Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a complete @ss. And no better than the rest already in the SH. He'll fit right in. He can say he's sorry later to TRY and save face but it won't work. Jerk. Very happy he's going.

If anbody takes any of my posts personal then that is their problem, not mine. I have never been reticent about saying what I mean when I feel the need to do so. It is never intended on a personal basis but more a discussion of characters (and how I view them/their actions) on a nationally networked reality show. it is a demonstration of freedom of speech. Respect has nothing to do with anything and nothing here is vocalized so all ears should be in good shape. If anybody's ears are not in good shape then they should see a physician and not complain to me about it. That would be fruitless.

I am glad to see Jeff go. He deserves it. He is not as nice as I thought and tonight proved that. To the world. Clearly, CBS got tired of any editing going Jeff's way. Oh, well. He had a long run.

Russell is going to get a good laugh. Got. Indeed. Adios.

Slimcruz...have you ever gone to an Elvis fan site and dissed him? I think you'd get the same reaction there. Jeff was mad at himself. Later on feeds he congratulated Michele and said to her and himself over and over "I could have done that same comp 10 times and never had a chance against beating michele..." A lot of stuff is cut from this show, obviously. Unfortunately, Jeff lost that comp and will most likely be going home.

The only things I didn't like was how the CBS media played up the twist too much....

well, natalie is not going. Jeff is. Natalie outplayed him. He is stupid and she isn't. His friends are going to agree with me. Believe it. Nobody in Jeff's real life is going to be giving jeff any medals for his BB gameplay. He was GIVEN the most important opportunity in the game and it died there. He totally thought that he was IT and clearly, he isn't. Adios, Jeff.

No, Lenray. Sorry, no elvis. I have no point of reference. I graduated high school around the time he died. I understand what you are saying, however, and appreciate your taking the time to do that. Thank you. :)

I always enjoy your posts and just wanted to give you a bit of support.

he physically pushed michele?[i didn't see most of the last half, had a phone call].

He rather pushed waved her away when she told him sorry after she WON. And he snarled get away from me. True sport. So sweet. Puke.

well, natalie is not going. Jeff is. Natalie outplayed him. He is stupid and she isn't. His friends are going to agree with me. Believe it. Nobody in Jeff's real life is going to be giving jeff any medals for his BB gameplay. He was GIVEN the most important opportunity in the game and it died there. He totally thought that he was IT and clearly, he isn't. Adios, Jeff.

His friends will pat him on the back and say good job buddy. I don't know how you could hack it in that house. Everyone in his "real" live will love him. He is a good guy with a good heart.

Sometimes on these boards it is hard for people to be objective.

I am from Chicago and Jeff is such a typical Chicago boy.

If anbody takes any of my posts personal then that is their problem, not mine

TOTALLY agree.............I guess I misunderstood............... I thought you were dissing the Jeff supporters when you called them an "army of women with walkers" and being one (a Jeff supporter/NOT a woman with a walker), I guess I took it personal.

Then, I guess just thought it was funny that so soon after that, you were posting remarks putting down Jeff for his remark.

You're right..............freedom of speech and all that..............I love the USA :flags_unitedstates:

and, our rights!! and JEFF!!

I don't read the CBS boards often but I was earlier and someone had put something about Jeff telling Jordan that he went to the diary room and there was an envelope setting there like when he won the coup and something was said about a car and then they said, "you are not aloud to talk about your diary rooms" or something. They said it was on BBAD last night, which last night was the first night I didn't watch it and I deleted it off my DVR.. did this happen????

i'm just gonna look @ him as much as i can the next 2 days-and then be glad he was my summer guilty pleasure, and then i guess i'll be a lot more productive. i usually hate the bb winner anyway, so if it's michele or jordan![see no way that happens!] it'll be a nice surprise.

sara- i didn't see that last night at all-but i flip channels when natalie's on, so i could've missed it.

His friends will pat him on the back and say good job buddy. I don't know how you could hack it in that house. Everyone in his "real" live will love him. He is a good guy with a good heart.

Sometimes on these boards it is hard for people to be objective.

I am from Chicago and Jeff is such a typical Chicago boy.

ITA Marty.

I reserve the right to spew all the Jeff love I want in here, just as the haters can spew hate. It's all good. Just don't knock those of us who still love Jeff - it's our prerogative!

jeff broke the golden rule of bb

that every guys knows to follow to be successful @ the game

its a manlaw

bros before ..............

imo if he would have followed that he would have got to the end like dan, adam, ryan, memphis, drew, cowboy

I'm certainly not expecting perfection from Jeff or anyone else. But, this isn't Jeff's 1st time being a jerk and I suspect not his last. It was just the last straw for me... doesn't have to be for anyone else.

-------------------

Think this needs to be said...

I appreciate and value all of your opinions.

I don't take it personally if someone likes a house guest that I don't. It doesn't bother me if someone I like gets bashed or if someone I detest gets praised.

What a BORING world this would be if we all agreed all the time. I enjoy the chatting and posting of different opinions, THAT'S WHY I'M HERE!!! Heck, I've been up and down on so many house guests this season I'd probably roll my eyes (or laugh) at my own posts.

I'm not here to change people's minds but, to express my own. I READ members posts because I am open minded and I have softened up or gotten tougher on some house guests because a poster had valid points to be heard. Doesn't mean we all have to do it though... right?

Let's :hug: it out. :D

For the record:

"an army of women, many using walkers"

That is what I wrote. If you are using a walker then I am sorry that you are using a walker. Not sorry that I wrote that. If you are using a walker and don't want people to know that you are using a walker and pissed at me because I said that then I am sorry that I have great hair.

:grouphug:

YIKES! :hammer: ........I thought I said I get it.........your rights, my rights, all that..........was just explaining that I did take it personal, didn't like being grouped with a bunch of women with walkers (not that I have anything against them!)..................but that I AM NOT PISSED at you or anyone........and, NOW, I just had to edit my "group hug" to explain all this!

Besides, I have great hair too, and I'm NOT sorry about it :grin2:

I AM sorry I can't run my fingers through Jeff's hair, though!

For the record:

"an army of women, many using walkers"

That is what I wrote. If you are using a walker then I am sorry that you are using a walker. Not sorry that I wrote that. If you are using a walker and don't want people to know that you are using a walker and pissed at me because I said that then I am sorry that I have great hair.

:animated_rotfl:

love it

If I were going to use a walker, I'd want one of those nifty ones that you can turn around and just sit down on like a bench whenever and wherever you want. Wouldn't that be cool? I've seen old people with those, and I am kinda jealous....

i'm not going to gloat. this will be my last post in the jeff thread.

See ya buddy. at least you tried. not a good try but you tried. i don't know how we ended up with an all girl final (and kevin) since the all girl thang was supposed to die with chima.

ahhh hell, I can't do it dude. YOU SUCK. do you really have to think in real life because you suck at using your brain. your job can't require too much brain. oh... you are an actor. just a little advice for the future. don't go on anymore game shows. And here's the real kicker... look at the tapes, JESSE IS SMARTER THAN YOU!!!:lol::lol:

Archived