Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen going out next will depend on who she is up against. If it is Jen and Jam on the block, then I think that Jen will definately leave, as nobody sees Jameka as a threat due to the HOH sacrifice she made. If it is Jen Amber on the block, then this could be a close week.

jen leaves vs whoever

if she wants to win the game or make final two she uses veto

It doesn't matter who she goes up against, she doesn't have the votes to stay.

Dick will vote her out

Jameka or Amber will vote her out

Eric will not vote her out because of AP

Zach will do what Danielle wants and vote her out

Jessica's vote won't matter except it could ruin the alliance with Dick if she votes to keep her

Dick and Jameka(or Amber) can't be turned, and Zach can't if he makes the same deal he made last week. That's the 3 votes to send Jen out. There is no way she can stay.

yep its bye bye jen

JMHO....I'm so tired of Amber......I hope Dani doesn't use POV and put Jen up...

just wishful thinking....sigh!

we are all tired of amber

but she is so useless they keep her around

Just to think.....a few weeks ago I couldn't stand Jen....now

she's higher on my list than most of the others. :animated_scratchchin:

Really Jen seems like the only normal one left .I felt like she was hating tonite looking at the idiots play with a quarter across a table ,like I did in middle school with a paper football ,wondering what the hell am I doing here with these clowns !

She needs to approach Zach and try to make him realize that the D&D need to be broken up or they will win over all.

I hate to see Jen go simply because I am fascinated with the way she doesn't react to the rude comments by the others HGs. She just laughs it off or sometimes makes a defensive statement, but she doesn't get mad.

It's also intersesting to watch how the other HGs take things she says and read their own insecurities into them, when most of the time Jen is simply stating an observation. They hate her, but she has not done anything to deserve it. As far as the "me " drinking game that the boys were playing on Jen (taking a drink each time she said I or me), they would have gotten drunk a lot faster if they had been listening to Dani or Whamber.

However,I think Jen would like to go to sequester at this time to relax and get off slop, so it probably the best time for her to go.

Well I'm voting for Eric to NOT evict Jen. After hearing Princess Cold Heart, ie Daniele go off, you'd think Jen was a really horrible.

Im trying to remember, what did Jen do that was so terrible?

Archived