Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

All a bunch of woulda-couldas, IMO. Personally, I think Jeff screwed himself by backdooring Russ the WAY he did. All he had to do was let Kevin or Natalie win PoV and he could say, "you're the replacement." If Russ had won or Michele had won and refused to use it, then Kev or Natalie would have gone, big deal. But NOOOOO, Jeff had to win and come off like the big boss and break the F4 alliance.

Regardless, I think Kevin would have won the HOH no matter who he was against. And if Kevin had been the one evicted last week, it was pretty obvious Michele would have won. There's the possibility that Michele would have put up Jeff, but I doubt it. The only guarantee Jeff had of not going up this week was a Jordan win and last time I checked, the temperture in Hell was still way above 32 degrees.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tested some really smart children with not so bright parents........

and some mentally handicapped with very bright parents.

Not always an indication..........and IMO, J/J are very "average" on the intelligence spectrum in today's society. Quirky, but average.

average maybe , but neither have very good analytical skills, or they don't know you might want to use them in this game called BB!!! just sayin

neither seem to process information very well/good, (never can remember which, stupid me) if it something that interests them, or something that is on their mind they think about it, if it isn't it gets discarded to the out bin without a second thought!!

marty I think it is more than just to trusting and gullible, neither are the sharpest crayon in the BOX!!! ;)

Jeff knows you can't trust people in there..I mean he booted russell all the while telling him everything was right on schedule...jeff knows there is LYING in this game!!

But honestly I do respect your opinion! :)

What the BB casting director should do in future is find someone fairly knowledgeable about Big Brother game play (more so than Jeff/Jordan) but not someone imbued in it (like Ronnie)...sort of a happy medium between two extremes.

After all is said and done, Jeff made for an enjoyable summer of BB. The annoyance over the dumb moves has diminished, especially after the lightbulb went off in his head about throwing away the chance to secure a spot in final 2 by getting too greedy thinking he had it all in the bag, and telling Jordan that it's Natalie who lies. A day late and dollar short, but better late than never.

I did find him attractive and was rooting for him UNTIL he got arrogant and nasty with power and broke his alliance with Russell and Michelle. I'm thrilled he's being evicted - he GOT GOT as he enjoyed telling Russell. On another note, this is the first cast that has spent virtually no time thinking about jury votes and who to take to the end. They seem to only think about what's going on in the house.

Jeff looked hawt in that space suit, just sayin.... Gonna miss him. I hope Michele has the guts to vote to evict Jordan, thus making Kevin get some blood on his hands by having to break the tie and evict Jeff.

Archived