Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

Could be. Don't think you need to be above average intellect to get an architecture degree. There are people who have degrees and can't spell nor are they grammatically correct. There are med students who got in by cheating on mcats....so what's the point.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Jen is a semester short of an architecture program with 4 year degree at a major college . There is a lot of high level math in design .I am saying she is not very bright is a hyperbole as it is pretty difficult to actually get into the school of Architecture at most universities.

You can be "book smart" but not have a lot of common sense or intuitiveness. By the way, spelling is not linked to intelligence. IQ is measured based on the test taken, you are right, there are no definitive "IQ" tests although COGATs are used to measure children's intellectual level, but it is based on their age compared to their peers. Jen was not stupid, she simply lacked the ability to think ahead and make rational decisions. Thinking ahead is important in these type of games but so is personality. She was difficult, at best.

i am wondering if anyone ever took jen's car for a drive around the block... or to another state.. (the keys were in the car)

Hey Fizzle, Been wondering about that myself. I got friends vacationing at my home in California, want me to have them check on it and see, if it hasn't been moved we can have them do it for her? :animated_rotfl:

I might be in the minority here, but I'm bored with the show now that the under dog Jen isn't in the house. Last year Janelle was my favorite from the start. This year Jen is no Janelle for sure, but something about her kept me interested in the show. Maybe it was her dumb act, her beauty, her power to win competitions and get out of nominations (like Janelle)....I don't know but I just liked her alot. The other house guests just seem fake as hell and bore me to death. Jen was the only house guest in the house to stand up to E.D. and break the bb eating rules for the first time in US history. I guess im all about a strong woman able to stand up for herself Anyone here with me?

I think we are beginning to see Dick's pent-up hostility rising back to the surface. Jen's been gone for over two days now and Dick has beaten the chicken but little else. If he doesn't find fresh blood another hampster to attack his patience with lovely Dani may soon end. This could mean some great feeds by Monday or Tuesday.

I haven't even been paying much attention to the boards or links since Jen left.

It's almost a good thing to me that Jen left despite she being the one I wanted to see win but I was obsessed with the links and boards scribing everything that happened for the past few weeks and now I've actually gone and done other things in my spare time in the last few days.

I might still check out the TV episodes if I remember them but it seems pretty pointless to watch knowing the producers want D&D to win.

interesting you made this thread cause i was just gonna come on and make one called "Is Big Brother 8 officially over?"

the show is done. ive been checking the updates the past couple days and seems like everyone has lost interest. the days are now beyond boring, nothing good happening at all. i never realized Jen was the one keeping it interesting...

i think it was a bad move for BB to have the POV where jameka could give away her HOH's... this week might have been decent with jameka in power.

i will never understand why BB put zach in the house... he's like wallpaper and has added nothing to the season.

Oh yeah, it is B-O-R-I-N-G. A real snooze fest at this point. Once it becomes predictable, it usually becomes quite dull and boring.

I may sleep through the rest of the season. Wake me up if anything exciting happens, like Eric using the veto and they decide to backdoor Danielle.

:sleep1:

Personally I haven't missed Jen being in the house since it's been a much nicer environment without all the fighting between her and Dick. I don't think it's boring at all. I'm curious to see what happens with Eric and Jess.

I have watched BBAD a couple of nights since Jen has been gone,

and Dick has turned into a more nicer, gentler person....I wonder

how long this will last or was Jen a big part of Dick's behavor?

I hated Jen at first but then started to like her a little bit.

With only 7 HGs left it might just be more boring too.

JMHO... :pixiedust::heart:

The HGs that are left are pretty boring! JMHO

I haven't watched a lot lately, but I don't think it was Jen keeping it interesting. This is usually about the time every year when the excitement starts to drop off. There are less people in the house and everyone has their little groups and can be content and civil to each other by this point. I for one am glad Jen is gone, I was getting tired of her self richious attitude that she is the best thing to happen to man kind.

Archived