Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

If Zach was smart he would try to make his move now...or he is next...

frankly zach is just like the rest of the idiots

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen is brilliant!!

She is doing it on purpose. She knows that BB will have to give her penalty noms which makes Jameka more of a threat than she is since Jam can win POVs.

Also if she can instigate Dick enough he might smack her which would mean instant eviction for Dick.

I'm not sure the girls had a view of Dick actually jabbing the cigarette at her hand, trying to burn her. They just saw Jen's part in it (and she did have a part in it).

But believe me, if that had happened to Daniele and she was pushing someone's hand away and they purposely burned her with a cigarette, I can only imagine the hell that would have come down on that person. I guess it all depends on who gets burned.

dick did blow smoke in her face which is a type of assult.

But I must say I am a fan of dick but I think his talk is blthering a lot more than just jen which is to bad

I wish they all would grow up just a little but if they do we wouldnt be able to complain so much

dick did blow smoke in her face which is a type of assult.

But I must say I am a fan of dick but I think his talk is blthering a lot more than just jen which is to bad

I wish they all would grow up just a little but if they do we wouldnt be able to complain so much

Hate to burst your bubble, but blowing smoke into someones face does not constitute assault... I've even seen people blow smoke directly into a Police Officers face, and they didn't immediately charge them with anything.

SHE continued to go after him! She burned herself on his cig because she continually reached for it. I do believe that she ought not have had smoke blown in her direction, it is her preference to not be around smoke, but also the Big Brother Production crew and group have made the outdoors a designated smoking area, thus allowing people not wanting to be around smoke to remain indoors while smokers must remain outdoors to light up.

#1 - Dick WAS in the area designated for smokers

#2 - Jen was already breaking a rule when she decided to eat while she was only alotted slop

#3 - Jen physically attacked and invaded ED's personal space

#4 - ED warned her that she would get burned if she proceeded to continue to make advances towards him

Jen needs to take responsibility for the outcomes for her own actions, just as EVERYONE else on the show should.

Still he didn't touch her... All she had to do was get up and walk away... She choose to thouch him...
By law anything that you use as an extension of your body, ie. throwing something and it hits someone, is also personal contact. Just out of curiosity were you saying these things when Dick dumped the tea on Jen? That was personal contact too. I honestly can't remember if you were against it or if you were laughing like most other people here.
It's Daniele's fault they didn't talk for five years.It's Kail's fault they had a problem with each other.It's Jen's fault they had a problem with each other.It's Eric's fault they had a problem with each other.It's Dustin's fault they had a problem with each other.It's Amber's fault they had a problem with each other.It's Jameka's fault they had a problem with each other.Everything is everyone else's fault. Dick is just a victim.
Some Dick fans have no shame I guess. Dick can harass Jen for weeks and when she finally snaps it's Jen's fault. It's called bias and hypocrisy.
That happened AFTER she destoryed his cigs... He hadn't done ANYTHING to her...
Two posts above this one you said "two wrongs don't make a right". So which is it?

I'm betting the DR told Jen to do what she did, because there has already been talk this week that they didn't want Jen to go. These people are all actors. They need to get regular, everyday people in that house and let them play the game.

Eric was pretending about the veto. haha

I don't know what provoked Jen to destroy the cigarettes, but whatever. I do NOT think Jen turned into a mastermind and ate knowing she would have a new "plan" to stay one more week. I have given her alot of credit in the past, but I don't think she is THAT smart. I think she had a meltdown and turned to food to comfort....the South Beach way haha. It does put a new twist in for everyone because for the next week everyone would be safe, so why wouldn't people want to jump on that. I am looking forward to Daniele's reaction to all this when she comes back, I dont think she will allow her dad to hide Jen's stuff in her room though.

dick didn't provoke this attack and had stuck by his agreement not to harrass her. i don't agree with all that dick has done, but he didn't do anything to warrant this assault tonight. the B**** just snapped. her excuse that she was told BEFORE the show even started that she could destroy cigs just doesn't hold water. why would she ask that BEFORE coming in the house? she's just dumb and probably has lucked into a way to stay in the house. i feel bad for jameka. they would be dumb to keep jen though. jameka has 3 more weeks of no hoh. with 3 people on the block the votes could go anywhere, and now jen knows she can continue to break the rules and just get a stupid penalty nom that means nothing.

cbs ratings would go through the roof if they play it up "BIG BROTHER NANNY GOES BERZERK AND IS THE FIRST FEMALE KICKED OFF THE SHOW"

There has been some discussion on Jen having figured out a loophole plan to keep herself in the game by doing all this but I think it my have just been a plan to take Dick down before she left. She may have figured that Dick would go totally postal if his smokes were gone. That was why she cried when BB replaced them because this kept Dick from really going off. If BB had said, too bad, no more smokes, Dick really might have come unhinged, done something to get kicked out of the house and Jen would have had her true revenge, getting Dick kicked out before she was kicked out.

stray that was my first thought last night when i watched her breaking up those cigs and pouring the bleach on them. i thought she was doing this to get dick out of the house before her and provoke him into a physical attack. she's had her head in that rule book all day. she's a child and can't stand it that she was out played. she needs to take her toys and go home. like she said...she doesn't need the stipend. she can make more money in one job. so i say buh bye :animated_wave:

yup...she destroyed the cigs to antagonize ED...plain and simple. Didn't work like she planned.

Her penalty nom...as far as I can determine...was for eating while on slop. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that one.)

Why are people allowed to bring in their own smokes and not their own booze anyway?

Perscribed medication I can understand but cigarettes are just a dirty little habbit that annoys most people nowadays.

I'd rank it right up there with alcohol.

Would they let an admitted alcoholic bring in his own booze so he could handle everyday life too?

They should have let him lose the cigs.

I'd love to see Dick tweaking like an addict for butts. :sadwalk:

Jen should break out the pots and pans and start banging them. Jen should start shouting as many crude and vile things as she can whenever Dick is around. To really get him unhinged, she should bring up Danielle and the fact that Danielle can't stand to be around Dick. Jen should constantly remind Dick that Danielle doesn't like him and that's the reason she hasn't spoken to him in years.

JEN, YOU HAVE DICK'S ATTENTION...GO FOR THE JUGULAR, BUT HIT HIM BELOW THE BELT.

I believe this was all a strategic move on Jen's part and it just may work. She is not dumb. She was reading the rule book before she went on her rampage. She did this all on purpose. How many other times has she sat outside and ate while Dick was smoking? come on.......She was completely psycho laughing while she was destroying his cigs, then went back out for more and her yelling and screaming and kicking and hitting crap----all staged and planned. If BB was going to kick her out, they would have done it last pm. I know the EPs went home already, but you can't tell me that they weren't notified of what happened. Also, how is it taht she already knows that she has a penalty nom per the DR and no one mentioned her hitting at Dick? COME ON, Jam had to pull Jen off of Dick.........Jen's going to stay. I was really hoping taht Dick wouldn't fall for this tantrum UNLESS he and Jen have some sort of plan. I don't know. It's just weird that BB had cigs for Dick when the HG have to come into the house with ALL of the cigs they need--BB doesn't supply them unless you are out and it's your bday. (it happened on a diff BB where someone was out, but it was his bday so they gave him some)

Jen is a smart girl- I wasn't a big fan of her brattiness at the beginning but I have to hand it to her. She's been reading that rule book for weeks. (remember the last cig incident"?)

Archived