Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

jen was a dumbass that week . she knew what she had to do get dick out but still went against it

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep but uvp the producers cannot stand a rebel and they changed the rules rather then abiding by the standard they had formed .I know she would have been gone next week but the rule book does not say penalty vote for her eviction they made that up to cease her creative loop hole .

hell yeah i never knew bb had a penalty vote smh. i hope jen just walk now bb producers would be so scrabbling if this occurs

Anyone who doesn't feel at least some pity for Jen after what she has gone through all year and especially the last few days where EVERYONE has been treating her like garbage has no heart. Sorry, that's just how I feel.

No one, NO ONE in BB history has been treated this badly, this often by this many people.

I truly hope with all my heart and soul she exposes BB for what it is. No one deserves what she had leveled against her this season and some of it was directly influenced by BB itself.

I cannot wait until these scumbags in the house see that Jen WAS liked the last half of the season by America and even made favorite HG one week. She's currently second favorite right behind Dick. There ARE some people that like her (even though some of those votes are just for the drama she brings).

[i really have no sympathy for any of them because I think its all just entertainment. Don't get my wrong, I kinda like Jen from time to time, but she is just a character on a show, filling a designated role. ]

Agreed. Going into the BBH and not expecting some form of emotional or physical torture's unheard of. Might as well try walking through a pig pen and not expect to step in sh*t or be knee deep in mud.

This year BB was so damn tainted. instead of America's Playeer they should have the Producer's Player that feeds info to other HGs according to what the producers tell them. THis is how its been all season. BB interfered and brainwashed in the DR til they got their way.

Regardless of how you feel about Jen, it is like watching the adult version of "Lord of the Flies" to see the behavior in the house right now. The cruelty is sadistic and everyone's jumping on board. How sad! I think they are all going to feel terrible about not speaking up and putting an end to it once they get out of the house.

its in their character. i doubt they feel bad since its their character

If people could speak to Dick hours after his tyrade, why can't they speak to Jen? Is it because they really do not wish to speak to her, or is it because they are afraid if they do, they will be labeled a betrayer?

Needless to say, once public enemy #1 is out of the house, who will they turn on next?

It's true! Big Brother and Survivor (where a "reality check" with the outside world is not an option, and "escape" is difficult or impossible) are breeding grounds for the worst in human nature-- the kind of craziness that fueled the Salem Witch Trials. Remember how mean people were to the deaf girl on Survivor a few years back? Once it's accepted by the majority of the group, everyone gets on board and joins in, even to the point, in Jen's situation, of convincing themselves that she has somehow committed the bigger "crimes". Smashing cigarettes vs. verbal and emotional abuse, shunning, having tea poured on you, your belongings destroyed and hidden, etc, etc??? And somehow Jen is the "bad" one? Aargh!! I didn't like Jen to start with, but now I just feel sorry for her and am impressed that she hasn't really completely lost it, despite all the attempts to push her over the edge!

What really makes me believe this, is the fact that you can remove the reason for the comments and the names of people involved... it seems whenever a group of 2 or 3 or 4 or more get together, the conversation seems to find it's way toward badmouthing whoever is missing from the group... wait 30 minutes and mix up who is and isn't present, and the group will again badmouth whoever isn't present... human nature at it's worst? :animated_shocking:

Yeah, isn't it ironic how Eric did one of the worst things you can do to someone (and almost everyone here agreed on that) to Amber yet Amber has somehow forgiven him and now hates Jen even though she never did anything REMOTELY has hateful to Amber as Eric did?

Same thing with Jameka with Dick.

It's so funny how these scumbags are willing to forget the truly bad things Eric and Dick did and instead focus on the things Jen did which don't even approach what Dick and Eric did.

This is so true. This season has been a bunch of followers terrified of their Hitler like leader named Dick. I can't wait to see the "warm fuzzies" at the eviction. Nobody will have the nerve to say goodbye to her for fear Dick will go off on them next for doing so.

Okay, I have been reading a lot of the different topics on the subject of Jen. What Dick has done in the past is not execptable. But, the backstabbing and badmouthing each other is very commen in all of these games, now I am not saying it is execptable either. But I think when Jess said it, I think last night that to win the game you need to lie. People try to bring the morality to these games but they are usually voted out or don't win because they haven't played the game.

But, on all of theses boards ( I only read Mortys) I haven't seen an outcry against what Jen said last night about she doesn't care about the game ( which I feel is a lie). She said some not very nice things about the people trying out for this show. If she didn't want to be on this show then why did she sign the contract. She knew what she was getting into she isn't as dumb as she wants those in the house to believe.

I think personally she was looking in the rule book for a way to get out of the game, because she knew she was going to sequester with Dustin this week. It wasn't what she wants so now she is being a big baby about it. She did wrong by destroying someones personal property and I think it was an excuse that she is using about being told that she could destroy the cig. I don't like cig smoking either but when I am around it I just move away. She had the same choice and has used that choice since day 1. Know all of the sudden she decides to destroy Dick's cig. I think she should have been asked to leave the game especially the way she was talking down about the game and basically how stupid and unimportant it is. She doesn't want to be there than she needs to leave.

I am sorry this is long and rambling but I think that there should be more of an outcry about the way she spoke last night (morty has the audio) about the game itself.

:sadwalk:

I am sure that I will get some criticism on these thoughts, but anyway this is just my opinion.

Well put kneon. I agree with you.

She was reading that rule book (even dick and some others said that). She did it a few weeks ago when she broke his cigs then. She was trying to find a way to get him out. Now she's trying to find a way to get out herself, although I think she wants to play, too. She KNEW if she destroyed his cigs, he would retaliate. Hence, she hid her clothes, or tried to. She also tried to act like she didn't do anything at first.

She was also saying how she wasn't going to sequester etc etc. She has always said she doesn't care about the money blah blah. I think it's sad though that she is breaking a lot of rules because she is so upset. She is a smart girl, she knows what she's doing to an extent. She knew if she got rid of Dick's cigs he would most likely get irriated and agitated and everything else. I think she was crying because they replaced his cigs and she didn't expect that. She was hoping that without his nicotine, that he would do something that got HIM kicked out instead of her.

On the other hand, she keeps talking about how she's the first player in history to get the penalty nom and to be up on the block 4 wks in a row etc etc. She's trying to make a name for herself.

Thanks Mom,

I also agree with you. She does like her camera time and knowing that she is the first in BB history for being up repeativly with Kali and now for the pen vote (which they had to make up because of her). I think the only reason she is on this show is to further her modeling career.

Regardless of how you feel about Jen, it is like watching the adult version of "Lord of the Flies" to see the behavior in the house right now. The cruelty is sadistic and everyone's jumping on board. How sad! I think they are all going to feel terrible about not speaking up and putting an end to it once they get out of the house.

I agree...this show seems to be bringing out the very worst in many of the houseguests....and many posters as well. Makes me sad.

I'm all for lieing, intimidation and manipulating for the sake of the game...but being downright cruel and ridiculing another person is taking this from a game to some other level that I'm not enjoying. I really don't like any of them right now (Jen included) but especially Eric. He is a weasel...and I've completely changed my opinion about him. He's just a complete ass. I expect this behavior from Dick...not that it makes it acceptable by any means...he's just consistently proved that he has no conscious or moral fiber. The others who allow Eric and Dick to continue with this behavior are equally guilty...not doing anything or laughing at it is a form of condoning the behavior....and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm disgusted right now...not to the point where I'm not going to watch yet...but soon maybe. :(

Archived