Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

wow my cable internet went off a bit and this thread explode to 13 pages

what the hell happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Marty... All I was saying was that to me Jen hiding his cigs was just as bad as his blowing smoke in her face... I wasn't trying to say anything more than that... I wasn't talking about what had happened before that or with anyone else... I hate when someone puts words in my mouth... I haven't made any excuses for Dick, I have however said what I would do if someone had talked about my child the way Jen did, but that's me not Dick...

Sorry but I have never seen Morty's like this. I might as well be in the SS message boards.

These threads are nothing compared to last years and the year before that...we are just voicing our opinions...there is no baiting going on again just difference of opinions.... btw what does ss stand for...

survivor sucks

I wouldnt say it was just as bad...but it was about time.... Jen had took the high road so many times...I guess she said enough is enough and this time got even...but of course bb had to punish her ..she cant participate in the next HOH or POV....but Dick got off scott free with all his antics....can you spell double standards...

:lol:

she cant participate in the next HOH or POV

That had nothing to do with Dick... She can't compete because she is eating real food when she is supposed to be on slop...

See what I am saying about the Dick hate???

I gotta admit you have some interesting logic .

Funny I was about to say the same about you...

Oh come on, the Dick fans outnumber the Anti-Dick fans 2-1.

Come on now... I am one of maybe two or three that is saying Jen caused this tonight, not Dick... How many are there here saying it was Dick's fault? Dick was outside when she started this...

That had nothing to do with Dick... She can't compete because she is eating real food when she is supposed to be on slop...

Ok it sounds like Jen doesnt care now because she believes she is going home so why not eat and destroy Dick's cigs in the process...can you spell rebel...

I like this girl...hated her in the beginning but earn my respect at the end...

I admit I cant stand Dick nor his bratty daughter.....but I cant blame her...she is just a child anyway... that is another thread...

i dont care who out number who

i am a fan of the game not the hg

i hate on everyone

Seems like the Dick haters want to yell that it's only here that he is so liked and that other places he's hated... Now you are wanting to put all the polls together and come up with 60%? Huh??? Can't have it both ways... Either he is hated by other sites or he's loved everywhere...

i hate on everyone

We know :animated_rotfl:

Now I am not a fan of this years BB mainly because most of the players couldnt play and the AP idea reallllllly SUCKS the only things that were exciting was Dicks rants and raves...UNTIL he poured tea on Jen....after that I could not pull for him no more because to me it was like putting your hands on a woman....he crossed that line....then his verbal attacks became abusive after that I couldnt stand him....so in lump sum I a E. Dick hater because I cant stand the SOB...

Dick has been vile in the past and if Jen had done this at that time I would have had to say that he deserved it, but waiting for weeks after it had ended is why I am now saying that Jen was wrong this time... It's like finding out your spouse cheated on you and say you forgive them, but when you get mad at them you throw it up to them... They have a right to get mad at you about that... If you aren't going to be forgiving when you are mad, then don't be forgiving at all...

Well Amber and Jameka are trying stay in good graces so they are sucking up probably...they know they do not have the numbers...2 against 5 is not a good match...

If Zach was smart he would try to make his move now...or he is next...

Archived