• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

If you want to get really REAL Dan as americas player voting jessie OUT last year ,wasn't really America voting him out... Dan did NOT have to do it,it wasn't mandatory ,BB wasn't going to kick dan out if he didn't follow america vote!

If dan had thought that his game would have been totally destroyed by evicting jessie...he could have gone the other way, and just not been paid the AP money...

Your statement about janelle is similar... if jessie had been a key ally of dan,and played into dan to be instrumental to dans game he wouldn't have been evicted..again just sayin

Dan wanted the money! But who wouldnt turn down that kind of money... But it still wasnt right.. I didnt like Jesse either and wanted him gone. But it should have been the legit way and not because America threw in a vote. Now I am through discussing this yall know my position, it is pointless in trying to change my mind.. :box: I am out!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but they are still keeping him there and trying to save his assets! Ronnie's has shown his cards and people are still trying to save him...You might not like him...but the boy is playing the game! If he makes it to final 2 they have to give it too him. And they are still trusting alot of the information that he gives them... So they kinda do!

the only people trying to save him is Jessie... if jessie said he wanted him gone Natalie would too.. she has no brain of her own... if Jessie told her to leave the game because it would keep him longer, she probably will... the only people trying to save her is jessie-natalie-and chima (not because she likes him.. only because she Needs him)... so 3/9 people are trying to save him.. not good odds...

American never stepped in BB6 with voting. America kept giving Janelle luxury comps and the HG were jealous and upset that is ok...It didnt interfer with voting.

In BB6 America brought back Kaysar... so how is that different? they arent voting somebody out, but they are bringing back a person.. Just as bad.

sparklet you have repeated over and over that America should stay out of the game. America has been a part of Big Brother since season ONE. The first season America got to vote who to evict. The America participation changes a little every season but always will be a part of Big Brother.

All I can think is if you don't like the way Big Brother is played then don't watch it.

But I am sure you will repeat again that America should stay out of the game.

the only people trying to save him is Jessie... if jessie said he wanted him gone Natalie would too.. she has no brain of her own... if Jessie told her to leave the game because it would keep him longer, she probably will... the only people trying to save her is jessie-natalie-and chima (not because she likes him.. only because she Needs him)... so 3/9 people are trying to save him.. not good odds...

In BB6 America brought back Kaysar... so how is that different? they arent voting somebody out, but they are bringing back a person.. Just as bad.

I didnt vote in that...He was out he should have stayed out. But look how it turn out anyway.. Mute point

Natalie and Jessie are playing the game. It is just them two, but they have numbers to back them up... There should have been 2 teams but it is not because 2 are just lying around and flirting with one another...

sparklet you have repeated over and over that America should stay out of the game. America has been a part of Big Brother since season ONE. The first season America got to vote who to evict. The America participation changes a little every season but always will be a part of Big Brother.

All I can think is if you don't like the way Big Brother is played then don't watch it.

exactly.. And all the letters from home.. or the 10 min. phone calls.. those impact the game alot too.. giving a person contact to somebody after being confined for 40 something days... thats a big boast in your spirit..

in that case, those people have a huge advantage too...

2 are just lying around and flirting with one another...

it may sound trite, but so far those have been the most enjoyable moments for me :2thumbsup:

everyone has their own way of playing, IMO :animated_rotfl:

I didnt vote in that...He was out he should have stayed out. But look how it turn out anyway.. Mute point

I know he got voted out the very next week.. but thats not the point.. BB/America had a Huge part in the game.. they have been since season 1.. so you should just accept it as apart as the aspect of the game.. If they just did the same thing year after year.. the viewers would get bored and stop watching... so they get america involved, and do these twist to keep people watching..

Im sure you wont be complaining if Jessie gets voted out, and America votes him right back in (though Im sure that wont happen, cause your the only person in america that likes him for some reason)..

The first BB was boring because America decided who stayed and who left..Rating were terrible and there was no game play. People just sat around in the house. It was boring!!!! They had to change it around in BB2 and these contestants were playing the game.. America knew Will was a backstabber and if America had its choice Will wouldnt have made it to final 2. thank goodness America wasnt involve in that game. America just ruin BB8. These player work to hard to get shafted by us instead of there peers. Now good night or see you on the update page.

I know he got voted out the very next week.. but thats not the point.. BB/America had a Huge part in the game.. they have been since season 1.. so you should just accept it as apart as the aspect of the game.. If they just did the same thing year after year.. the viewers would get bored and stop watching... so they get america involved, and do these twist to keep people watching..

Im sure you wont be complaining if Jessie gets voted out, and America votes him right back in (though Im sure that wont happen, cause your the only person in america that likes him for some reason)..

It is cheating that is all I am going to say..I am tired Good night.. or see you on the update page.. Debate tommrrow

:hurray:

To win Jeff first then Jordan I like Jordan but she scares me a little and may slip and blow it.

Not get it Ronnie, Natalie, Jesse, Chime

I think BB had to do this because having the hg's in cliques and not being able to nom your clique member was unfair.

Having a previous player return giving a clique an advantage was unfair.

Having the first comp made for stronger hg's and giving the winners a fourth player plus hoh was unfair.

The winning team should of had either hoh or the extra person and the weakest team get hoh or extra person not one team get both.

I think BB messed up and this is their way of fixing it. So many people online were not into this season because of all this and I heard the ratings were dropping.

Michele says they are a full on alliance and Jordan says they can't tell anyone. Jordan says her and Jeff are obvious, but Michele will be anonymous. Michele tells them everyone thinks Michele has beef with Jeff and he tells her to play it up.

told ya Michelle would be good for Jeff and Jordan...

They had to change it around in BB2 and these contestants were playing the game.. America knew Will was a backstabber and if America had its choice Will wouldnt have made it to final 2.

I dont think so at all America Loved Will in BB2.

I always thought that BB was a show not only for the players but for the live feed fans too. Would the show have lasted this long without the support of the people who are so involved in the daily lives of the people in the house? By letting the viewers be involved in the show in a few ways gives them even more reason to pay for the feeds and watch the show each week. The BB in UK lets the viewers decide who gets evicted and it has been going stong for years too.

If the cast of the show knows anything about BB then they know that there may be times when the viewers get to play with them. Its part of the game.

Jeff or Jordan will definitely get it. I am hoping for Jeff, because Jordan might get dingy and not know how to use it properly.

BTW, the expression is MOOT point, not mute. (sorry, that just drives me nuts when people say that wrong)

I voted for Jeff b/c I think he would have the "grapefruits" to use it if needed, I think Jordan would be too nice to use it unless she is up there...

Of course I don't want Jessie to have it so I voted no for him...he knows how the game is played so he had the advantage going into the house...

The first BB was boring because America decided who stayed and who left..Rating were terrible and there was no game play. People just sat around in the house. It was boring!!!! They had to change it around in BB2 and these contestants were playing the game.. America knew Will was a backstabber and if America had its choice Will wouldnt have made it to final 2. thank goodness America wasnt involve in that game. America just ruin BB8. These player work to hard to get shafted by us instead of there peers. Now good night or see you on the update page.

That's a matter of perception and opinion. I personally loved the first season of BB. I loved the fact that America was involved in the voting and I only watched the tv show, as I wasn't even aware if we could be involved online. The first few years was trial and error for production, I'm sure. They care about ratings and America's involvement boosts ratings. BB reserves the right to change whatever rules they like. It's their show and it's a "for profit" show.

I also loved the BB8 season.

The reason most of us watch BB is because we CAN get involved.. it is not just another passive show. I am a huge AI fan because of that very reason also. Other than BB and AI, I don't watch much TV. But because I can actively partcipate... I never miss a show...

Does anyone know when BB tells the houseguest he/ she won the "SCREW D'ETAT"?I voted for Jeff.

The Coup de Gra (as I call it, funny we all have a different name for it) is told to the HG before voting for eviction (exactly when no one but CBS knows). Given that America's voting stops on 8/4 (Tues) at midnight, I would assume they will inform Jeff (err winner) sometime Weds or Thursday. The winner either immediately uses it this Thursday 8/6 or has till 8/13. If he tells anyone he (or she) has it, then it is a void deal.

One poster suggestion that the best time for CBS to tell them is during goodbye messages as all are called to the DR one at a time. Therefore, not one HG can assume the other is being called to DR for that purpose. I agree with that poster and hope that is how it is done.

I think like before when Eric got his directions it was after midnight on Wednesday. I am thinking that is around the time Jeff will get his crown.

I think like before when Eric got his directions it was after midnight on Wednesday. I am thinking that is around the time Jeff will get his crown.

Sounds right to me Marty.

Archived