Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, and this looks like the best place to comment...

Anyone else find it odd, based on Jen's comments about not wanting to go to sequester and saying BB would have to offer her more to keep her from walking off...

- ALL of the HGs goodbye messages were neutral or positive towards Jen. Despite hearing them state to each other over the last few days that their goodbye messages were filled with venom, BB managed to find something good to say from each HG.

- There were at least two comments in the HGs good bye messages refering to Jen going to sequester and voting for the winner.

- Jen was used to help with the HOH competition

Was it just me, or did it seem to others like BB was doing some work to convince Jen to go to sequester, or maybe even making good on a DR promise to her?

Thanks for the fun Jen! Just like Dick, like them or hate them, the HGs(and message boards) couldn't stop talking about them. Eric was a great example of this... earlier this week I heard Eric comment he was tired of talking about Jen, only to continue bringing up all of her faults and terrible actions. Tonight I read in the recaps that Jessica was voicing her frustration with Eric stilllll talking about Jen.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bye Jen, im sure Eric would want you to think 'america' hated you but i think you're great YAY jen, i admire your stay-positive front and i know you held that face when inside you surely were thinking wtf?....and i do think you should be doing shampoo commericials :animated_bouncy:

Thank you, Spacecadet!! :hug:

I think Jen has gotten a lot of exposure from this, and I think she truly is the sort of person to try to turn around things so that they become positive for her. So, I think she'll go on to be even more successful as a model.

I also noticed that they made sure to be kind to Jen after the eviction, Georgie, and I think they were hurrying to get that button installed so that she could push it and get a lift from watching them go in the water. Not only that, but she'll get to be on the Early show (not long from now) and stuff. Something tells me that she probably negotiated something with them. For example, they did give her clothes back, and Dustin didn't get his clothes back. She didn't say anything about the three boxes of cigarettes that she hid being returned to Dick by BB even though she was allowed to hide them, and she did give them a soundbite where she explained that she got a penalty VOTE, making it look like BB gave her the vote all along instead of first giving her the nomination for next week. So, all in all, I'm sure they worked out the agreement for her to give them the soundbites they wanted and for her to shut up about certain things (hence the brief stern look from Julie when she said she was "mad at Big Brother" on the live show) and in return, they made her interview special and fun and positive.

If anyone here has ever been in a toxic environment then they would understand what Jen went through.

Jen was never given a real opportunity to play the game because people decided they didn't like her. No matter what.

She tried with Danielle to break through and Danielle promised her she had her back without Jen even asking her for it.

Then Danielle betrayed her. How on earth does she or Dick think they will have Jen's vote?????

Hah, Jen gets evicted and her popularity still goes up a percentage point, still second place behind Dick who went down a few percentage points. How funny is that. I wish I could be there when Dick and Dani see the popularity polls and Dick sees how high Jen was. I'd love to see the look on Dani's face when she sees that Jen was more "popular" than her.

i dont think they will care much. if they even look at it at all.

Well considering Dani and especially Dick have said at least 50 times this season America hates her they apparently do care about America's opinion.

Nothing anyone could ever say will change my opinion that Dani had some jealousy towards Jen and Dick had some ill feelings towards Jen because of how much she reminded him of ex-relationships, so lets agree to disagree.

If Jen did get burned it was because she kept flailing her crazy arms. That girl went on and on with the attack on Dick. The version on the show last night really showed how crazy Jen was :cookoo:

Then Danielle betrayed her. How on earth does she or Dick think they will have Jen's vote?????

There will be no choice if they are in the F2.

If it comes down to D/D f2, can Jen abstain her vote? Can any jury member do that for that matter??

Now with Jen gone, who will make Dick's face twitch? I thought Jen looked great and I felt a little sorry fro her. But, she's going to spend the better part of a month on a castle in Mexico (although just once, i would love for sequester to be in some fleabag motel in Winnepeg), so I don't really feel that bad.

If Dick or Danielle is next in sequester, I would demand sequester cameras. Could you see Dustin and Jen? Talk about turnaround being fair play. It would be very funny. IMO

Yea I love how all the HGs said that jen was jealous of Danielle when in reality it was the other way aroud. Jen has everything Danielle wants- a body that doesn't resemble a 12 year old chick, a supportive family and a happy life. And Dick wishes he could date girls like Jen.

Apparently Dick dated a girl like Jen. I wonder if Danielle's mom was like Jen and that's why they both hated her from the get go?

Archived