Jen Week - 7 Evicted

CeCiMom

once you leave mortys.... you can say whatever you want... :huh:

once you come to mortys its a different story. i dont think its very nice to talk about what a member does over at another site though... and i would guess it is going against forum rules if that person is a member here.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think its very nice to talk about what a member does over at another site though... and i would guess it is going against forum rules if that person is a member here.

I suppose that means I shouldn't post all the naughty things I find fizzle plastering all over adult websites. Dirty DIRTY lil hooker. :smartass2:

I was wondering if any of the Jen fans have started up a forum for her like people have done for past houseguests from other years. I think there are a few here that might wanna do that so they can keep the worship alive. I think the thread will be on page 2 pretty soon.

Just saying....

Seeming as how it was a choice between Jam and Jen, I do believe Jen would STILL be adding to the drama. However, if Jessica and Eric worked to save Jen, she would be on them like white on rice. And they would have never had their little moment. So it's a toss up.

I would, however, prefer to have Jen there just to make Danielle more miserable.

Jen had the most boring personality. Her only entertainment is when we got to laugh at Jenious and her self adornment.

She did go out with a bang just to make sure she was not forgotten. It was all about Jen.

I am sure if she had stayed she would be her same boooooooooooooooring self.

I suppose that means I shouldn't post all the naughty things I find fizzle plastering all over adult websites. Dirty DIRTY lil hooker.

Thats ok to post, it's different...

Someone has some splainin to do... And for once it's not me!!!

No I don't have to explain anything... I said to me calling someone names is childish... Meaning that (which if you read all of my post you would know this) for me to call someone a name is childish... What someone else does isn't up to me to call childish, that would be calling someone a name...

I was wondering if any of the Jen fans have started up a forum for her like people have done for past houseguests from other years. I think there are a few here that might wanna do that so they can keep the worship alive. I think the thread will be on page 2 pretty soon.

Just saying....

Only if there's one for the Dick lover's too. Dick fans are just as rabid as Jen fans so lets be fair here.

The Dick fans are much more hardcore than the Jen fans. Any Jen Withdrawl Support Forum would just be saturated with Dick fans...and probably a few Janelle fans.

N

o I don't have to explain anything... I said to me calling someone names is childish... Meaning that (which if you read all of my post you would know this) for me to call someone a name is childish... What someone else does isn't up to me to call childish, that would be calling someone a name...

You think if you called someone a name it was childish. This means the act of calling someone names is childish in your opinion, otherwise you wouldn't think if you called someone a name it was childish.

I'm being honest right now, this board has officially become more entertaining than the show.

I'm sorry, but for me to call someone a name is me being childish... In other words the only reason I would call someone a name is because it would be for childish reasons... I have no idea why anyone else would do it so can't say what they are doing is childish... Sorry if you can't understand that...

Me calling someone a name=being childish IE: Someone was mean to me in grade school, so I call them a name, that would be childish of me not to let something go that happened in grade school... I don't know these people and therefore, I personally have nothing to call them names for... Others feel they can call them names and that is their choice... I don't think they are childish for doing so... It's their opinion and they are entitled to it...

So let me get this straight....a woman who somehow is entrusted to take care of children, who has the personality of a haldol addict and is by no means a charismatic person brings on a debate about childishness on this forum?

Oh yeah i miss Jen and all her special qualities she brought to the game. :animated_rotfl:

Lara

One of the main reasons I miss her is because when she was in the house, even if it was just a little bit, Dick was more on edge and not as happy. I don't like how easily he's going to skate through now. This years winner is going to be a fraud anyway because of AP. Every other winner before this one will have played the game better by default since there was no outside influence to the extent AP was. Yes, DR's and producers always tried to steer things but AP took it a step further, too far I think.

I still say Jen will get along fine with Dustin in sequester.

Archived