Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

Dick has been focusing his crap towards Zack now that he think he doesn't need him anymore. But I think he'll keep it in check, realizing if he bites his tongue he might win back votes from the jury. Since people in this game tend to turn into idiots with short memories once they cool off in sequester.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every one seemed to think that Jens blank stare, and her actions or lack there of was her game play, I think now after seeing her interviews that she really is quite shallow, the light was on but probably a 40 watt, I certainly did not see her as a bright one. I do not miss her, and the tension really seems to have subsided some in the house.

Yeah, it was about boring. Well, there were times Jen had nothing to do with the "entertaining" factor on the show. Others made it entertaining. Of course, things are quite perfect right now - the set up and leadership cause no due for "entertainment."

But like all other things in life, I have a feeling this too shall end and once again the "entertainment" factor shall return.

If you read half the stuff Crappy writes on SS you'd not be applauding him.

Now see, this is why I tell people to never try and put words in my mouth or to try and speak for me... I read all that Crappy writes... I could care less... He's someone I like... Just like I like Dick and won't justify it niether will I justify liking Crappy...

i could say the same thing about people that read the crap over at SS... but i wont.

crappy is a good guy that likes to pull others chains. ehhhh to each their own... i am a nice girl that likes to hear myself type.... it doesnt make me bad does it?:huh: does it?

Crappy here to lay the smack down...

Ahem...

In my opinion, it's childish to call the players names...

Someone has some splainin to do... And for once it's not me!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! Thanks Arrowhead!!! She is hot!!!

Yeah, the show is so boring without Jen. I will miss her eating a whole cucumber, staring at herself in every mirror that she passes, every other word being like, her awkward conversations, her only bathing once a month, tying her two front teeth together with floss, her weird eye twitch, her following people around making uncomfortable conversation, and lastly her stupid jenious t-shirts...what will I ever do without her!!!

I thought Jen was totally obnoxious and a self centered fool in the beginning, but hse got more interesting as she went on. I don't get everyone's hatred of her, and in the BB house I know everyone was threatened by her cause she was a threat, unpredicatable and a pretty good player.

or maybe you can spend the rest of the days running around saying "BOOYAH!" with Jessica and letting ratboy make all the important decisions for you!

ohh you sexy thing you, great post and I couldn't agree more. Especially the rat boy part.

Too funny. I say something that's barely anything wrong and I'm attacked for flaming. Crappy calls other posters things WORSE than Dick has done over at SS, things that I wouldn't even repeat to my friends, and he's "just pulling chains".

If double standards were water we'd drown.

Archived