Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick should have been respectful to Jen when she asked him to not blow smoke in her face. Therefore i think he got what he deserves

That happened AFTER she destoryed his cigs... He hadn't done ANYTHING to her...

WAY TO GO JEN!!!! Hey BB could step in with her destroying Dick's cigarettes...but they couldnt step in for Jen when Dick poured tea all over her.....that was worst...that is like someone spitting on you...you got their germs all over your skin...can you say double standards!!!

Not since they called a truce... I agree he did plenty before that... He has been nice to her since they talked... She did this for camera time... She admitted it...

No No No. Dick is respectful to everyone. People always come up to him and start sh.t.

Stop lumping us Dick fans all together... I have said all along that what he has done to Jen isn't right...

Oh he's done plenty to her!

She has held her composure pretty well considering all the vile things he says and has done to her... I think she has every right to lose it on him...

Fair is fair...

That happened AFTER she destoryed his cigs... He hadn't done ANYTHING to her...

I beg to differ...Dick has been a Dick this whole game...Jen has let a lot of things slide because she wanted to stay in the game...since she thinks she is leaving well she is demonstrating some well deserve revenge at Dick which has been a long time past due....

Dick hate? I absolutely loved him last week for getting out Dustin and every week before that he was also my favorite. Dustin and them deserved it.

Jen now has the entire house against her and and BB isn't playing fair by letting him doing things with other people's clothing items and not giving them back, yet they'll tell Jen to stop if she does something to his cancer-sticks.

Honestly, I would knock someone out if they tried to blow smoke in my face. If you want to kill yourself, fine. Don't blow smoke around me.

OMG Dick didn't put her up... Daniele did... He has even tried to talk Daniele out of nominating her... But again Dick is at fault for everything that happens in that house... He's done his wrong that's for sure, but damn so has she...

BB has double standards.....BB should have stepped in when Dick was attacking and harassing everyone in the house....BB should have definately stepped in when Dick poured tea on Jen... I tell you what if there is another AP next year I will not be watching!!!

WAY TO GO JEN!!!!! Destroy his next pack too!!!

Nah, you're getting it wrong. Eight of the final ten have some serious issues and treat poor little Dick unfairly. The fact that he's involved in all of these disputes is a mere coincidence.

I have never once said such a thing... I have stated time and time again that Dick isn't right for the things he does... I like him, but have never said he's a saint... He's done wrong... No doubt about it, but I like him still and nothing you say is going to change that, so STOP trying to put words in my mouth and STOP trying to bait me...

OMG Dick didn't put her up... Daniele did... He has even tried to talk Daniele out of nominating her... But again Dick is at fault for everything that happens in that house... He's done his wrong that's for sure, but damn so has she...

Yana it was his idea to put Jen up...He got mad with Danielle because she had made a deal with Jen when she thought Dick was going home...they were trying to figure out ways to go around that deal so Danielle would not look bad to Jen and lose her vote if Danielle made it to final 2.....Danielle only got mad with Dick when Dick told her why did you make that deal and Danielle snapped and said let me play the game my way and you play it yours...but BOTH were in agreement about Jen going up>>

Um ok but you are saying that each of these people is "just as bad" as Dick and you HAVE been making excuses for Dick every step of the way. I don't see how they can be "just as bad" when he's the one involved in all of these. That to me suggests he might just be a wee bit more of the problem than everyone else.

Archived