Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In regards to his treatment of Michelle, yeah, he told her to get away from him & he was rude about it. I agree it was a crappy way to respond, but at least he realized it & was man enough to apologize to Michelle for his unacceptable behavior. I think he was pissed at himself & Michelle tried to show some sympathy when his emotions were still too volatile.

He was really disappointed in Jordan - you could clearly see that on his face and I'm sure that along with the fact that Michele (the other person on the block) won POV made him know right away that one of J/J is going.

I still have hope that something more is up with the key! I'm a Jeff lover for sure!!!!

EPT? For Jordan? Bwahahaha! I LMAO this morning when I read comments somewhere that when talking about having sex with Jordan (I think it was) Jeff that said someone would have to use the jaws of life to get into her. LOL!!!

That is one thing you cannot say Jordan is dumb about . She keeps him at bay and Jeff yearns for her more. :animated_bouncy:

I'm sure J & J's Diary Room together was set up so the viewers could get a final look at the pair together.

They probably fed them leading questions and ideas to give their fans a smile or two.

and, yeah, I was 'taken aback' at Jeff's remark to Mich too ... (glad he apologized)

I guess having the last chance to save himself yanked outta his reach kinda pi$$ed him off

(and he wasn't happy when he saw he took almost twice as long as Michelle)

pssst........ I'd like to know if the offer to put together a Jeff calendar is still on ???

I'm sure there's a few of us that would looooove to have one ;)

That is one thing you cannot say Jordan is dumb about . She keeps him at bay and Jeff yearns for her more. :animated_bouncy:

Yeah...and that's one thing I'm proud of her for. She's not easy. I don't know if I could've held out when it comes to Jeff. However, I think Jeff knows the deal and although I think he has a soft spot for Jordan, I think she's disposable to him not only due to this but because of her "airheadedness." I'm not trying to be mean about Jeff...it's just obvious that he's used to life as a bachelor and is used to having women throw themselves at him. I never really realized what a metrosexual was until I saw Jeff. I would be a bit uncomfortable with a guy like that, I think. But I guess in order to look as good as Jeff does you have to work at it. I think Jeff is frustrated with Jordan in more ways than one.

I think Jeff likes women he can control like Jordan. She might not have sex on TV but something tells me some groping hasn't been off limits. Otherwise she's not very self sufficient in the thinking department and he seems into that. But I think by his reactions to her less that productive moments he'd tire of it quickly.

Natalie will be her new man when Jeff leaves. I can't wait to see their reactions at the SH. :popcorn:

Jeff can probably work for a long time as a print model (his type looks generally age well) and I guess if he took voice training or whatever they do, he could act in a soap. Maybe he can act, I dunno. He is getting kind of old to be starting in the movies, maybe. I can see him in a soap. I think many soap actors are probably what is described as metrosexual. Having met a ton of them, I can tell you that you would not recognize many of them in person. I am not a soap fan but I think they are mostly filled with pretty people like Jeff. Men who would pluck their eyebrows as a part of their daily regimen. Jeff is the first man I've ever actually seen do that. I am sure men do but most men I know would never want it known. If I remember correctly, Will loved the man in the mirror, too. Yes? Jeff should have gone on Survivor. BB was a mistake.

I would love to see Jordan on AR - that would be a scream and audiences would love her.

INatalie will be her new man when Jeff leaves. I can't wait to see their reactions at the SH. :popcorn:

I think Jordan is going to side with Michelle and she is going to advise Jordan to act like she is sincere. .Nat will be played if Michele and Jordan do well tonite .

If Jordan sides with Michele that will be instantly apparent to kevin and natalie since there'll only be four of them in the house. (which four is the question, still) The reaction to that will keep me watching for awhile. Kevin can be pretty mean, too.

Seems like Jordon has mentioned many times 'not on camera'.

I know she watched a lot of the shows and feed clip coverage right before she came in....

and doesn't want to be caught on camera ... if not only for her her self-respect, but, for her families sake.

Sheesh... haven't we ripped some of the gal HG's up on side and down another for acting like HO's

for all the world to see ???/

Jeff understands and has been pretty understanding (if not frustrated).

Looks like he's willing to accept the cuddling time and respects her wishes.

Don't see a looong romantic relationship outside the house - but, bet they'll be friends for years to come.

(hope her mom hasn't rented a hall for the wedding yet :giggle:)

I will be bringing my box of tissues and wearing black when watching tonight's show. I'll miss Jeff and also the J/J interaction. It was definitely my highlight this BB season. I wish them both best in the outside world and hope that they maintain a relationship (whatever that may be) outside the house for a long long time.

I guess Jordan doesn't mind showing her boobs and hooch on TV. Just no sex. And don't try to say that was an accident with cameras all over and her knowing something about BB. Jeff will have to look at the internet pictures to see her naked.

This is an interesting interview with Russell

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/v.../?vs=Interviews

He did say he would stick with the F4 deal but....... if he did get the next HOH he planned on putting up Kevin and Jeff. He said he would prefer Kevin going home but if Kevin got off with the POV then he would put up Jordan with Jeff and Jeff would go home.

So if he had gotten the next HOH he would have been willing to break the F4 deal.

He did praise Jeff a lot for making the best moves in getting Jessie out and for getting him out.

both jessie and russell would think that getting them out would be the best move ,because of their EGOS!!! ;)

However it is pretty obvious from his interviews that russell was playing a game...he wasn't taking anything in there PERSONALLY!!!

Seems just about every MOVE jeff and jordan have made was PERSONAL.

It will be interesting to see jeffs' interview, and see if he SEPERATES the game from PERSONAL once he is out of the house? :animated_scratchchin:

I just wanted to point out that Russell was going to put Jeff up if he was next HOH and willing to send Jeff home and break the F4 deal.

Jeff on the feeds last night was having a great time and laughing. He doesn't chose to go out with drama.

I think Jeff and Jessie and Russell will be buddies in sequester.

I think Jeff will try and maintain that he didn't play the game personally and separated game from ego but the tapes are there for anyone to see. Not to say that I wouldn't have done the same but it doesn't matter, anyway, except for voting; because he played BB for chit and let Jordan influence him with her endless whining. People like Jeff and so they excuse him just about anything as long as he apologizes. Like, "Oh, chit, I am so sorry I slapped that person, I was angry at the moment." "Oh, well, I was so mad at you but now that you apologize it is fine." Jeff is no nicer than anyone else in the game except for kevin and michele and chima and I think that girl is possibly really gone in the head. The same applies to Jordan. She can diss on people as good as any of them. Jeff is very handsome and though IMO dumb as a frikken post, his looks captivate people and they don't get past that. Jordan is equally dumb.

Whether Jeff leaves tonight or not remains to be seen. I think that if he goes, there will be some distraught viewers who liked him; no matter what. Nowhere is it written that special people have to be smart. It has been said that some men prefer their women dumb. I say dumb would get old.

Seems just about every MOVE jeff and jordan have made was PERSONAL.

I don't think Jeff getting rid of Russell was personal. His vote for Jessie was the main reason Jeff went against him. Russell tried to say that he knew Kevin would vote out Jessie but he couldn't know that for sure. Kevin could very well have voted against Natalie because she was so dead set against Lydia at that time. If Jessie had stayed, it would have been good for Russell and not good for Jeff.

Anybody think we can get Allison to just show the jury house on the lives feeds and on the cbs shows after Jeff leaves tonight!! It will be interesting in there than it will be in the bb house! Plus i can still see my eye candy!!!! :P

Archived