Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Jen is regretting evicting Dustin, now? What a stupid, stupid little girl she was. Didn't kail tell her to not trust D&D? Stupid, Stupid.

Well, I'm still hoping Magic Main Eric can get you out of this hole...

Dustin would have been evicted regardless of Jen's vote but I agree I bet she does regret voting to keep Dick now.

Oh ,how it would be great if somehow Jen was able to stay and then win HOH to put Dick or Danille up .

Go Jen gotta pull for the underdog especially when she is HOT as Jen !

Trusting D&D should be more regrettable than voting to evict Dustin. Dustin would have been evicted either way she voted...Jess would have broken the tie and would have evicted Dustin. (that would have been fun to watch...too bad it didn't play out that way)

I still think Jess would have chickened out if she had to evict to his face. BTW, when that happens, does the HOH stay hidden in the DR or do they do it face-to-face.

I'm hoping hoping hoping Jen 'unleashes the fury" this week.

ha...sorry for butting onto your convo arrow...can't resist sometimes! ;)

Danni is way too skinny for my tastes , hourglass shape much better :animated_bouncy:

still think Jess would have chickened out if she had to evict to his face
\No way she would have followed whatever Eric said IMO !

And it would be cool to see the force of JEN !

agreed...Jess would have followed through with the plan...Eric's plan.

Sooooooooooooooooooo

Jen throwing all her stuff in trash bags. Reading the BB rules. Saying she is not going to sequester that she doesn't care about the stipends. She is just going to walk out the door and walk home.

hummmmmmm

Sorry that is destruction of personal property. Tearing up Dicks cigs. They can not be replace unlike her mustard shirt, it's uncalled for and childish...first think that tight a$$, self centered, biotch has done to po me.

Archived