Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't look like a fool up until the CDE. After that, when he started to trust NataLIAR, that's when he looked stupid. Why oh why would he EVER trust someone from the axis of evil? That was the pivotal point in the game for Jeff. Had he stuck to his guns and remembered how he was treated when he was low on the food chain by these slimeballs, he wouldn't be going home this week. I think maybe the Gnat stroking his ego, coming to him with his best interests in mind (ha) is what made him change is mind. Duped by a Gnat. Think of how small a gnat's brain really is and to know you've been outsmarted by it! Jeff will never be able to forgive himself.

Had he stuck to his guns and remembered how he was treated when he was low on the food chain by these slimeballs, he wouldn't be going home this week.

So true! And he saw it when Jesse was in the house. He would tell Jordan "yeah right...Jesse and Natalie all of a sudden have my back". WTF, he must have thought it was all Jesse...which is just stupid.

Russell got "GOT" by Jeff which was okay but Jeff got "GOT" by Natalie which is far worse.

but he only blames Kevin for his nom. I would love for some of this to come down on Natalie but it seems she always escapes the blame for all her dirty deeds.

So true marty....

Jeff nor jordan can or will accept that the HOOD RAT is the force behind all the LIES, and drama!!! They are both going to be very surprised when they find out what really happened!

Unfortunately I think the reason jeff can't get to the bottom of the lies,is because he doesn't have the ability to analylize everything in front of him ,or he just isn't doing it.. Michelle on the other hand has gnats number and has had it for sometime...which is why jeff is leaving this week, even though Michelle did everything in her power to keep him ,even if it might have been a selfish motivation!

Will there be a funeral/wake, or memorial service for Jeff here on Morty's??? Or is everyone just going to FADE away??? :animated_scratchchin::D

Will there be a funeral/wake, or memorial service for Jeff here on Morty's??? Or is everyone just going to FADE away??? :animated_scratchchin::D

I think fading away is better ~ or transferring over the the Survivor boards, DWTS, TBL and all the September shows. :lol:

Even tho I know Jeff is leaving, I am not gonna fade away from this board or Morty's. We do have Survivor starting soon, an dthere are other shows. I am afraid after Michelle goes (if she does) then I will not watch the end of the show, I will prolly dvr it and watch it at a waaayyy later date, after I have time to simmer down from the crappy lyin disgusting person that Natalie is, and as far as Kevin, I do not condone his behavior either, the way he has stuck to Nasty like glue, he can redeem himself only if at some point she gets kicked to the curb, I pray with all my might that some divine intervention happens and it will be a f2 with Michelle and Jordan, but hell, Jeff can't even get Jordan to see the light about Natalie, I will miss Jeff.

Hey folks it gets this way every year....the action slows down as players get booted (even one's you love).

One thing of note from Jeff (as of last night) that gives me hope that he is finally getting it is his warning to Jordon:

Take Michelle as an ally - not Natalie.

While I don't think it matters to Jordon who she aligns with - she should trust Michelle over Nat.

For Jeff lover's there still might be a vote for favorite HG - as there really is no one else I really like I would probably want to see him get the money.

It wasn't really Gnat that caused Jeff's demise. It was Kevin. When Kevin thought he was on his way out the door during Jeff's HOH Kevin was the one who came up with and delivered the LML. The only reason Gnat was involved in it was because Kevin asked her what she thought about it in the RR before he made the final decision to deliver it to Jeff. If Jordan and Jeff hadn't been paranoid and talking about that exact thing in the HOH 30 secs before Kevin told the lie to Jeff in the BY I don't think Jeff would have bought the lie and would have never used the POV to take Kevin of and BD Russell. It just so happened that Kevin caught him at exactly the right time, or wrong time as I like to think. That moment in the BY coupled with Kevin assuring Jeff that he wouldn't put him up (another Kevin lie) are how we have ended up with Jeff in danger now. Gnat has floated from one safe zone to another manipulating her alliance to keep herself in the house. The only real thing she has done was told the GR lie which at the time may have rocked the boat a little but ultimately didn't do anything, Michelle is still in the house. She is a freeloader with no blood on her hands making it a sure bet she will be in the f2 and possibly win this game. UGH!!!!

Fatcat, Jeff can't even really see the light about gnat!

He keeps waffling whether she is on the level and trustworthy,and only because she was influenced by jessie and now kevin is the reason she is NOT the nice little 18 year old girl he wants her to be!!!

It wasn't really Gnat that caused Jeff's demise. It was Kevin

Gaia, all I gotta say to this is bull hock and horse puck,lol Natalie has wanted Jeff out since He used the coup, and has stated so many times, she just does not want any blood on her hands, and I know there was talk of her wanting Michelle out this week, but that is all just a bunch of smoke. Natalie has made up soooo many lies and stories as to who, why, what , where and when & how she wants it to go and how it should go down it is ridiculous.

Jeff doesn't see the light either, but I thought I saw a glimmer when he told Jordan to stick with Michelle and Jordan said noooo she lies, and Jeff said something about it was Natalie that lies. But sadly Jeff is too trusting and justt does not see what is really goin on, and his male ego will be wounded when she sees this show in it's entirity. Hope Jeff gets to go on All Stars to get some get back,lol

Never denied that Gnat has wanted him out since day one. Nor would I deny that she is a shisty beeeoch but she ultimately isn't the reason Jeff is on his way out. Nothing she tried to pull to get him out has worked, ever. Either because he couldn't be gotten because of the cliques or because she never really had the chance. When she and Kevin were on the block she wasn't doing anything but her usual laying in bed rollin up her boogers. It was Kevin who sat up in bed and said to her I have an idea can I talk to you about it and see what you think. Only because Lydia had walked out the door and he didn't have anyone else. Once again I stand by the statement that Gnat has done nothing but manipulate her own alliance the best she could to just keep herself in the game, that's all. I can't stand her anymore than the next guy but giving her credit for doing anything but the nothing that she has done is bull hock. Jeff got, got by Kevin end of story.

I'm thinking jeff after seeing this show..is going to want NO part of Big Brother,and another season all stars or whatever... I think he will realize this game wasn't made for HIM, and that the end result would be similar,and he wouldn't be down for that yet again!!;)

I think that Jeff will get a lot out of the show and a lot of good positive things. Jeff will see he has a not more fans then people who didn't like his game.

Jeff will have a good future and I think we might just see him on All Stars. (and a lot more BB savvy.)

Jeff's exit is totally more on Kevin's hands than Natalie. Sure, Natalie has been gunning for him for ages. It's just that, it would appear, she's shooting blanks while everyone else got real bullets. Because she can't hit s**t. And she isn't a good enough liar to have sold Jeff on the Russell/Michele talk story.

Natalies skill lies in effectively attaching herself to a ship that's sinking faster than her. First Jessie. Then Lydia. She just got lucky that when Kevin was the last ally left, he didn't tell her to go **** herself.

Never denied that Gnat has wanted him out since day one. Nor would I deny that she is a shisty beeeoch but she ultimately isn't the reason Jeff is on his way out. Nothing she tried to pull to get him out has worked, ever. Either because he couldn't be gotten because of the cliques or because she never really had the chance. When she and Kevin were on the block she wasn't doing anything but her usual laying in bed rollin up her boogers. It was Kevin who sat up in bed and said to her I have an idea can I talk to you about it and see what you think. Only because Lydia had walked out the door and he didn't have anyone else. Once again I stand by the statement that Gnat has done nothing but manipulate her own alliance the best she could to just keep herself in the game, that's all. I can't stand her anymore than the next guy but giving her credit for doing anything but the nothing that she has done is bull hock. Jeff got, got by Kevin end of story.

wow, you take things entirely too seriously about what I said, it was just my opinion , just like what you said is yours, try not to take what I said sooo peersonal. I do not believe Kevin has come up with anything is this game that has gotten him where he is, he has floated to where he is and then jumped on Natalies coattails, whatever it is that you are sayin that was his BIG master plan is great, I just do not happen to agree and if the truth be knwn, Jeff got got by Jeff, lets face it, BB is not his game.

I do not have to give Natalie credit for a darn thing except being the skankiest little wench I have even seen cross the BB threshold, that is all the credit I will ever give her. I love the game of BB, but when you go out of your way to mess with ppl just for the sake of it, for sport, purposly tryin to hurt someone else and laugh about it??? Nope not my idea of the BB we have all loved over theyrs. This yr has not been great for me.

Jeff's exit is totally more on Kevin's hands than Natalie

And that is exactly how she wants it on his hands and not hers

but he only blames Kevin for his nom. I would love for some of this to come down on Natalie but it seems she always escapes the blame for all her dirty deeds

^^^^^ This is a post from Marty, this is all I was sayin as well when everyone is sayin how Kevin is the mastermind behind Jeff leavin.

And that is exactly how she wants it on his hands and not hers

That's Natalie's whole game play. It was so evident during the last HOH comp, I couldn't even watch the last half because it made me want to vomit. The other HGs see this, they mentioned it in their DRs. Why don't they do something about it? Grrr...it pisses me off so bad!

Interesting how some jeff fans see it just like jeff (locked in the house), that kevin is the reason jeff is going home this week...interesting especially when they are seeing all of it, and from the outside,the big picture so to speak???

4me, it feels like this season is (just about) over. I can't believe Jeff thought he could trust the hoodrat & slyKev from the Jesse clicque,instead of Michele and Russell.

And Jeff's friends, I bet, are gonna give him grief for doing so many childish Jordan things, like playing "What Animal Am I?"

geesh!

Jeff made a few errors in the game and now they are coming back to bite him in the ass. He should have gotten rid of Kevin when he had the chance, his paranoia was running rampent, and Him and Jordon we're spilling everything to K/N. If they would have stuck to the F4 plan, Gnat and Kevin would be gone!

Interesting how some jeff fans see it just like jeff (locked in the house), that kevin is the reason jeff is going home this week...interesting especially when they are seeing all of it, and from the outside,the big picture so to speak???

I know right??,lol

Being Jeff was from Chi-Town, I have been rooting for him the whole show. Him and Jordon were cute, but he was clearly thinking with the wrong head! He's there to play a game, not find love! Unless BB throws a major twist he's off to the JH!

LOL fatcat so much gets lost in translation online. Never was I taking what you said too seriously, just friendly rebutting is all.

ITA Kevin had done nothing in the game at all but peak out occasionally from Lydia's a$$. From my perspective, Gnat was defeated after Jeff used his gimme on Jesse and then Chima imploded (Lydia was never a factor in her game). She did get lucky that Kevin didn't tell her to go **** herself and that Jordon bought all her crap sending Lydia to Jesse insted. Faced with eviction though Kevin had to figure out a way to save himself IMO HE did, Gnat just backed it up. She lies for a living it was easy for her to go along. I just think she is being given more credit for her game than she deserves, even when its bad credit. She's nothing more than a lucky skank with a nails on the chalkboard whine.

Although Kevin did give Jeff the rope by which to hang himself, yes ITA Jeff got, got by Jeff for a laundry list of reasons.

Archived