Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am finding it quite annoying how Jeff keeps pressuring Jordan for sex ... He keeps bringing it up in a joking manner. He even brought up the subject to Natalie last night ... I wish he would just let it be and talk to Jordan about that when they get out of the house ... If Jordan was down with it, he would totally do her in the house ...

not sure how much he's teasing-& i love jeff. he really only brings it up when she talks about going to hawaii-and sorry, but i would want to have sex in hawaii, too. you can't talk about poop all the time! i think jord likes him, but not that way- and i don't think she really likes sex yet.

I'm kinda thinking they would get LOST in South America or somethin!!! :animated_rotfl:

okay low blow, but.................

ii don't think it's a low blow- and i like them. i could see jeff banging the steering wheel 'what the f is a cozumel'?! their accents would be a hysterical combo w/ foreign words.

One thing's for sure, with Jeff possibly going to SH, it's as if the air has gone out of this board (and other boards, I am sure). I cannot imagine how it will be if he actually goes. I still think there'll be a last-minute reprieve for Jeff. I think lots more people loved him than disliked him.

I wonder if Jeff Schroeder will be considered the most popular BB player ever?

Yeah, I am a huge Jeff fan & am so bummed that he not only believed K/N, he didn't win PoV either. ugh

For me it is more painful because he really is a nice guy who didn't come into the BB house planning to backstab & lie to every person he met. I think he wanted to enjoy the experience & see what opportunities arose out of the situation. I don't think he realized just what he was getting into. He has played the game about as honest & nice a way as any one I have ever seen (other than Jordan & even Michelle) & the manipulative lil weasels may finish ahead of him. Just pisses me off. I know it's just a game, but it sux to see people who use negative tools get farther in the game. Guess I am naive as Jeff & Jordan expecting people to play the game without being hateful & cruel.

Jeff did a poor job campaigning for himself, this is the point where you have to literally make anyone doubt their chances of winning the BIG prize...Him, Jordan and Michelle should have pressured Kevin to put Natalie up. Natalie hasn't won JACK and that last HOH comp she didnt even try, once again someone kept her safe, she jumps from coattail to coattail each week. Natalie has 2 confirmed votes in Jury as we speak(Russell and Jessie), He should've gone up there and made a point of that and also say if I go Thursday she will get my vote to win if you guys are F2. Michelle and Jordan should be there also to tell him the same, they would vote for Natalie over him to win if they get taken out so she has basically won this season if she doesn't go this week, make Kevin THINK he's playing for the 50 grand if he doesn't put her up.

Jeff just told Jordan to stop listening to what those f'ing a holes (Natalie and Kevin) are telling you about Michele is coming after you!!!!!! Hopefully Jeff can get through to her.

I just posted that in the other thread. LOL

Jordan is upset that Jeff yelled at her but she just doesn't get it that Nat and Kevin are lying to her.

I know I love the girl, but Big Brother is not for her. She is just way too naive. I am afraid her heart is going to break when she watches the tapes.

people being hateful and cruel is not the reason jeff lost this game,sorry!!just sayin!

I know, his game tanked when Lydia went before Kevin or Nat. But I believe the pickle his is now is a direct result of K/N's lies, deciet(sp) & his unwillingness to believe someone might be screwing him over. I believe the only reason he turned on R, was the vote R gave Jessie after the coup. Had R voted for Nat, I do not think Jeff would have believed the crap that K/N put out. But, what's done is done. dammit.

I know Jeff will kick himself when he sees the tapes. Voting for Jesse didn't help Jesse any. Jeff making a big deal of it was kind of stupid because it didn't change Jeff's plan Jeff is the one who changed his own plan listening to the people who were out to get him.

Jeff's game fell apart when he heard the rumor about Russell and Michelle and didn't say anything to them. If he would have talked to them while the imaginary event was fresh in their minds, they would have exposed Natalie and Kevin. But Jeff got paranoid and focused entirely on backdooring Russell rather than seeing if Russell even deserved to be backdoored based on hearsay in the first place

ii don't think it's a low blow- and i like them. i could see jeff banging the steering wheel 'what the f is a cozumel'?! their accents would be a hysterical combo w/ foreign words.

cozumel, this is a city in Mexico.lol

Jeff is going to be furious with himself when he sees what happened in this game. It is going to stay with Jeff, I think. Jeff is masculine enough to not feel good about being taken and to have himself portrayed as the fool. It'll get old fast for him. This is a silly thought but IMO, I hope he moves east to work and doesn't hang around in L.A. I think he will prosper in NYC but L.A. is so dead-end for so many pretty people and they are everywhere. Jessie does NOT come to mind. I wish him well even though he really pissed me off big time for trusting the wrong people.

Archived