked up the pot off the stove and threw it into the sink. You know, at this point she is going home, and he's getting his way. I don't know why he doesn't leave her alone. I wouldn't blame Jen if she didn't want to stick around for more of his abuse. The things she has put up with since she entered the house are way beyond what the average person watching previous BB years would have expected to have to endure. I don't like her, but I can understand why she might decide she isn't going to sequester, if she thinks she would have to put up with more of this in sequester later on. (By the way, Marcellas left the sequester house because he didn't like Howie, who was not nearly as abusive as Dick, and BB did nothing about it, as far as I can tell. He still voted for the final houseguest, too.)

By the way, Marcellas left the sequester house because he didn't like Howie, who was not nearly as abusive as Dick, and BB did nothing about it, as far as I can tell. He still voted for the final houseguest, too.

Where did you hear this? I have heard that some of them left and went to a night club, but have since learned that the club was closed to the public... I have never heard that Marcellas left sequester though... Not saying it's not true, just asking where you heard it...

Archived