Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liked jen for at least keeping up a front that dick's rantings were not phasing her...but i actually havent watched the feeds and only a couple of the shows since the week before daniele was last hoh, i kinda watch it because i have for every summer since 2000, but i've really lost the most interest ever this year, and it was getting boring to me even with jen in there

Honestly, the last two nights are the first nights I haven't watched AfterDark for more than a few minutes. It's just boring now. Almost all the potential drama in the house left with Jen. Usually the shows don't get this boring until the last few episodes but there is still over a month left and already it has become stale.

Personally I haven't missed Jen being in the house since it's been a much nicer environment without all the fighting between her and Dick. I don't think it's boring at all. I'm curious to see what happens with Eric and Jess.
That's just the thing. There are certainly people like you who watch BB because it's like a night time soap opera. I'd like to think most of us are here, however, for the conflict. The more outrageous the show, the better in ratings and I think for most of us. I don't watch soap operas during the day so I surely don't want to watch them at night.

i dont miss her.

i do find it odd that people would still want her in the house for entertainment purposes.... seeing as the only entertainment she brought on lately was when she was fighting with Dick... which then brought on many hate threads for dick and how she shouldnt have to put up with all the abuse....

now she is gone and people are saying they wish she was still there... ??? :huh:

I think it may be too soon to say whether the remainder of the show will be boring or not...probably will be though.

It wasn't so much that Jen was an interesting person and added conversation and strategy to the show...it was more that she would be unpredictable in voting or nominations because she had no allegiances, she was strong in endurance/physical competitions so therefore a threat, she added to the tension, and she was kinda quirky. The rivalry between her and ED, and the potential drama if she were hoh to put up the favored D&D has been one of the more entertaining parts of this season. That being gone, I'm wondering where the next surprise will come from and, unfortunately, I see the remainder of the season being predictable (aka boring). D&D and E&J...the dominate pairs appear to be committed to each other and will continue to steamroll over the rest of the hgs until final 4.

:bored:

I have been crying since she left..... :crybaby:

No really I don't miss Jen. She was funny the first few episodes listening to her cry over her picture. Her trying to get camera time all the time was funny. Her skimpy bikinis were funny.

I guess I found some things about her funny or entertaining but that was just laughing at her. I never found her to be a funny or entertaining person. I guess she is the type of personality you can laugh at and not with.

I guess I found some things about her funny or entertaining but that was just laughing at her. I never found her to be a funny or entertaining person. I guess she is the type of personality you can laugh at and not with.

She never got the chance in there with old Dick ready to pounce on her every move or sound. She would have been a completely different personality in there without him. No question. Kail too.

Cindy I don't think you can say that we never got to see the real Jen because of Dick. She was around people very often and Dick was not around. I just never saw that she was funny or entertaining.

You can't blame her boring personality on Dick.

The attention ho was saying she wasn't sure if Dick was going to hit her next or what. PLEASE. You keep grabbing at a person who hates you you'll get hit. She knows she screwed up & wants to deflect the attention off of HER stupidity. Too late monger. You got it. pffffffffffffttttttttttttttttt

Bumped this to prove a point about "damning if you do and damning if you don't" and there are those who repeatedly would like to apply it to Dick, but it applies to other hg as well.

When Jen took everything from Dick without saying a word back she was labeled stupid and other things, when she fought back she's called a "ho."

Double standards, but I expect it, but there are those that need to keep pointing it out.

AN ODE TO JEN

With you gone, Dear, things won't seem the same.

Big Brother will be just another boring game.

Oh the Drama!!! Will Eric and Jess kiss???!!!!

Now there's an event I will gladly miss.

We have two squeaky voices and a bible thumper

Why in God's name won't the others dump her?

And then there's the guy who's America's midget -

There's something about him that makes me fidget.

There's an emotional wreck who cries non-stop,

A woman whose hair could serve as a mop.

There's a strange man loose on the premises

When he approaches, everyone grimaces.

Finally there's one you either love or hate

He'll take home the money - just call it fate.

Oh Jen, my Jen, your form and face

Your style and grace I will miss

Plese look my way - I'm blowing you a kiss.

What will be funny is if the ratings go down, and I'm betting they do. I know Jen haters will say it's just a coincidence that they started going down after she left but most of us will know the truth. Controversy = ratings and without that controversy it's just an even lamer version of MTV's Real World.

I'll repeat what I said earlier. Some fans of BB seems to just want a prime time soap opera and ironically enough soaps have been losing viewers consistently for the past decade.

I don't see why there can't be drama without Jen... I don't find the house boring now either... In fact I think it's a nice change of pace... If you think there was only drama there because of Jen, then I really don't know what show you're watching...

I don't know that the boring aspect is so much related to Jen's departure (there may be a little due to that). For me, it's incredibly boring b/c of the predictability of what is going to happen. There's no suspense -- at least not right now. I'm hoping it picks up.

The ratings might be going down right now because we have a lot of predictibility in the game right now. When the F4 start duking it out then I think it will be more exciting. Then the last 2 in the house is always sooooooooooooooooooo boring.

ok, i said the damned if you do and damned if you dont.... (about dick..) but i dont believe i ever said anything about jen being a ho.....

sSig_uhm.gif confused why a statement in my post all the way from another thread about someone else made it all the way over here about jen .... and then mix in some other comments not made by me.... but could look that way... sFun_ahohno.gif

I find it quite funny that since Jen left the house, that all the houseguests keep talking about is JEN!! She obviously left some impact behind. I never was a Jen fan, but its so interesting to hear them just keep talking about her and bringing her up in conversation. If they are so happy she's gone, then why speak her name again? It does nothing for their individual game, I just find it interesting.

Well, I guess if you go into a place and try to insert your will immediately you would be talked about for a long time too... They have all talked about the way Jen tried to get them to do things her way from the very first night in the house, and how she would get upset if you didn't follow her directions...

All this had nothing to do with Dick either... They said she made them sit in alphabetical order for the first night filming, she tried to make them sit in a certain order at the dinning room table, and that she even tried to get them to change the sleeping arrangements on the very first night...

I would be resentful too, and talk about her for a long time...

Archived