Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

when dick is in the game she is no value to daniele

dick gone dani needs jen

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I agree with that, but the votes were 4-2. I thought Jessica was going to evict Dustin if it was a tie and then Dick would still be there. Was Jessica not going to do that?

i knew it was going to be 4-2. jess comes from school of let others do my dirty work and i come off clean

its called the school of floating

if she and zach would have got together and compare notes like both should have naturally since neither were lock into either of two alliances her vote could have done damage

I liked Jen ... However this week, her vote to keep Dick was a stupid stupid move on her part, as she HAD to know she was the next target..

You're so right. Had Jen voted to evict Dick the vote would have gone 4-3. She then would deny she voted for him to go, which would have driven Daniele's/Dick's/Jess's paranoia through the roof over it being Eric who did it because they already know he's shady and all Dan needs is an excuse to get rid of him...Thus Jen would have been save and Eric would be the one heading out the door.

...and it would have been fair pay back for all the times Jen got blamed for a vote Eric actually casted.

But she didn't and I don't see how she's gonna manage to stay if she doesn't win POV.

i don't get all this stuff that she's in "another society". i just don't get it. her parents looked like working class people. she's doing well for herself. and i said that from the beginning. but she's a nanny in beverly hills. when i was a young nurse i worked for "society" in newport. it didn't make me them. she does not own a mansion and a yacht. she isn't in high society...and looking at paris hilton...why would she want to be? jen will do vey well in life. the shallowness that comes out when she feels insecure will diminish, and she will be a much more secure, confident woman as she gets older. she's using her looks to model while she has a window of opportunity, and later she'll use her brain. the one thing i want to do is make her over. her clothes cheapen her...she could really be a classic. just my opinion.

Here's where opinions differ:

If she lets comments roll off her intentionally, then it's great game play.

OR... she's too stupid to know how to react to situations other than by grinning.

I personally believe it's the latter. JMO.

I can't help but think Jen would have done better with a different cast. I think she would have "fit in" better with Season 5. Even with her crying fit at the beginning, that group was less likely to pounce on someone.

I have gone from not liking her to feeling bad for her. She has never been able to get into a groove with anyone, which, of course, may be her strategy from the beginnig. But you can't say it doesn't get lonely.

I'm kind of upset because I wanted Dick to stay just to see Dustin's overconfidence get teared to pieces. But at the same time, if Dick had been evicted, Daniele would have teamed up with Jen and they would have formed a powerhouse alliance.

Now that Dick is still in the house she is the next big target.

If she doesn't win POV, and Jameka comes off the block, America tells Eric to vote out Amber, he convinces Jessica, do you think Zach will maybe vote out Amber as well? I really want Jen to stay simply for comedic relief. Plus she is like this year's Janelle, the outcast/underdog who I'd like to see get much farther than people initially expected.

i don't get all this stuff that she's in "another society"

I do not mean as far as high society but she runs in the modeling crowd scene in LA and it is a clique that none of the other cast members that are part of in this show belong to and never will . Have you seen her porfollio ?

I do not mean as far as high society but she runs in the modeling crowd scene in LA and it is a clique that none of the other cast members that are part of in this show belong to and never will . Have you seen her porfollio ?

amber will be a top model

It takes her so long to formulate a reply to the simpliest question

Thats cuz she has to dumb down her answers so she doesn't blow her cover...

Jen is smart like a fox!!!

Jen is the true Ninja in the house...

I don't have a problem with Jen like I did at the start of the show, but come on... Kail has modeled, Mike has been on TV, and models, Nick models, Dick played in Pirates of the Caribbean as a main charter's double... Jen is a beautiful girl, no doubt, but to say she is on a level that the others aren't and will never be, because of the people she "runs" with is a little much... I dare any of you to say that Keith Richards is a washed up has been... The Rolling Stones are as popluar as ever... Slower? Sure, older? No question, but popular, yeah they are still up there...

Archived