Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

yes, how can they be sooo blind, because they are so fucused that Michelle is the liar and the bad person that they just cannot see what is really happening. I cant believe Jeff is still on the pity pot talkin crap on Michelle, good grief, this is a game for everyone, she has a right to try and win the game too, and wait till he and jordan see who the bigest liar of all time is , hello, their beloved Nasty. I just want to shake both of them,. I woulda been callin Natalie out the first time I saw her even take a sip, it is against the law for 18 yr olds to drink and on a national tv show, I woulda called her out big time, especiually the biz i am in. I have to ask ppl for id's if they look younger than 30, and they have ppl who are hired to come into the restaurant and try and bust you, so no way would nasty have gotten away with this crap around me.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

typical jeff response....jeff/ jordan in the hammock talking...

Jordan asks "who should i trust if you go, gnat or michelle?"

Jeffs response "you should trust gnat, but if you want to go further(win), go with Michelle?"

I'm sorry people WTF does that mean, if that isn't a confusing answer what is ???

Jeffs response "you should trust gnat, but if you want to go further(win), go with Michelle?"

I'm sorry people WTF does that mean, if that isn't a confusing answer what is ???

He meant Jordan should play Nat but really side with Michelle ;)

He meant Jordan should play Nat but really side with Michelle ;)

Arrow I am glad you understood the exchange, I'm still NOT sure I do??? I'm no einstien myself, but if I didn't understand what he said ,I'm thinking jordan had no CLUE what he meant ,if in fact you are correct in your translation!!! :animated_rotfl:

Do you think if we all yelled at the feed together Jeff would hear us? "GNat is not 18, she could not drink in the BB house at that age"!!!! EDIT: Looking at the GNat thread I did some google searching and it would seem she could possible drink but then there is the whole thing about being on TV and underage drinking.

I read on the update page that several times he has talked about GNat being 18 and drinking. How can the truth be in their faces and they not see it?

I wish I could just walk in there and slap them.

I don't know if it would help but if Jeff wants to see GNat out he has got to realize this. It is gives Jordan or Michele a better chance. The least he could do is nag her until finally people realize the truth. Why not do some damage on the way out?

Poor jeff, his FANS have deserted his thread?

Come on ladies the MOP has been in the closet for SOOO LONG.... I don't even know if I can find IT?

Just give me one more chance to CLEAN -UP in here, only a day an a half left.... Ah jeff what could have been???

Jammer get the ball rolling!!! ;):D

As much as I like Jeff, I hate that he is throwing Jordan under the bus. Guess it's all game but she would never do that to him.

I noticed that I am feeling very detached from the outcome of the game. I had spent days preparing myself for Jeff to leave then I got a little spark of excitement when I thought there was a chance.

I love Jordan to death but I think if she won then people would scream their heads off that she does not deserve to win. That would be her BB legacy. I think she will win the $25,000 and do OK outside the house. I get sick thinking about Natalie or Kevin winning and Michele is just meh to me.

Nothing to get excited about anymore in this game. :faint:

Locking closet door with MOP tucked safely inside... If marty isn't giving a last hoorah for jeff, the PARTY is over!!! :animated_wave:

Not to say I told ya so..but 2 weeks ago I warned that gnat might very well win this game!!!

marty thought you were considering the Michelle train, guess not...oh well!!!

Archived