Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahha Agreed Xal we should do BB Mortys. i am the HOH and nominate you all!

We tried to play an eBB game here years ago... It won't ever happen again...

A close female friend of mine has her Mensa card but never studied a day in college. Just because someone is in college doesn't make them smart, nor does not going to college mean you aren't very intelligent.

I hope Vanna fires her or doesn't hire her back on after watching her on the show. I wouldn't let that girl nanny my children. She's :cookoo: !! JMO :-)

Don't worry Monkey, I actually had not heard that before until today either. It was probably buried in a Jen thread or a live feed update thread, so if you weren't checking those, you missed it.

Never any harm in posting info you find. The mods will politely let you know if it has already been posted.

Dep

I hate when people start to get in the houseguest's personal life AFTEr they are out of the game like when people phoned Maggie and told the hospital to fire her. Like wtf is your life that pathetic. I hate DIck and Danielle but even then I hope all goes well after they are done with this show because well its just a show. Some people here are really mature.

I'm like Dep, had I not read your title, I never would have known...and I love Jen!!! I'm just not an avid reader. If a topic catches my eye, then I'll take a peek and post, otherwise, I can't be bothered.

Thanks for sharing your find! It bugs me when ppl react to someone's kindness in a rude manner, like saying how old that was etc. There's a way to say it's not current news without being a jerk about it. Something similar happened to me on here today and it sucked. I posted something for someone, took my time to find it and share it with them, only for them to p*ss on me afterwards. It sucked. If you're not happy with someone sharing something with you, either ignore it, or be polite and at least say thanks. There's no need to rub in someone's face what you already know etc.

Archived