Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personal... Russell was on jordans last nerve she wanted him GONE! She couldn't stand russell way before the blow-out fight!!!

Quote from jordan " Jeff it's a sign if you win the POV that we are supposed to BD russell and send him HOME!

Jeff apparently didn't even know to work jury votes via the goodbye tape. Isn't that BB 101? Same goes for Jordan. Even if they had never seen previous seasons, it's not rocket science to know that working the jury is part of winning.

Len

I agree to a point, jeff is leaving because he didn't win POV this week...

But that isn't really the REAL reason he is leaving tonight... he should have never been a postion where he NEEDED to win POV to stay tonight, if he had played a BETTER game IMHO!!!

Jeff apparently didn't even know to work jury votes via the goodbye tape. Isn't that BB 101? Same goes for Jordan. Even if they had never seen previous seasons, it's not rocket science to know that working the jury is part of winning.

That's how I see it, Carmen.

ITA

It doesn't always work but it can't hurt. Still part of the game. Jordan blew it too. Not surprised at all. :giggle:

jeff lost the game when he started to play for 2 instead of 1

I wish things had turned out differently and wish that Jeff had kept his cool more and definitely wish that he had not aligned himself with Jordan and played the game more but he didnt and that is that. I was angry with Jeff for a couple of moves he made and as it turned-out he should have listened to me...... :angel_not: I will hang around, though, until the end of the season. I want to see how it turns out. I didn't watch just because of jeff. Certainly not because of Jordan. She was a non entity IMO.

I am sooo sad to see Jeff go, but he did "get got". I do hope Jordan makes it to the final--Feeds and BBAD are going to be unbearable. This morning sex talk was classic. Jordan is really not very sex savvy. Which is good since she is only 22. Flashback to 2am if you have feeds. If you read Jeff's HOH blog on cbs, he should be glad he is so dang hot, cuz not the brightest crayon in the box. But I could get past that...just sayin'

I am sooo sad to see Jeff go, but he did "get got". I do hope Jordan makes it to the final--Feeds and BBAD are going to be unbearable. This morning sex talk was classic. Jordan is really not very sex savvy. Which is good since she is only 22. Flashback to 2am if you have feeds. If you read Jeff's HOH blog on cbs, he should be glad he is so dang hot, cuz not the brightest crayon in the box. But I could get past that...just sayin'

She is a sweet girl. Twenty-two is young but not in this day and age as I've worked with so many young kids who don't respect their bodies at all.

Kudos to Jordan for being who she is.

Jeff found a winner!!

WTG Jeff on such a fantastic exit. He has been laughing and having a good time the last 24 hours.

Soooooooo much better then the way Russell acted the day before he left.

Archived