Jeff - Part 2

GingerSnaps

LOL fatcat so much gets lost in translation online. Never was I taking what you said too seriously, just friendly rebutting is all.

ITA Kevin had done nothing in the game at all but peak out occasionally from Lydia's a$$. From my perspective, Gnat was defeated after Jeff used his gimme on Jesse and then Chima imploded (Lydia was never a factor in her game). She did get lucky that Kevin didn't tell her to go **** herself and that Jordon bought all her crap sending Lydia to Jesse insted. Faced with eviction though Kevin had to figure out a way to save himself IMO HE did, Gnat just backed it up. She lies for a living it was easy for her to go along. I just think she is being given more credit for her game than she deserves, even when its bad credit. She's nothing more than a lucky skank with a nails on the chalkboard whine.

Although Kevin did give Jeff the rope by which to hang himself, yes ITA Jeff got, got by Jeff for a laundry list of reasons.

yes, gaia, a lot always gets lost when it is typin and on a board, it is hard to know with what emotion ppl are speakin with, my bull hock and horse puck thing has always been a joke for me. I just find Natalie and kevin so so, oh hells bells, there aren't even any good words for me that can describe what I think of both of them. At one point I was willing to like root for Kevin, but now when he has joined in with Nasty to go after ppl for no reason, m,ess with their stuff and just tell lie after lie just to see others squirm

I feel the worst for Michelle, even tho she seems sorta goofy, this poor girl has been thru the wringer this season of BB, I have never seen someone get drug back and forth and round and round the way she has. I think she is socially inept and does not know really how to express herself and that is why she seems so confusing. At this point I pray she can pull something out of her ass to get Nasty out of the house.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF Jeff would have stuck to F4 with Russ & then IF Russ would have won HOH, Jeff would still be going out the door.

ALL of the evictions have been about taking out who appeared to be the strongest at the time................. EXCEPT for lydia's, which was just about her antics & calling Jordan a "fat, ho"

OK....I know this is a Jeff thread but I just have to ask.....What is a HOOD RAT? I LOL every time I see someone call her this!

Gnatalie's face does look like a rat (the eyes and nose are what do it for me) but what I've never heard of is a "hood rat." Does that means she's from "The hood" or something?

(I admit, I live a sheltered life out in the country and avoid cities like the plague)

stray it was a great response...to bad jordan thought about it,and let it fester to the point her HOH became a NON eviction, rather than let it roll off her back... Just the beginning of the END for jeff and jordan in a long line of both strategic and social mistakes!!!

IF Jeff would have stuck to F4 with Russ & then IF Russ would have won HOH, Jeff would still be going out the door.

ALL of the evictions have been about taking out who appeared to be the strongest at the time................. EXCEPT for lydia's, which was just about her antics & calling Jordan a "fat, ho"

but he might not be going out the door-cause if michelle was not nommed and still won the morph, she probably would've removed jeff. oh well-water under the bridge.

First I believe that Russ would have stuck to the f4 deal with Jeff and worked on getting him out at that time. He gave Jeff his word and although Russ did a lot of bad stuff in this game he did stick to his word.

Second, I just watched the Shrek episode again when Jordo won her HOH. Lydia said to Jordo "go ahead be a puppet, be a puppet, dumb ho's get cut at the end." After some banter back and forth between Jeff, Jordon and Lydia Jordon says, "I think everyone here knows I'm not a ho." To which Lydia responds "Yeah cause you do what Jeff says so your a puppet, your a ho puppet." I never heard in all that Lydia saying "fat ho". Did she say it another time then?

.to bad jordan thought about it,and let it fester to the point her HOH became a NON eviction, rather than let it roll off her back... Just the beginning of the END for jeff and jordan in a long line of both strategic and social mistakes!!!

We don't know for sure if these moves are their demise. I think it was headed that way anyway. The house was after Jeff anyway. I still think that Russell would have teamed up with Nasty and gone after Jeff if he got HOH next. (no matter what he says) He did vote to keep Jessie and admitted that he wanted him to stay. (after Jeff saved him)

Well, Jeff and Jordan are still there. I know one will be leaving but they had a good run.....

I disagree Marty. Even when Russell was next to Julie Chen he said he would have stuck to F4. As long as Jeff kept him included in things, I think Russell would have stuck to his plan. Jeff's downfall was his arrogance, trusting in the wrong people and running his mouth. It's sad because I like Jeff and wanted to see him and Michelle in the end. I think they have played the game the hardest and overcome the most adversity.

Anyone think Gnat will go with Jeff and Michelle this week and screw over Kevin? I am hoping she does, and then Michelle screws her over and wins HOH. :)

Marty ,

Here is deal on russel and F4 from my perspective...

russell made a deal with jeff on the swing,if jeff would drop, and let russell have the HOH he would not put up jeff or jordan,he honoured that deal.. Jeff was probably lucky that he didn't go that week,as russell could have easily not kept his word on the deal.

Fast forward russell was fairly certain that jeff had the coup d'etat,when picking players for the POV ,russell picked jeff, could have easily picked jessie but didn't,there by insuring that if jeff had the coup jessie would not be able to EVEN play for POV and jeff could take jessie out.

Ah the vote to keep jessie,(russels mistake , but only because of the way jeff processed it) russell was thinking jury vote,and on the outside chance that jessie stayed he still could play jeff against jessie ,before having to actually make a decision which way to go? But ultimately I think russell would rather jeff have jessies blood on jeffs hands ,and a jury vote for russell from jessie. Ultimately all of russells actions were loyal to jeff,and jessie went to the JH. If jeff had thought about it he would understand that russell did not back stab him by voting for jessie to stay... But jeff obbsessed on that ,voting for jessie and because gnat and kevin were still there,when one of them should have been gone,only reenforced his belief that russell could not be trusted,having both gnat and kevin there instead of lydiot and one or the other made it even harder for him to find/see the truth. Add the fact that jeff keep harping on michelle and russel having an F2 ..WTF jeff and jordan had an F2! Jeff jumped the gun on russell IMHO, at any rate had he kept russell he would be in no worse shape that he is right now, and most likely even as he said in his OWN words would have walked to F4! Maybe I am wrong ,but I saw russell keeping the F4 deal,then katy bar the door!

But even if he didn't keep the F4 russell would have had to win this last HOH for him to get got jeff,before F4!!

The reason Jeff got rid of Russell was because Michele basically confirmed the lie Nat and Kevin made up by saying her usual "I don't remember" and feeding him all kinds of stuff about Russell. She even went so far one night to go up to the HOH room and tell them Russell was paranoid and wanted to know if Jeff was putting him up when it was her idea to go up there. Telling Jeff that Russell wanted him out of the game on more than one occasion. Perhaps some of you didn't see this because it was on BBAD or after the BBAD ended. Michelle constantly telling Jeff that Russell was crazy and she didn't want to sleep in the have not room with him. I could go on but I don't have the time right now.

Combine that will Russell voting to keep Jessie when Jeff saved him and Russell's attack on Jeff throughout the game as well as Russell's antics over Ronnie's lies (bringing him food, pretending to be mad at him and making a deal with Ronnie).

Yes, Russell honored his deal to get rid of Ronnie but that benefited Russell as well. Russell know Ronnie would screw him. Even I could see that.

Jeff had many reasons not to trust Russell.

I agree with joyami - There are many many many reasons not to trust Russell. Russell was very sneaky and "played" people. Russell may have said he would have stuck to the alliance but I would give that about a 50/50. I really think he would gone after Jeff.

and.... I respect your opinions that differ

ITA with GSN. I would like to add that Russell also told Jesse in the beginning couple of weeks that he would never put him up and would never vote him out. He said the same thing to Casey. Just like with Casey I believe Russell was trying to keep his word to Jesse.

I don't think Russ would have went after Jeff until the F4, any time he talked about getting Jeff out with Michele it was F4. Jeff's reasoning of Russ having a F2 with Michele for BDing him was grasping to cover his paranoia at best. Cause duh you have to have a F4 first. But its neither here nor there. Unless BB pulls a last minute try to save america's favorite like they did James in the loathsome BB9, Jeff is going to the JH.

as jessie would say ,at the end of the day jeff would have been no worse off than he is right now if he had kept russell...

And would be in much better shape even IF russell was planning on taking jeff out at F5, as for that to happen, russell would have had to win this last HOH!

But broken record again, all his was set in motion by evicting lydiot,when they could have gotten gnat or kevin,WTF??

How many reasons did he have to trust gnat and kevin????just sayin

One of the many things I love about it here at Morty's, is that we all have our opinions and are free to express them.

As much as I may disagree at times, I respect all points of view.

I love a good debate so this is the next best thing.

We are all BB fans and I'm happy about that.

Jeff did what he thought was best........

AFTER the Jesse vote

ATFER hearing from Mich that Russ wanted to get him out (and he DID say, next week)

AFTER hearing from Mich that Russ was trying to "psych" him out b4 the next HOH(and Russ DID say it)

did it work out for him, no............but IF Jordan OR Mich would have won HOH OR IF Jeff would have won POV, he would be in a great position now.

AND IF he would have kept Russ, he could still be up on the block, he could have still lost POV and he could still be facing eviction.

**that's my 2cents but I totally get that everyone has a different perspective..........truth IS no one knows what WOULD have happened.

Great pic Marty!

I hate to say it cause I really like Jordan but she is so going downhill. She acts like she could care less about the way she looks. They way she was stabbing at that frozen cookie dough last night scared me...LOL! And she thinks wearing that blanket around her hides the extra weight but it only makes her look worse. Oh Jordan......

Archived