Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

Slimcruz, we know you didn't mean it that way. And the more I think of it Jeff was totally out of line to be such a baby because he lost and was going to sequester house. Remember last Saturday morning I got all hot under the collar about Michele and said some awful things about her. At this point, she's the one who deserves the big money, hopefully with Jordan getting the smaller amount...you can buy a lot of cookie dough with $50,000!!!!!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Jeff is all that dumb, he's just dumb about BB. He probably knew absolutely nothing about the game when he signed up for it. And Natalie is an outstanding LIAR. He got got. I just hope that BB doesn't plan on recruiting more natalie and kevin types. I can't stand the wicked little witch, natalie, and I wouldn't bother watching another season with players like her and kevin. Yes, I think kevin has become just as bad as natalie.

All a bunch of woulda-couldas, IMO. Personally, I think Jeff screwed himself by backdooring Russ the WAY he did. All he had to do was let Kevin or Natalie win PoV and he could say, "you're the replacement." If Russ had won or Michele had won and refused to use it, then Kev or Natalie would have gone, big deal. But NOOOOO, Jeff had to win and come off like the big boss and break the F4 alliance.

Regardless, I think Kevin would have won the HOH no matter who he was against. And if Kevin had been the one evicted last week, it was pretty obvious Michele would have won. There's the possibility that Michele would have put up Jeff, but I doubt it. The only guarantee Jeff had of not going up this week was a Jordan win and last time I checked, the temperture in Hell was still way above 32 degrees.

well, you and I have never agreed on much during BB, but I gotta say I agree with this comment, even tho I have liked Jeff for most of the season,lol

AHHHHHHHHHH, Marty...............thanks for reminding me why I'm here!.....................I think I will turn in early, so those pics carry into my dreams!

**and, SugarB, I've never SEEN a walker with a SEAT............thanks for the tip, 'cause when I'm ready, THAT's the one I'm getting!

"Humpty Dumpty (?).....oh geez, it IS getting late. :animated_rotfl:

:) I swear I am not. THink about it. It is perfect for Kevin and Michele. They both would rather take Jeff to F2 than each other or Natalie. I would. I think Jeff has one more chance. Think positive. I just dont think your Jeff is going anywhere. Kevin would be a complete fool to keep natalie. CHOW. Sleepytime pour moi.

If anbody takes any of my posts personal then that is their problem, not mine. I have never been reticent about saying what I mean when I feel the need to do so. It is never intended on a personal basis but more a discussion of characters (and how I view them/their actions) on a nationally networked reality show. it is a demonstration of freedom of speech. Respect has nothing to do with anything and nothing here is vocalized so all ears should be in good shape. If anybody's ears are not in good shape then they should see a physician and not complain to me about it. That would be fruitless.

I am glad to see Jeff go. He deserves it. He is not as nice as I thought and tonight proved that. To the world. Clearly, CBS got tired of any editing going Jeff's way. Oh, well. He had a long run.

Russell is going to get a good laugh. Got. Indeed. Adios.

I don't think anyone takes your posts personally per se but sometimes you do say stuff that is kinda of put downish, like the walkers, a lot of us gals have lusted over Jeff and I can say I am waayy older than he is but I am not yet on a walker, it just sounded like a slap in the face to all of us that have enjoyed looking at Jeff, he is quite handsome, and I can forgive anyone when they say sorry, you just seem so harsh, every single one of us has a flip side, and so I like to think I accept my friends and the ppl I like "Warts and All" I think Jeff deserves(and Russell)( but oh hell no, not Natalie or Jesse,lol )that much. I really don't care for words like dumb as rocks and stupid, we all have our faults, so until my back yard is perfectly clean, I am gonna try and keep in line with what it is a tv show, just sayin

AHHHHHHHHHH, Marty...............thanks for reminding me why I'm here!.....................I think I will turn in early, so those pics carry into my dreams!

**and, SugarB, I've never SEEN a walker with a SEAT............thanks for the tip, 'cause when I'm ready, THAT's the one I'm getting!

"Humpty Dumpty (?).....oh geez, it IS getting late. :animated_rotfl:

I have seen the ones with the seat,lol and my friends to kid me and say I will be goin up to my tables at work toddlin along on my walker,lolol

Nite. I really still like him but he really pisses me off. I dont think he is going anywhere, though. Jeff needs to win BB through comps and he can and he is erudite enough to charm the jury. Only he can do that of them all.

Nighty night ~ We will work out the details of Jeff staying tomorrow. :lol:

I don't really see how or why Jeff is appealing -- his head is too big for his body, for one thing. He is not well proportioned. Plus, his face seems really long to me. Kind of like a Humpty Dumpty. Model? I think not.

well "To each his own", but I thnk he is really Hawt!!!!!!! He can Humpty Dumpty on me any ol time,lolol

How about BEST BB 11 moments...........

Jeff, In a towel, getting out of HOH shower

Jeff, shirtless, ANYWHERE in the house

Jeff, in the pool, on the raft, body glistening in the sun

need I go on?

mmmmmmmmmm yummy, will be sad when he's gone ughhhh that body! especially when the pelvis bones show!!!

jeff is complaining about the 18 year old drinking when he can't. I wish he would do it in the diary room and that they would say that they wouldn't let anything illegal go on. I can't believe the other HG haven't picked up on all the clues that Nat isn't 18!!!!!!!

Archived