Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you see how he was holding it thow, he even said he was going to burn her though. i think he was trying to make it look like it was her fault, but he was at fault in my eyes

no wonder danni didnt talk to him for 5 years.

Good luck Daniele!

she was just shoving his cig around.
She jumped up and OK was shoving his hand around with his cigarette.

watch the video. He was sitting there and she got physical with him.

I saw the video. He tried to burn her. She got up and push his cig around to make a point about not blowing smoke in her face.

Honestly, I really don't like Jen. But my god, she is getting treated like crap by even the BB team by not having an even playing field. She can't do anything to his things, but he can do anything to hers.

He had the right to be mad... He hadn't done anything to her... He was being nice to her... She took his cigs and destoryed them... Why do that if you aren't trying to invoke a reaction?

Then she was childish. But BB gave them right back. BB is treating Dick completely different than they are Jen. It's a double standard.

Like I said before. I disliked Jen from the start, but it's sucks when they won't punish Dick for any of his bad actions. I want everyone treated equally.

Jen is lying her ass off. She is trying to say Dick and Daniele are in alliances with everyone and then got interuped by Zach.

OK it is Dick's fault that Jen took all his cigarettes and poured bleach on them and crushed them.

It is Dick's fault that she jumped up and tryed to grab his cigarette instead of moving. It is Dick's fault that she has been egging him on all night. Everything is Dick's fault.

She shouldn't have had to move. You shouldn't blow smoke in someone's face.

Honestly. This is completely stupid to me. This show has turned into a circus, not the competition it once was in past seasons. I hate all of the HGs with a passion now.

It's Daniele's fault they didn't talk for five years.

It's Kail's fault they had a problem with each other.

It's Jen's fault they had a problem with each other.

It's Eric's fault they had a problem with each other.

It's Dustin's fault they had a problem with each other.

It's Amber's fault they had a problem with each other.

It's Jameka's fault they had a problem with each other.

Everything is everyone else's fault. Dick is just a victim.

He shouldn't have to hide his things from her either... Why should he have to hide his things from her, but it's ok for her to shove him? Two wrongs don't make a right...

Archived